Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 pm

I walked across the hallway, entering my brothers room. "I have some clothes you can borrow." His room felt empty and unfamilliar. I hadn't been in it since he left when I was 9, he didn't even say good bye. I walked over to his old wooden dresser, "The only clothes my dad didn't sell are in here. You're welcome to whatever's in there." I went over to his bed side table and grabbed is old necklace. I wanted something to remember him by since I wasn't comming back. I put the black and silver cross arond my neck and sighed, I wonder if I'll ever see him again I thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:56 pm

"Wha's hat?" came from across the room, muffled by a stuffed mouth. William came in, a sandwhich hanging from his mouth. He swallowed it, freeing his mouth to talk. "It looks rather nice."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:51 am

Tossing the tattered clothes, he walked to the closet thanking her. Hoping she doesn't look at him, as he had scars up and down his back and on his shoulders." well..he deserved every bit of that pain, we will be gone before the cops show anyways" he pulled out a pair of jeans and another black t shirt that somehow fit him. " We should go soon..get what you need, not to be mean but if cops come and find your father outside they will want to check inside,..and i don't want to be in here when they look. " nodding to william he turned and went back outside the room letting them talk.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:00 pm

I looked at Corvan right before he finished putting on the shirt and noticed scars on his back. I didn't let him see that I noticed, though I was curious. He looked so much like my brother when he wore those clothes. I looked at William, "It was my brothers before he left." I fiddled with the necklace. I walked back to my room and put the last few items in the box.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:19 pm

Willaim listened to the outdoors, hereing sirens. "I hope you're ready, because I hear cars coming, sirens on top, the way they sound, about 2 minutes away. " I might need to run you out of here, so hand me your box, and hold on tight" He said, kneeling down.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:01 pm

i handed him the box, "Ok, lets go," I said as I looked at Mik... I mean Corvan.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:52 pm

Looking out the window, William saw a plan damper. "Shit.We're not taking the front door." He punched out a window, clearing it of glass. Jumping out, he looked back as several cops kicked down the front door. "We're going to go into hiding for a while, we'll look for covan tomorrow." He said, jumping along, his ears flying back in the wind. "I'm sorry for making you go to your house, I wasn't sure what was wroung with you, but I understand all of it."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:14 pm

I rolled my eyes, "How can you possibly understand this?!" I screemed. My hair was flying behind me, and my nails drug into his sholders. "You don't understand any of this!" I hated when people say 'I understand' but they don't have a clue.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anime tidus on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:28 pm

Name: Tidus Krakillin
Age: The many years of Tidus' existence has lead to him to forget his own age. He does appear to be about a 19 year-old man.
Race: Vampire
Biography: Tidus was born many ages ago, his origin seems to spawn from Egypt. In his earlier days, he joined a gang that was a similar to those of the current days. They wanted to kill the important to dis-conform to society. In his struggle for power in this game, he was ordered to kill his own parents. He did this because he was feeling less tethered to the ethereal world. Unbeknownst to himself, he was bitten by a vampire long before he was ordered his last attack. He killed everyone in the gang after discovering he was no longer human. After his many adventures in Egypt, he traveled the world looking for a purpose. His many adventures are lost even to himself.
Appearance: Image
Weapons: He carries a long halberd around with himself. It can shrink and grow to a desirable size with the thought of the holder's mind.
Skills: He appears to have the ability of water. He mas traveled so much he has many other forms of magical-like powers.
Extras: He has a very dry sense of life.
As my sword, is my soul. Then let all who stand before me know. I bring a storm and magic wind. The kingdom of the king!!!

anime tidus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anime tidus on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:03 am

Tidus gently descends down a pair of stairs. As he walks down the steps his coat gently scrapes the ground. He reaches the bottom of the steps and looks around. He notices the ground sparkling with a fine layer of rain. He steps forward trying his hardest to not slip on the water. He continues walking to nowhere in particular. Tidus steps over a puddle. He didn't move any extra way, he just so happened to not sink into the puddle as he walked over it. He reaches inside his coat and grabs a small white tube from the inside. He places the small tube quite gently in his lips, and cups hit hands rather close around it. The man quickly moves his hands away from the tube. The cigarette is lite and starts producing a fine grey fog. His thick blue hair blows around as a gust of wind begins to pick. Tidus begins to scan the scenery with his bright blue eyes. He is trying to detect any form of life in this seemingly barren place. The cigarette seems to be about the only light source, save from his bright blue hair. He grabs his tube and pulls it softly from his mouth. He exhales the same form of smoke that the cigarette originally made. He keeps the cigarette in his hand as he continues his venture to nowhere.

anime tidus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:57 pm

William looked up at her as he moves through the forest being followed. He felt her nails digging deep, but they didn't hurt him. "And how would you know I don't. Your not the only one whose life was terrible, but somehow I seem to do deal with it. True, I don't have a parent that was so cruel, but I do understand that feeling of sorrow. That felling of anger toward the people who caused my problems." He ran faster, watching the cops follow. "You might need to hide for a while, these bastards are quick."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:27 pm

I relaxed a bit more. "What ever," I spoke softly, "What could have been so bad in your life." I hated this feeling. William made me feel so inferier some times. I rested my head between his sholder blades. For some reason I was extreamly tired. I tried my hardest not to fall asleep but I did keep dosing.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Corvan did his best to keep up with them but some how lost track of them in the heat of the chase. He decided to head for the forest hoping they were thinking the same thing. Ducking into alleys and half finished homes, Corvan eventually made it into the forest and started to climb into the trees and use them as cover and to move quietly.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:33 pm

WIlliam hated that comment, people used it so much when they insulted him. "What ever huh, I'll have to explain my problem later, maybe you'll consider withdrawing your comment then. For now" He said as he reached a nice hinding spot. "Change your clothes and your hair style for about a days time, the cops saw me and you." He turned completely human, his ears and tail disappearing into his body. He rubbed his head, a little sigh left his mouth. He took off his shirt, turning it inside out, and removed the collar around his neck, throwing it into her box. Jumping out of the spot, he layed down, and gave her time to change. He played with his hair a bit, moving it up to look like he was dressing up.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:56 pm

I quickly changed in a spot where I thought he couldn't see me. I put on ripped blue jeans and a band t-shit that used to be my brothers. I put my hair up in a messy bun after brushing it and put on my black chucks. I came back to find him compleatly human. It was kinda wierd considering I'm used to ears and a tail. "now what?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:33 pm

He stared at her as she questioned him. He continued to rub the spot where his ears were " Somewhere the cops won't find us. I'd say a bar, but then found out my ID was fake." He thought about what he could. He was with a girl, who seemed mad at him. Cops were looking for them. That Corvan ass caused the whole mess. WTF...... I have brought it upon myself really "Well, what would you do when you weren't home or school?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:59 pm

Sitting high in a tree, Corvan started to sniff the air for a smell of the girl or that lycan. Corvan could see and hear the cops going all over the town for anyone who was lycan. He hoped that the other lycan was not on any type of record of who he is or was.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:14 pm

I thought for a second, bitting my lip. "Well, I used to go to the library alot, and the dance studio down town. It's normaly empty around now."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:08 am

OOC: Hey there everyone. As much as i love posting as a vampire i'm going to withdraw my character, ariana, from the game. I will, however, be posting a new Vampire thread shortly. Set in present day Miami FL in about june. It will have a kick ass plot and continuouse action and variouse twists. So PM me if your interested. Hope to hear from some of you.
KK
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Thinking of the towns layout, he considered the choices. "I hate reading books from the library, but your second option wasn't so bad." I hope there is some good music there. He imagened himself, dancing in a room, not quite what he was use to. "You can dance?" He said as it rolled in his mind.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.