Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:20 pm

"It's okay, it's just an old book, the key is a bit of a trick to get, my family kept secrets a lot more than I did." He pushed the corner of the book, a key falling out of the pages. He pushed it back in, and reset the cover. "Well, at least this thing was all you found." He threw it back under, and pulled out a box, making sure it wasn't openned, the contents that were visable seemed to be some mags and a sketchpad. "Well, I'm your taxi for the day, you feel like going anywhere?"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:38 pm

I thought for a second, and then looked down at the floor boards. "Well, umm, anyway we could go see Corvan?" I asked hopefully. On arandom note I couldn't help but wonder if my eyes were still bright blue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:56 pm

William thought about the request. Corvan, that weirdo who shuns his lycan powers in favor of guns
He didn't want to go, but hell, he offered. He ears folded down, and his tail fell motionless behind him.
"Sure. Tell me when you want to go." He packed a bag off random things and food. " I don't suppose you could tell me where you live, after all, you don't want to live in my clothes for the rest of your life."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 pm

Kicking the door out watching it fly a few feet away from the doorway were it once stood. Putting his pistols away he walked out of the house and down into the street looking around slowly. His eyes shining some to see in the dark corners. "hmm..it is gonna be a long night." he said quietly to himself.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 pm

I felt bad when his tale fell. "It's on right on the other side of the forest." With part of me sad about making him sad and the other part scared of running in to my dad, I would be if (even with his hearing) he heard me.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:31 pm

William looked at her face. "You look the same you did last night. Fear is good to have, keeps you alive, but you really have nothing to fear with a lycan as your personal shoffer." He put on the backpack, and openned his window. "Come on, lets get you your belongings, and then we'll go see Caroli- I mean Corvan" He said in a joking tone.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 pm

"You'd look this way too if you knew my father." I mumbled under my breath. I followed him outside and wait for one of the most unpleasnt things ever.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:57 pm

Tobias was nearly out of space between himself and the Lycan, as he got to the parking lot. Tobias knew he had to do something, otherwise he'd be eaten as well. He was just feet from his car, but kept running, and in one swift motion leapt over his car onto the other side of it and crouched down to the ground. The Lycan slammed into the otherside of his car, and flipped over it to the other side. It laid on the ground for a few seconds as it got it's bearings, and in that moment Tobias jumped in his car and cranked the ignition. He rolled down his window in a flash, and as the Lycan stood and got ready to attack, Tobi pulled his revolver and fired at the creatures face. His revolver's round flew straight into the Lycan's eye, and it howled in pain. Tobi didn't wait around, he gunned the car in reverse, flipping around nearly one hundred and eighty degrees in half a second, after which he kicked it into drive and sped off.

Tobias sped back towards the populated area of the city, then to his house. He arrived minutes later, and promptly got out of his car and made his way to his door. He went inside, threw off his jackets and shirt, and went into the kitchen. There, he quickly grabbed a glass and his bottle of Jack Daniels. Once that was complete, he went to his living room, sitting down on the couch once there. Tobias filled the glass and drained it. "What the hell, what happened tonight?" Tobias asked aloud, as he drank again. He basically asked himself the same question, over and over again, each time taking a drink. By the fifth time he'd asked himself that, he was getting fairly drunk. By the eighth time, he was. By the Eleventh time, he was passed out. Eleven small glasses of whiskey in fifteen minutes tends to do that to you. Tobias fell into a deep, alcohol induced slumber, but surprisingly he dreamt. He dreamed of what he saw, and other things; Vampires, ghosts, and every other manner of undead creature. His sleep was restless, but he would sleep well into the afternoon of the next day, that was for sure...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm

William was starting to think about this man she was so afaid of. It's not like this moron can hurt me, or her with me around for that matter. As it seemed to him, he dragged her around, taking the occasional point in the direction to go. "Oh, this is the place" He said as he walked closer to the door. He when up to the door, opening it. It wasn't locked. "Come on, i don't know which room you live in." As he was walking through the house , he heard someone moving. The person walked in, confirming his thoughts. This must be the guy she was so scared of.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:38 pm

My eyes widened as I saw him, "I thought you had work?" I said quietly. "I got fired when I didn't show because your little prick of a boyfriend knocked me out." It accurd to me then that William knew nothing about Virgil. "Who's this? You sleeping with him too? I always knew you were a slut." I looked down when he said that. It wasn't ture, I just don't like being called that. "Whatever happened to that Ronie guy?" He started laughing at his crule joke. "What Ronie did that night dose not make me a slut!" I screamed as tears started to rol down my face. His look became darker he walked twards me and hit me harder than he had ever done. I fell and cruled up in a ball but he had other plans. He grabbed me by my hair so my head was tilted up. "I'm going to make you pay." he whispered. He drug me over to the banaster and I awaited for him to throw me over like he did when I was 10.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:20 pm

William was enraged by the sheer corwardess of this man, attacking a girl, let alone his own flesh. He grabbed the man by the arm, "I suggest you let go, before this arm is nothing more than a skin bag with bone shards in it." The man dropped the girl in fear. "I didn't know humans were so ignorant, didn't my tail and ears give away that I was something beyond you strengh. Your daughter isn't slut, nor is she a punching bag. Not even a lycan parent, built around the princple of the strong survive is so vicious toward they're young. I don't think you deserve a child" He grabbed the man's hand. "I'm going to break a bone for each beating she can remember. Tell me, how many can you remember?" In his moment of distraction, the man punched him. "Big mistake." William bent his hand in half, so it was parallel to his arm , and then kicked the man in the head. Screaming in pain, he laid on the ground. William walked over to the girl, picking her up. "It's okay, his hand isn't going to touch this body ever again."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 pm

He had noticed the little girl from eariler that night and the lycan william, and decided to follow them. Keeping himself in the dark as they went. Stoping just short of walking into the light Corvan noticed them walk into a house. He waited for them to enter the house before he walked closer. He waited in the shadows next to the door for them to leave, but as he waited he heard crys of pain. grabing the door handle he pushed the door open it almost slamming against the wall. He looked up seeing a man's head in what little light there was. He seemed to be on the ground holding his hand.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 pm

I started shaking uncontrollably from how scared I was at this moment. Tears where pouring down my face, and I wraped my arms around William. I couldn't stop shaking. I looked down at my dad and I couldn't take my eyes off him, I guess I kept expecting him to come after me. All of a sudden I heard the door slam open, I grabbed William tighter. I looked down and saw Corvan. I let go of William and ran to my room and locked the door. I wanted to see Corvan tonight but I hate people seeing me cry, one person was enogh tonight. I slid down my wall to the floor wile I fiddled with my old razor blade. I looked down at the scars that were now barely visable.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:36 pm

He followed her, feeling the door smack his face with a crack. He noticed the man as he was rubbing his trobing head. "Hey Caroline." He said joking. "I don't know how much you saw, but her dad was pissed at her for things beyond her control. He hit her, and grabbed by the hair dragging her. I grabbed his hand, and made it parallel with his arm as you can see.. What are you doing here?... Oh nevermind" He faced the man. "I'm not done with you, I suggest you stop yelling, that won't help." He turned to the door. "Come out, he can't hurt you, me and corvan are here. You have nothing to fear. See" He said as he kicked the man with a thump.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Walking up the to the man on the ground and looked at william. " he..hit is own child" Something had changed in corvan's face, it was not sorrow for the little girl, but anger, pure rage and hate. His eyes had a shine in them but they were not silver, more black then anything. He leaned down at man staring at him his eyes staring hard into the mans. " you.." looking back at william and then back the man cowering on the floor. Corvan began to mumble odd words and sayings as he grabed the man by the unbroken hand and started to drag him towards the door. " were..w..ere you taking me you bastered " he heard him say. He said nothing to him but kept mumbling to himself." to harm the inoccent..bares the worst pain..before death" he finally spoke loud enough for him to hear and then tossed him outside, and followed the tossed human out the door, closing it behind him.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 pm

William's sadistic wanted nothing more than to torture the girl's father, but the intelligent side of him said Corvan was doing it for him. His newly found emtional side said to comfort the girl. He finally remembered here name for once. "Reen, please come out. Such a nice girl shouldn't hide herself from the world." He laid against the door. There wasn't a joke or line he could think of to fix this one. "You know, it's was amazing how I met you, I never really heard of someone who likes lycans...I felt as if I had to protect you, for reasons I have no clue. Even more is how my life style changed in less than a day. Seems very odd, but again, very intriuging."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:40 am

I put the knife down and made my way too the door. I opened it slowly, my hands shaking less than before. "He's gone?" I asked looking down the hallway.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:17 am

He saw her above him. He stood up, drying her face with his sleeve. "In more ways than you know" he said thinking of corvan dragging him out." Come on, lets get you packed" he said, walking into the room. "I can tell you want nothing more than to leave here." He grabbed a cardboard box he found, helping to fill it, picking things, asking if she wanted them.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:04 pm

The girls father lay on the ground as fear went threw his body. Slowly corvan began to change. his clothes ripped as his height grew, skin turning black as fur begain to grow as fast as he transformed. Corvan's hands slowly became claws as big as the mans head. Slowly getting up a few seconds later Corvan let out a window shattering howl that ecohed across the street. The man screamed as Corvan grabed him by the head lifting him off the ground. grabbing his unbroken arm he slowly twisted it hearing the man scream in agony as it snapped at the shoulder. Corvan did the same with his legs letting him feel pain and fear.

" now..you know pain..you..get what you give human.." his voiced echoed slowly the man withering in pain. Enough teasing" Corvan thought and forced his clawed hand into the mans chest and ripping his heart out, though small it was. He watched the man die before dropping his heart next to him and slowly transforming back to his human self.

He walked back inside covering himself with what was left of his clothes. " umm..do you have any spare clothes i can have..mine are kinda..in shreds now." He said walking back too william and the little girl.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:17 pm

William looked at corvan as he came in. "You could have done that little quieter couldn't you ? The cops might show up now." Sighing william said. "I'm going to get some food, hope you don't mind Reen" As he pulled meat out of the fridge. "I feel like a thief, but it would be a shame to let this food go to waste."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.