Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Evolved

VacationStuffs

a part of “Evolved”, a fictional universe by FromTheAshes.

Humans wanted evolution. Well here we are.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evolved”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] VacationStuffs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey guys. Just putting this OOC thread here so that people have a place to put announcements about vacation plans. I am currently going to be going to Oregon for the weekend (September 31st to October 1st) and might hold up the RP a little bit so forgive me if such an occurrence. . . occurs.
0=={==============>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] VacationStuffs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FromTheAshes on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 pm

I approve of this OOC! This coming weekend I'm going to be REALLY busy so I don't think I'm going to be able to post much. So if things will continue to play out how I think they will I won't have to worry about my characters, but we'll see...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FromTheAshes
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TralalaVudu on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey everybody.
Due to a misfortune here I wont be able to post again until day 13. I am really sorry for that.
I placed my character far away, so that he wont hold the RP.

TralalaVudu
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm

I regret to inform the RPers of Evolved that I cannot continue on with this roleplay. Some very personal issues came up which I must attend to. Unfortunately, this means I will not be able to get on the site for a while, so I cannot continue RPing for the time being. I'm terribly sorry, and I which you all the best of luck. Goodbye, and perhaps i shall RP with some of you in the future.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!