Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:50 pm

"Mhm. It used to kinda be my safe place." I smiled a bit, "Me and my brother used to wein tons of compatitions. Ballet, hip-hop, tapp, jazz, all types of ballroom, you name it we could do it. I haven't been there since he left." I stated as I started walking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Supprised at the answer, William thought of one of the last genres of music she danced to. Jazz
Walking beside her, he saw this place she was talking about come into view. "Jazz dancing huh? You'll have to teach me that." He said standing at the door, attemping to open the door with his hands full. He held it open for her.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:46 am

"Sure, but if you don't mind I kinda want to do ballet first." She entered the emty dance room, the sound of her shoes on the wooden floor was the only sound to be heard.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:25 pm

"You're not going to make me wear tights are you?" He said joking about ballet. She paid no attention, so he sat and watched as she stood on the dance floor.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:41 am

I laughed as I walked to the back room. Suprizingly enough all my stuff was still there. I changed into my black leotard and shoes. I went back over to the stereo and blasted rock. I danced. I loved being one of the few ballirians that learned how to dance to rock. It was asum, but I missed having a partner. You could do so much more when you have a partner.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm

Corvan caught a smell, one he knew. "the little one.." he said to himself, and jumped from the tree to another one and slowly climbed down to make no sound. getting to his feet and started to follow the faint smell. as he neared a building corvan heard the sounds of rock music. Finding a door he walked threw it and leaned against the entrance way seeing the little one and william on a dance floor by the looks. He leaned against the door openings and watched them quietly.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:37 pm

William was entraced by the dance, but his trance was broken by the snect of the pansy lycan he met.
He turned around, looking him in the eyes. "Hey look, it's caroline..I mean Corvan." He steped closer, very comedian like. "Hey buddy, you gave us quite a bit of trouble, I even had to get rid of my dog-like looks." He rubbed his head, and pointed at his neck where the collar use to be. "So, are you gonna turn me in to the cops for your murder or something? I mean, you did follow us here for a reason, and I don't think you want to spend your life in jail."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:46 pm

I stopped and turned off the music when I saw Corvan. "Hi." I said as I hugged him. "What's up?" I stopped smiling when I saw William's face, "What's wrong?" I said looking at both of them.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Corvan smiled at the little one then look back to william. " i take care of my own mess. you judge to quickly. If i wanted to put my murder on you, would i be here, or would i be telling the cops right now..think william" He stared at him. " they don't know what either of you look like other then the fact that a man was murdered..though he greatly deserved his fate..by a werewolf not by someone with ears and a tail." he stared at william. " i do what i do, don't like it deal with it..but he did deserve his fate william and you know that" He said as he turned to the girl " you alright" he said to her.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:03 pm

William stared at corvan, one eye half closed in a puzzled and anger mix. "First, you know those cops couldn't bring me down on their own. Second, whether I look like a dog or not, I don't use my full extent of abilities on such a worthless soul. I would only need my sadistic thoughts and fighting skills to quietly and suffiently do what you did loud enogh to get the cops called on us. What would have happened if the cops pulled out their guns and shot Reen, you ******* moron?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:13 pm

I bit my lip and stepped away from the two, "Stop." I barely wisphered. I know it sounds childish but I absolutly hated when people yell. It made me really scared. I mean come on, after living with my dad who wouldn't be scared when people yell. I went to the back room and started to change into my normal clothes, my mood for dancing was gone.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:24 pm

Staring back at william calmly" you worrying about something that did not happen. were alive they don't have any full positive id on either of us. besides leave town and it never happend. thinking still. "so reen is her name" he though to himself.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:09 pm

William was pissed now. " I may have a hot temper, but at least I think of my possible outcomes when the chips are down." He looked back at Reen,trying to not to grab corvan by the neck by holding his short temper. "Well, do want to leave town?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:37 am

I thought about it for a second, fiddleing eoth my shirts hem line. "Sure, but were would we go?" I stared at them, "And would both of you be comming?" I looked out side. It was dark now, the full moon looked lovley agenst the black sliky sky.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:21 pm

He looked from her to william back and forth a few times. " well they be looking for someone, alone, not with a girl." he looked at her. " this town not safe anyways, if you want to follow im leaving for a town bout 100 miles down the road. follow if you want ,but it an't safe here." he said to her and then looked at william. " like me or hate me its your problem, even you know its not safe here, do what you gotta do, stay here you will take the fall for the killing, not cause i said so cause they want someone to blame. leave town while you can. " he looked at william before leaning back against the wall.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm

"Blame or not, I'm innocent." He looked back at Reen, his eyes closing, and as a feeling of annoence came transformed his face. "Well, unless I sprout extra limbs, we need to find something to carry all my and your stuff. We also have to go back to my room to get my stuff. I would suggest taking a car, but it draws too much attention."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:44 am

<<uh...hi. is it too late to join this?>>

wolvesvane
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:29 pm

((nopers, go ahead and join:) ))

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 pm

I thought about the situation for a while. "I think we might still have my brothers old bike. It's silent, and surprizingly has alot of space under the seat. It should be able to fit everything." I remembered when I used to ride with him on that. he used to use it in the woods and I loved the wind rushing through my hair.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:37 am

Name: Revenant Stellfire
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Tall, around 6'2 and kind of thin looking. He appears to be in his prime, with dark hair that is swept back. His eyes are blue but change to red when he gets angry. He wears a long, black coat with deep red trim and cuffs. He also wears a gold colored vest with a white shirt and a black cravet. His pants are black too, as are his shoes. He carries a cane with a small, silver skull on top.

Back ground: Revenant Stellfire was born into empirial Rome. He was the son of a Lord in a smaller province on the out skirts of the empire. He grew to become a great war lord and conquered many territories for Rome. He became a vampire willingly at the age of thirty and continued to reign for many years,adopting different guises ever so often. He was eventually sent to Egypt during the Roman occupation to help quell resistance. He became feared as a cruel yet tactile conquerer. He would return to rome after a while and decide he was tired of this world and the tediousness of war. He would go into a self induced hybernation in his family crypt, where he remained for many, many years.

Bio: Revenant Is a very intelligent individual, not to mention a swords man second to none. It is how he has survived for centuries. He is not needlessly cruel but rather possesses the abillity to be so when he needs to be. He is an excellent mediator and pollititian. His charm and guile is one of his greatest tools. being as old as he is and having been missing for so long, he has become somthing of a myth or legened among vampires. Many have claimed to be him but never live up to the expectations.

Abillities: He can Hypnotise others and over power the minds of others with weaker wills. He is a master swords man. Has great stength and speed, but not like super man. His sences are hightened like that of any other vampire. Is very persuasive, and can be quite the lady killer. He can also turn into fog.

The exibit had come to the museum earlier that day. It was soon to be put on display, but was still being stored in a back vault. The had come from just out side of rome, from what was once a burial ground. Among the statues and skeletons that had been found, there was a coffin of stone. It seemed sealed fast and would not open for the archaeologists that found it. Little did they know, that seemingly irritating circumstance had saved their lives. Now, in the back vault, a security gaurd came walking through, shining his flash light here and there. It was night and the moon out side was full. As he began to leave the room, he thought he heard the sound of a heavy stone moving. He stopped, and peered back into the vaults depths. A shadow moved, causing him to jump and shine the flash light to where it had been. Seeing nothing he began to shake his head and mutter somthing about an over active imagination. He turned to find a shrivled looking old man hunched in the door way. Gasping, he asked if the old man needed help.
" Yes, you can help me." he said in a wheezy voice. The old man walked forward and siezed the gaurd in an iron grip. Befor the gaurd could even get out a cry for help, the old man sank his teeth into his neck, and drained him of his blood. He dropped the gaurd to the floor and straitened." Your blood has sustained me, The Lord Revenant Stellfire, thanks you." His skin smoothed and his ravaged features bacame hansome and charming. His thin body filled out to become more muscled and he stood erect. He wore a robe of silk, but that was all. Returning to the coffin he retieved some other clothes and his cane. "Now, to find how the world has changed."
Last edited by Lord Validrir on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lord Validrir
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.