Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire academy

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Vampire academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:27 am

[ ok here is the deal there are 3 types of 'vampires' Dmyphire: Half Morri half Human, Morri: Full blooded vampires that use elemental magic but specialize in one element, Storrgie: A Evil Morri who has taken the ALL the blood from a human and has no magic. I am gonna Be Bella a Morri Royal( Vampires use a hierarchy,sp,) i specialized in the element of Air and know can simply control it by waving my hands if i want to, not for offense purpose's though. I need some one to be my Guardian, which has to be a Dmyphire, Morri only need about 2 cups of blood a week but can still eat normal food,]

"How can today be the day already?" I said under my breath. Today was the day I met my Guardian. My name is Bella Swan and i am 17 years old and one year from graduating from this hell. When we're young we're taught that the "Academy" is the best and safest place for our kind, but others like me think this place is our personal hell.
"Isabella Swan," My name was called into the office i got up and walked through the door, little did i know that this day would change my life forever.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Vampire academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:38 pm

When she walked in a man stood there looking at the master of the school. "Ah miss Swan. I trust you are not getting into to much trouble?" He smirked to himself, 'children' of this school were always up to no good, at least thats what he thought. What else would he think? He was the one that dealt with it all. "Well as you know you were to be assigned a guardian, you will be leaving us shortly. One year left I believe?" he paused as if to let her talk a moment but continued on. "He is new guardian to the academy, but has been a guardian to others around." a voice made its way into Isabella's head. ~*So does he always drone on about things?~* the headmaster continued talking. "One more thing, he doesnt speak verbally, an incident a while back I believe. His name is Leon." Leon turned and bowed politely to Isabella. Dressed in a black pair of slacks and black dress shirt with a dark red inner shirt with a pair of sunglasses.
What is an hour, but another second past?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:50 pm

"Hello Leon, Nice to meet you and to anwser yes often but it helps when you need to catch some zzzs" Bella said bowing. "Call me Bella by the way, call me Isabella and face the consequences" Bella acted 'real' for a teenage girl. Now how am i going to escape witha stiff like this being on my every move for the next year. "Well Bella you two have today to get to know each other than you must start to coordinate." The headmaster said. "Yes Headmaster, What shall we do Leon?" Bella asked turning toward the door.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:30 pm

~*Bella it is then becarefull, lets see well first we go to make sure your dorms are spic and span and make sure your keeping up on everything.I run a tight shift and its non stop, i do hope you can keep up.*~ he chuckled to himself lightly, the thought of him acctualy checking everything to do with her as being perfect made him laugh, he rememebred his childhood, it was rather strict and boring. ~*No, im only kidding. I am here to guard you, guide you when needed. As you might have been told you are assigned a guardian for various reason. Mainly becasue the academy will be having you doing things outside of these walls to prepare you for that day that i can already tell you are o so dreading, yes the day i speak of is the day they decide they have taught you enough an they boot your pretty face out into the world, or ship it to where ever your program with them if you have one would send you.*~ His voice played quickly and seemed liek it was losing its own breath....in a sense in her head. ~*and with that said I have one question for you, what do you wish to do when you leave the, for the lack of a better term, safety of these walls?*~ He walked along beside her.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Bella laughed flipping her hair,"See theres the thing, they don't get to decide when it is 'safe' for me to leave. I do and i have made my choice, see, i see out relationship going two ways, you help me escape and we stay good friends. You keep me trapped here, let's just say, I can run like the wind." Bella spoke in a happy tone she stopped on her last words and turned the wind ripped at her clothes,"I really want to be your friend, I truly do. So we were told to get to know one another, tell me how your mind thing works? If you don't mind." Bella said wind slowing into a breeze as she sat at one of the cafe style tables in the food court.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:19 pm

~*You mean my way of communicating? Well all in all my voice box was ripped out.... The orginazation that gave me my life...so to speak taught me to delve into peoples minds...i cant see around in them, only relate my own thoughts.*~ he smirked at what she had said for a moment. ~*hey neglected to tell me you had power over the air, and I do not plan on doing anything but what I was told to do by your family. That was keep you alive.*~ he smirked again and moved his glasses to show the whites of his irises. ~*Those I lost on a mission, a slayer took them, but my other senses pick up for the sight i have lost...to tell you truthfully I enjoy bot being able to see with them anymore, things are so much more beautiful when you use your imagination to draw them.*~ he shook his head. ~*I answered your question, it is only polite to do the same.*~ He said to her as he took a chair.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:28 pm

Bella smiled her fangs showing," Yes that was what i ment. They didn't tell you i specialized yet? That's odd they usually pick guardians with immunity's, interesting. So what do imagine i look like then? Oh one other thing they prolly didn't tell you i escaped once before and they prolly didn't tell you my last protector was killed during a storrgi attack?" I said the wind blew my scent toward Leon I smiled.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 pm

~*I have yet to draw a face, just an outline to a body.*~ he caught the smell on the wind and smiled gently. ~*no they had not told me much of you. Hmm i wonder which motive of transportation is quicker, air or shadows. 1500 years nearly i have lived as i am today.*~ He looked around as if to look at the great walls surronding the academy ~*An attack here?*~ he rolled his eyes. ~*anyone with a half a brain could orginize an attack agaisnt this place, its to traditional to keep out attackers of this age, and no, they had not informed you have escaped before, but I had guessed you had at least tried. As for your last protector, well it was not I.*~ He thought back a moment and took a breath. ~*So, I am to suppose like all others of this academy your age you do not know what you will do outside these walls?*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:49 pm

"Well, the outline must be the easiest part the features even harder, and yes i know what i want to do but no one at this school or anywhere can perpare me for my 'job'." Bella said air quoting the word job. "I want to become a huntress, hunt down the storrgi that killed Rose, my protector and sister. I know magic that no one at this school could dream of, i know defenceive spells, which are not permitted by use of anyone. I used to be quite and nice, now sence they took rose away from me, i have lost myself." Bella said her voice cracking everytime she said her sisters name.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:05 pm

~*I see.*~ he smirked ~*This also shines another light onto why your father was so willing to higher me.*~ he thought for a moment ~*I must apologize, I made a crack about the dead protector unknownly.*~ he stood up. ~*family is hard to lose, by my luck i know not of anyone i have to lose. Perhapes why I became a guardian of sorts.*~ he smirked and looked her way. ~*Bella the great huntress, has a ring to it no?*~ he started to walk towards a building on the campus. ~*coming o mighty one?*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:50 am

Bella was isnantly by his side smiling," Don't worry about the joke if Rose were here she would have made you cry by now, she wasa great protector from danger and an even better protector from sadness." Bella said smiling,"And Bella the Great Huntress has a very good ring to it. i am coming but to where?" Bella asked not sure of anything at the time.

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:58 am

Consciousness. For what was almost an eternity, a consciousness had laid in waiting; waiting for that one moment when all would be revealed once more. As thoughts drifted across blackness, considering actions, looking back on more than a hundred life times, it became apparent that the world had changed, and with its changing, so would the situation for this eternal, dark being.

A lord among the most highly respected coven in the whole of the Vampire society, it was with patience that the consciousness awaited the day he would be released from this prison. Unable to kill him, the rather weak Slayer had sealed the Vampire Lord using magick that would surely have killed the old man who cast the energies therein. Of course, with such power coupled with the sacrifice of the Slayer, the Lord of Vampires, the most revered, most feared of all the immortal creatures, had no chance of escape until that wretched spell had worn off.

Darkness was the realm this man lived in, and with the sealing, he could remember not the feel of his body; his build, his appearance. But, as, slowly, the spell faded, its potency dying with the passing of time, memories began to flood forth into the now expanding conscious being. And a memory of hunger, of thirst, filled the mind of this unfortunate, eternal soul.

A fire seemed to burn in what was obviously the body that gave itself to the consciousness that had for so long laid in waiting for a moment that the magick would show a weakness; giving him opportunity to once more tread the ground of this earth, hunting in the cold dead of night for the next victim, to taste the sweet metallic of warm, fresh, oxygen filled blood. To feel the thick fluid flow down his throat, warming his entire body with a satisfaction that carried no comparison.

Something then, a twitch, a flicker of nerve signals. A sign of physical existence, if ever there was one. Although there was nothing more, it was clear that soon would be the time for the seal to be forced open; for the great Vampire Lord to emerge once more. Another sudden feeling, a connection to the outside world.

A familiar feeling, now that it had reached him once more. As though a rhythmic beating was in place for every single vampire in the world, signs of Sanguinarian life were pulsating vibrantly. It seemed that the populace had grown significantly. Or had it? The power of those pulses was a mere shadow of what would have been felt the many years prior to this one, back when the Vampires ran without fear in the night, taking such as would satisfy their hunger and thirst, some occasionally taking more.

Something, however, was different about the energies he could now feel; they were somehow weaker, submissive, almost. Certainly weak, pathetic.

That eternal being felt the burning grow and grow inside of him. Not now only the thirst that would soon be satiated, but an anger at the apparent downfall of his people. For indeed, they were HIS people. He had taken the vampires to a place and status that would never have happened if not for his previous tenacities, his sheer determination, and his power.

Memories continued to flood into the near empty mind of the infernal darkness of the eternal beast, and as memories came, so did further anger, as his awareness grew. Finally one thing, a single word, one of most significance, siphoned its way through, and it shone like a beacon in the blackest of midnights.

Ravinter.
Last edited by Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Leon looked to his side and laughed slightly ~*I am sure she would have.*~ he smirked slightly and then opened the doors to the gym area. ~*It amazes me how much like a normal human school these academies are. Suppose its partly to intergrate you into the human sociey better...*~ he looked back at her. ~*You are well versed in the art of your element i can tell that. Air can be a strong ally as well, but what of your own strengths without it?*~ Leon was not one to rely on his own element at anytime, he used the shadows and darkness around him but only when he faced someone he needed to use them on or to travel quickly.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:27 pm

Bella laughed and blurred herslelf, she let her lips brush the nape of his neck. She found her self in a seconds time running at him,"Hope i don't hurt ya!" Bella's hand was tightly balled and when she jumped her shirt revealed her torso, her heart punded as she angled her foot to hit him in the same place her lips had lingered for maybe to long his skin was red there, Had her fangs touched his skin? She was almost to him and the door swung open 16 men. "Shit!" Bella said

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Ravinter.

That name resonated throughout the consciousness shrouded in darkness. Like a calling signal, it seemed to crack open the seal further than the tiny fracture that was pressing through it a few moments prior. There was now a more certain feeling of existence, more so than a mere mind working away idly, plotting the demise of the human scum.

Feelings began to return to a body that would never die, flesh that would never rot, and blood that would eternally pump through veins cold and desolate. Such was the sensation as the seal took yet another step towards being finally dissipated at long last. An awareness of time filled the mind of the High Lord of the Vampires, and somehow the many years that had passed seemed to gain a number. Not just years, but centuries; nine of them to be accurate, closer to a millennium in all truth.

In his mind, the Lord could not even begin to fathom the changes in that time, in terms of the outside world. he could not even begin to imagine the changes in his people. The pulsating of energies still permeated from the world outside of this unknown location, the place he had been sealed in. And still, with each and every pulsation, the fire of rage burned stronger and stronger, brighter and brighter.

Coupled with that insatiable anger at the more than obvious demise of his people, was the fire and internal burning of nearly a thousand years without precious blood, the life force of the mortals, used for the perpetuation of the superior, immortal people who stalked in the dark hours for the prey that was rightfully theirs.

Aware enough now to make a decision, he was sure that the first task to be undertaken upon the final breaking of this prison would be to go and feast on a few of those tasty humans. For, despite being a most foul creature, the blood from them was so much more satisfying than any other animal that walked the world. And he would enjoy taking the final drops of life from at least three mortals. If one was lucky, he may well grace them with being allowed to be turned by the one who ruled the great people.

He did wonder then at who was now ruling the vampires. He would have some harsh words for whoever that person was, and likely kill them. The current state of his people would not have happened of a natural occurrence, but rather, would have been caused by some misguided teachings offered out to those who knew no better.

To say he was enraged would have been an understatement, and as the fire grew inside, so did the will to be able to move, be able to see, be able to feed and hunt and kill.

Then, it fell into place. That one word, such a glorious word. Rolling from the tongue with an almost musical quality. It was his name, of course.

As the realisation once again of his identity became clear, the flood gates opened. He was fully aware of his body, that most royal of bodies. An eternal vessel that would continue without fail until the end of time. He sat bolt upright then, and as he did so, an almighty, monstrous roar escaped lungs that felt like a baby's fresh from the womb.

Purely animalistic, full of rage, the roar, bursting with power, would have been heard for some distance around wherever he was. And all vampires would hear that call, and know that Ravinter, High Lord of the True Sanguinarian Coven, leader of the Vampire nation had once more awoken.

It would be a bad day, this day. For both the newer vampires, if they could be called so, and for the pathetic mortals. For Ravinter, however, this very moment, anticipated for so long, was joyous, and he would enjoy being awake once more, being able to cleanse the world again.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:22 pm

OOC- WTF you keep posting freaking inner dialog and it is annoying to read so post make yourself known or bounce

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Leon moved to the side grabbing her leg firmly and pulling her down towards him, hooking one arm under hers and bringing it up around across her neck. His head was next to her own ~*Never use your body as a full in the air to make an attack, unless your opponent is dazed for some reason. It is harder to manuver and even easier to be countered.*~ Then suddenly he felt it, the pulse of a creature that should have never fell into this existance was awaking. His thoughts went back one thousand years, he had only been a vampire for a third of the time that he was now. Dark times for humans, better times for vampires. He had been a guardian of the royal families tied to the creature he felt now, escaping with his own life when human slayers serverly out numbered them he had never been a monster as he thought the other creatures of his race to be, but he owed them his very being so he protected thiers. Over time when this Dark Lord was cast to banishment the vampires split, the houses remaning servivors fought amongst themselves, and are now split into the morri and storrgi. This dark lord would surely be considered a storrgi. He wondered again how many that acctually knew the creature this wave of energy beaconed from. He snapped back from his few seconds of blanking out and looked to the men that had walked in. He was holding Bella in an akward stance and then turned his arm out to twirl her. ~*Dancing lessons.*~ he emmited to all of them and her. ~*and you interupt us why?*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:13 pm

"Yeah, were just about to do the bump and grind. Wanna watch i'm not usually into onlookers. You know sound travles through air you know, Sorry to say your little plan won't work. First off the three on the top of the building tring to be 'stealth' need not to cut themselves, I can smell the blood from here. The five on each side of the building could easily be taken out. Oh and I am not above using magic on all of you." Bella said smiling placing her hand on Leon's lower back doing army signs for 'run meet up 2 clicks off wall' Then like a blurr of wind she was running yelling, "Betcha can't catch me Leon Taylor Vampire Slyer!"

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:55 pm

Leon smirked at her. He reached on himeslef for his usual weapons, two blades, but forgot the academ wanted hinm to dress formal for this meeting...just a set of needles around his right wrist and bare hands. He looked ovr his glasses a tthe other three inside the room with them. ~*Now is when you try to run*~ he told the three inside. ~*to late*~ he moved back into a shadow melding into it and came out along side Bella. ~*you can handle these three i trust?*~

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:03 am

"Yeah, sure why not." Bella said, "Hold your breath i'm gonna knock them out ." Bella's hand drifted up from her sides wind in the room picked up and instanly was breaking each window. Her hands slowly began to swirl and a tornado was being made sucking all the Oxygen out of the room and closing the now broken windows. "come on boys don't tell me your already knocked out." Bella said letting her hands fall and letting the oxygen rush into the room, she walked over to each guard taking his weapons and putting them in holsters she dug out of a back pack in the corner of the room. "You ok?" Bella asked tieing her hair up, she looked just like a huntress from the old stories. "And my Real last name is Taylor, my mother killed Malchaii the last fallen angel and married a man named Leon Taylor, she was the last Anoited One, now i take her roll. In the past years Lord Saladin has been awakening, It is my job, no destiny to kill him. Will you help me Leon?" Bella asked

Bella Black
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.