Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire academy

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 am

OOC: One thing that I must make clear from reading the latest post from Bella, and that is the fact that my character's name in this RP is Ravinter. It was clearly stated. Bella, please take note of the things people put in their posts; and amend yours accordingly. Many thanks.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:01 am

Leon walked over to the unconsious men and took a pair of daggers from them. ~*Few of us that live today were alive, or at least old enough to remember the dark lord, Ravinter. Today our kin is weaker then it once was, there are few that might aid you in your quest. I was hired to do a job Bella, and it seems more clear every moment that destiny has brought me back to this role.*~ he turned and looked to the roof. ~*I will be right back.*~ dissappered into the shadows and appeaered on the rooftop. ~*whats wrong boys? not eager to meet your friends fate? Cowards.*~ after a few moments they went crashing through the tinted glass portion of the roof. ~*This is when we make our exit.*~
What is an hour, but another second past?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:07 pm

"I agree, Shall we create a diversion, how about to the old looking at this hand kick with this foot." Bella said taking out blueprints for the school." Yes it does seem i made a good choice picking you then, sorry my father had nothing to do with this i requested you. I knew you were around for Ravinter's first coming and i thought you would be helpful too. Before we go any where i need to go get my wolves, they were a gift from Aro Voltorie. The leader of the Italian vampires." Bella pointed out the best way to the cages and then from the cages over the wall and to a small viggle then to the mall of america where they were gonna meet the map maker. "Ready, lead the way fly boy," Bella said smiling and ripping the midreff from her shirt.
ImageImageImageImage

Bella Black
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:06 pm

Death, be not proud...

Some would call her mighty, but she was not. She was simply clever. She knew the ins and outs, the good and bad the yin and yang of everything. Living for ages seems to do that. Like a sword, she never forgot her master, the one who created her, the one who defeated death when she could not. At the moment when she was to succumb to death’s dark and never-ending embrace, he saved her. Made her immortal so that death would never again grab hold of her. Forever would she be his. And forever she would remain his alone.

Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful…

Her powers were unimaginably muted. She had somehow discovered a way to hide what she truly was and continue her masquerade as a Dhyphire among a world of Morries. She was intelligent, to say the least and could wear any number of invisible masks in order to slide ever-so-gracefully under the radar. Sure, she could claim her right to royalty and prestige and honor, but there was no game in that. She may have the body of a twenty-year-old woman, and the experience of the ages, yet she never got over games. Board games, most of the time.

She had a special affinity for chess and constantly ranked people in her mind, finding them to either be a lowly pawn, or the lofty king. Herself, she considered to be a knight, erratic in movements and the purveyor of veiled deeds. If one was not wary when walking about a knight, one could easily find oneself trapped, or worse. Death may not ever come for her, but Death was a constant visitor to those who rose up in defiance against her. Especially those who thought themselves higher than she could bring herself to think of them. No pawn would ever be recognized as a rook, and no bishop would ever be elevated to King. It would never happen.

…Thou art not so.

For now, she would be content to stay still and do nothing more than play her games. But woe be to those who rile her immortal anger. For, unlike a sword, her temper, her anger, her rage was not dulled with time. Rather, the dual-edged sword of her rampant emotions was honed to a wicked point. Violence was not a preferred mode of strategy in her game, however she never grew out of her violent urges and wants. As a creature of blood and anger and violence and shadows, her game’s plan will never include pacifism. Without a need or a reason, no blood shall be spilled. But words can be twisted and situations bent until she finds a reason worth shedding blood for.

As strong as steel and as quick as lightning, the creature called Dark walks amongst the undead, a living memento to memories long past.

A drifter is what she was called. Just because she hated staying in one place. Just because she found the world to suddenly be too small for her tastes. Just because there was suddenly less in her world, Dark was labeled a drifter.

In all actuality, she floated from place to place, her feet never seeming to touch down upon the earth long enough to leave a mark. If she were to be truthful, and others were to be watchful, they would find that the only place she ever touched down were oceanic-type areas. The water she loved with a burning passion was what calmed her when she found that all the change around her was simply too much. However, her passion and her love kept themselves separated on the basest of levels. Fire cannot embrace water without going out, and Dark couldn’t step foot onto the water without loosing all coherent thought and rationality.

Forever separated, Dark took to reflection pools and small rivers and ocean to satiate her need to be close to the water’s edge. Even now, walled up in a city so she could continue her newest game, she had a locket full of ocean water swinging from around her neck. As she walked down the rather busy street, the water-laden locket swung back and forth, back and forth. Her face was set in a pleasant grin as she moved along, her eyes flicking from one thing to another in rapid succession. She didn’t have an attention problem, but she was constantly consumed with a desire to know everything around her. There was no way she was going to end up getting snuck up upon. ‘Cause ambushes sucked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(((OOC: Words in Bold are from John Donne's "Death Be Not Proud" )))

Darksabre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Isabella felt something a chill? No it was much stronger. It was the uncanny thing you got from being the next Anointed One, when evil or maybe a unsure good rose or even let out a powerful breath. "Leon, I just felt something, something powerful. I think if not the same power as Ravinter, if not stronger. This worries me, what can you feel, reach deep into my mind pull the feeling i just had. Tell me who they are!" Bella said taking Leons hands and closing her eyes.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:31 am

~*We will worry about this later*~ leon couild feel it as well, slightly but he could, and many other evils from times past that seemed to rise. ~*they heed the dark lord's call and rise from thier graves to join him again.*~ he grabbed her hand and leaped from the roof delving into the shadows to appear ontop of a nearby mountain. Looking back at the destruction they had just left. ~*help is beyond them now, does the acedemy have any other sites, they should be warned as well, and perhapes it would be a good place to start looking for allies.*~ in his mind he saw the waves of creatures assaulting the city, going into a building and emerging a few moments later. there was a small group of guards however that were holding thier own in one building it seemed. ~*perhapes they can make it.*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:52 pm

Bella had a smile on her face clinging to Leon, she hadn't noticed but he was pretty cute. She wiped that from her head. "I don't know how to contact the others, but we have to help these people!" Bella said walking toward oone of the gaurds she quickly removed his gun. "Stand back, if you are a good shot, aim for between the eyes." Bell order, the started blankly back, "Now, i am now your commander do it now!" Bella said they took flanks and emerged from the building. "Leon take the back, men and women keep your necks away if thier arms ge around you. You're. Dead." She fired off two shots getting the attion of anything and everything. The stormed them she shot 2 down the others keep coming. "What are they?" She asked leon as the men were being taken out easily.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:24 pm

~*they are the fallen, dead that have came to the darklord's pulse over years and been enveloped in it's darkness*~ Leon took the daggers in hand. ~*knew i should have brought my gear with me*~ he pushed foreward threw the small crowd looking at the group coming at them from the back. Leon moved foreward and jumped at one stabbing its head and then vanishing into a cloud of dust appearing behind it to send the daggers to its spine, bring his arm up he close lined one makeing it fall to its back bringing a dagger down to its back and another jumped on him as another grabbed his leg and flung him towards the small group of survivors, before hitting them he dissapeared again and appered behind the one that tossed him as it was still looking at where he was dumbfounded. Leon brought his daggers up around his shoulders and dug them into its chest ~*not the smartest creatures*~ he then pulled it around and tossed it into one that ran at him. Afew others followed behind tackling Leon to the groundand they all dissappered into the shadows. emerging in a stumble he had a few cuts on him and a gash across his chest. ~*bastards*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:48 pm

"As did it years before and it shall do years after, let the wind blow it may not be slow take them all out, unto the skies and into the fires." Bella spoke drawing all the Fallen to her. she brought her hands up toward the sky, her hands began to glow with fire until a pure white flame appeared in each hand. It sucked up some of them the others ignited with flame. She took her weapon and fired upon them until there was only a few remaining. She then fell to the ground she keep her eyes on Leon.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:51 pm

Leon stood up and shook as his wounds slowly became less severe and healed themselves. Flinging a dagger into ones neck he rushed it as it flailed towards bella. Catching hold of the dagger he lefted the creature up using it and launched it into the few remaining, knocking them down to the ground. He stood a moment and concentrated as they got back up and ran hungrily at them, the shadows started to move around the group, as the creatures came upon the survivors, bella, and himself they were pulled into the ground, leaving no trace of them behind. Sweat beaded Leons forehead and he popped his neck. Looking around there were still small groups o fallen roaming the campus but the guards had grouped together and were slowly taken care of them, other fallen were retreating back across the mountains. Turning and looking at bella he delved into her mind ~*You okay?*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Bella turned her head, her hands were still red from the spell. "I'm good my hands hurt and i don't think i can stand." Bella said a tear rolling down her cheek. She tried to stand but couldn't. "Damn!" she said to herself. She could see the humans were staring oddly at her, she could resist, "BOO!" She yelled the wind blowing through her hair the humans then ran off toward a hospital. Bella laughed some then began coughing.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.