Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:08 pm

He liked motor bikes. "Alright, when it's late at night, we can head back to your house for the bike, but until then, we should go home, and sleep." William thought about leaving town. hahah, glad this place sucks He grabbed all of Reen's stuff, and his backpack, and kneeled down for her. "I feel like your pet doing all of this. I suggest you buy a leash. Hahaha"
William took her back to the store, finding cops outside, questioning Joe. "Oh there he is. Hey William, tell these guy you wouldn't hurt no one. Hey, what happened to you're, you know." Making motions on his head.
Putting his packages down, he put Reen down, and put his arm around her. He started to form a story and a lie in his head. "Play along, and feel free to hit me later" he whispered. Looking at the cops "What happened now, I've been hanging out with my girlfriend all day?" He kissed her cheek to fool the cops.
"Well sir, a middle-aged man was mutaliated, marks appeared to be made by an animal. Some local yocals said a lycan did it, and started saying how you are one."
I knew it, that prick William held Reen a little tighter, unknowingly. "Sorry officers, even if I am lycan, not involved. If you don't mind, me and her were going to bed."
One of the cops looked at her. "Hey, you look a lot like someone in pictures at the house. You wouldn't be his daughter would you?"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:23 pm

Corvan followed them in the trees and alley ways staying in the dark. He listened closely as william played his story out well. "crafty one he is " Corvan said to himself, as he listend to the story unfold. His hands in his pockets as he sat on the roof listening quietly in the shadows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:32 am

Revenant felt better after he put his clothes on. He left the museum and travled along the streets untill he reached the outer parts of the town. He was awed by the world and how it had changed. Each thing that others took for granted, he found wonderous. He needed to find another vampire, to explain this new world. He continued to walk until he heard the sound of scuffling down a dark alley. He turned went to investigate the disturbance, finding a young man being pinned by what was obviously another vampire. At first Revenant couldn't believe his luck, but his elation quickly turned to anger. He couldn't stand vampires that fed on the helpless. At least the gaurd had a chance at defending himself. after a moment he made himself known by clearing his thoat. The vampire turned to look and scoffed.
"Look go find your own meal, eh?" Revenant arched an eyebrow and stepped forward. Swiftly he grabbed the other vampire and turned him around. "Hey, who do you think you are!?" He shouted. Revenant then lifted him into the air and shook him a little.
"Shut your mouth, you little ingrate. You young vampires have no concept of honor or respect!" The other closed his mouth and looked afraid. "You may go." He told the human, who turned and ran as fast as he could.
"Look, I meant nothing by it man, just let me down!" The vampire pleaded.
"I am Revenant Stellfire, and I need your help." He stated flatly. The other's eyes widened.
"Sure you are, man. You are Revenant Stellfire." He said sarcastically. Revenant shook him again. "Alright! I believe you!"
"Good, now you are going to tell me where and when we are." Revenant threatened. The other looked confused.
"Were in America, and it's 2046." He said slowly as though fearing for his attacker's sanity. Revenant was shocked, he had been asleep for much longer then he had intended. And how did he end up in america, or as he knew it better, the new land.
"Where does the vampire council meet?" He said after a moment. The other thought.
"Well, your in luck there's a meeting in town tommorow."
"But where!?" Revenant shouted.
"In the tall building on Walkner Avenue !" Revenant tossed the young vampire to the side and walked briskly away. He had questions that needed answering.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:27 pm

I blushed when his arms tightend around me, it felt nice. "First of all my dad dosn't live here, second of all you never even said his name so I have no clue who you are talking about anyway. Hey, I think my boyfriend's getting alittle horny so if you don't mind..." The cops eyes widened and jaw droped, "uhh, no go head and... I mean... exuse me." I held in a giggle as I pulled William in side

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:03 pm

William laughed as he was pulled inside. He ran outside to grab all their stuff, and made some questionable gestures and smiled as he passed by the cops walking away. He dropped all of his stuff in the room, and then proceded to carry Reen up the stairs too. "Slow down kid, you won't have enough energy to have you're fun." Joe said walking outback.
"You're funny...but you're not serious..right? Nah. Well, I need to explainto Joe that I'm leaving in the morning." William put Reen down. He began packing, cleaning up, and left for a little while. He came back in about 10 mins.
"I'm going bed" His ears and tail grew again. He stripped down, and jumped under his blanket at the foot of the bed. "We're leaving at 3 A-M, wear something black." He yawned and drifted off.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:15 pm

Corvan almost busted out laughing at Reen's comment. "shes good..real good" he said to himself. Corvan looked around and decided to keep watch over them outside the house, and make sure no one else went in. Watching the cops and there movements as they talk and finish up there work of cleaning up the body. Corvan caught one last look of the face of the man he had killed eariler, and smiled at his work. In a crouch position he kept his eyes on the cops for quite some time.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm

I curled up at the top of the bed and drifted to sleep, or tried. After awhile it got too dark, I'm talk'n pitch black. Belive it or not I am really afraid of the dark. I kinda started panicing alittle. This reminded me of when my dad used to lock me in the basement all alone. I was shaking alittle bit as I inched twards the end of the bed. I didn't mean anything by it but I wanted to be next to some one. I edged just close enough to where I could feel William. I wanted to get closer so I wouldn't feel scared at all but I definitly didn't want him to wake up.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:46 am

Name: Lormac Authoretsu
Rcae: Vampire

Biography: Born in 1032 AD, Northern England. Lormac was born into royalty, the son of a tyrant king. His cruisades consumed most of his childhood, even into becomming a man, his father was always campaining for more territory. The day of his 21st winter, Lormac was sent to a peasant village that had been reporting sudden deaths, and missing individuals. He and his troop travelled unto the village at nightfall, only to find it burning, and the villagers missing. After investigating the town, Lormac and his general concluded that it was random raiders of an opposing overlord. But they were mistaken, out of the clouds of smoke, darkness of the night, Lormac and his men were ambushed. A bloody battle occured, the creatures of the night moved like men, but with unholy speed. After a brandishing of swords, Lormac and his troop had fallen. But Lormac survived, he laid on the cold ground for what seemed an eternity when a dark figure stood over him. He closed his eyes tight, in the darkness of his mind, he felt a chilling breath, than a stinging kiss apon his neck. Then Nothing. He awoke from what seemed an eternity of sleep to find himself lying in his room at his fathers castle. He sat up in his bed, feeling rejuvinated, stronger, lighter, and a more scence of his surroundings. He walked about with a new power in himself, he approached his fathers throne. His father then began to berate him on how he failed the people of the village, but then without warning he flew forward and ripped his father apart. Throwing bleeding limbs off the throne, he lifted his fathers severd head and drank deeply from the bleeding neck. He didn't asume the throne, but dissappeared into history. Now he has resurfaced, power hungry, looking for companions to replace his lost troop, and to become a Prince once again.

Apperance: Image

He stands at 6' 7", Long black, sleek hair, that is placed in a tail, running down to his waste. Wears black, light shogun armor. Blood red eyes, and built like an olimpion. Also wears a outer black cape, with a velvet red inside. Normally he is dressed in a basic black T-top, and black slacks. Has a baphomet neckless and two peircings in each ear. He only posses one ring, a gold brace with his familly crest (A 5 element baphomet) residing apon a blood red ruby.
Weapons: A 7' long sentiant broadsword which he refers to as Caedis. It somehow posses bloodthursty souls from the underworld, and has a mind of it's own. But binds it's will to Lormac's.

Skills: He has been traind over the centries in the ways of pyromancy and shadowshifting. Well versed in hand to hand combat. But aside from his battle prowess, he is also talented simply by intelegence. Can sometimes be quit convincing, and loves to write dark poetry.
Extras: His attitude on life is simple, "I don't trust those whom I've just now met. Earn it and you earn mine."
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:54 am

Lormac materilised onto the roof the building looking down at Corvan, his red eyes glowing wildy in the dark. He massive sword at his side, but his body shrowded in his long cape that was flapping in the wind. "I scence a human..." He waverd into the darkness. Reappearing in the house, he looks at William and Reen with a bloodlust. Lormac walks around to the side where Reen resided. "Does he own her?" He takes a step back, emmersing himself in the shadow of the corner.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:49 pm

Revenant walked quickly and purposfully. He would find the council and be told what had happened in his absence. He had been on the council of course, but that had been back in Rome. Now, he knew not what to expect. He was stopped, however, by the sight of a tall man standing on a roof. He held a large sword, and seemed not to see him. The man stood for a moment and, quite suddenly, vanished. Revenant would have lost him completely, if he had not seen him in the window of the house.
-Who are you?- Revenant thought to himself before turning and walking to the door of the house. Finding it locked, he dissolved into fog and slipped under the door. -I suppose we shall see.-

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Corvan looked around smelling something, different. With the cops not looking Corvan jumped down behind the house, walking slowly and quietly up the stairs. He peered into the room were they slept. He couldn't see anything for it being so dark he couldn't see. leaning against the wall outisde the room leaning against the wall. Corvan started to tap against the wall silently slowly increasing the noise he made.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Name: Yuu Kage
Race: Vampire
Biography: Conceived in Sparta a Dorian, Greek city-state. Yuu was born in 480 B.C. on the day of The Battle of Thermopalyae and grew up with those men as heroes. His original name was (because of course Yuu is hardly a greek name) Meridius. He traveled east when he reached adulthood and began training in Bushido, as well as many other martial disciplines. Upon the mastery of these martial arts he sought greater power and as a result was turned into a vampire. Since he travels the world only to seek greater power and a worthy adversary (Lycans are a good challenge). Perhaps here in the states.....
Appearance: Black hair, Gray eyes with an amber ring around the Iris, Skinny yet somewhat muscular frame, Pale, Large jet black trenchcoat and baggy matching pants, no shirt. Large black boots. A Katana lie fastened to his belt which has many pouches that contains stores of throwing knives and other various weapons
Weapons: Katana: this katana named Suzomoshi is black. From the hilt to the tip of the blade the entire sword including the metal is jet black and pulsates with chaotic magic.
Kunai: Throwing knife...thats pretty much it
Skills: Yuu has the ability to dominate any target as long as their will is weak enough. Also, a power induced by the blade, is the Shadow Battalion. This is a Black beam of raw power that destroys anything in its path (Yuu can only use this ability when severely weakened angered and when him and suzomoshi are seperated)
Extras: Yuu has approximately 200 names.
Though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil for I know thou art with me...

takutotheripper
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

William could smell something, something dead. Well, I know it's not a zombie.. He felt someone inching closer to him, and remembered that he let Reen sleep in the bed. Someone else was there, the other lycan. Covan, is he really here to help me? Would he hurt Reen...No, and since I'm protecting her... He finally grabbed onto Reen as she inched closer. Is she scared... He was staring right into her eyes. He whispered " I'm here, and there's nothing to worry about. Get some rest." He pulled his blanket over her and himself, and closed his eyes. Except for the damn undead thing in my room, but it won't attack me, or kill Reen on my watch

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Yuu followed the strange vampire who had just strangled a younger vampire without any effort. Something was going on here in america. something weird... Maybe by following this strange one he could figure out what was going on. Besides following this one might lead to humans. Yuu was very thirsty.

takutotheripper
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:56 pm

I pressed my nose agenst his chest as a feeling of dread spread over me. There was more here than just me and William, I just couldn't tell what. I felt like something was waqtching me and let me tell you, that is NOT a conforting feeling to have when you are in a pitch black room.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:28 am

Corvan stopped tapping and said quietly "William..wake up" he said still standing outside the room his sense sharp ready for what ever was near.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:49 am

William didn't respond. Instead he slowly pushed Reen off, and threw himself at the corner, where the smell was coming from. He knocked the thing down, and jammed his foot on it's neck "Corvan, I know, but I didn't want him to know.... I'm sorry for not telling you Reen." He looked at the thing " Alright Mr., I hope you know me and her sleeping isn't a free show." He picked him up, and threw it out the window. "Protect her Corvan" He said and jumped out the window, landing next to the undead firgure.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:46 am

Corvan picked up reen in his arms and carried her out of them room into what looked to of been her fathers room. He turned the lights on but closed the shades around the windows and used some blankets on the bed to hide the light coming threw the underpart of the door. He set reen down in a corner covering her with his jacket and he pulled out his pistols setting them down under the dresser just in case he needs them.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:51 pm

I was so scared. I felt like I was about to throw up. "Someone's still comming." I could feel it in the air. I shivered under his coat.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:45 pm

William stood there confused. The person he threw outside disappeared, and left no scent. Shit He jumped back on the ledge where his window was. Walking in he realized he was bleeding, and glass shards were in him. He pulled them out and walked down the hall. He opened the door. "It's gone, without a trace." He could hear Reen in the corner. He walked over to her, dropping to the ground and holding her. She was shaking badly. The best he could do was try to calm her.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!