Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:49 pm

"Ah yes, they are misunderstood. I do not fear them, though i fear what they may become. Any being fueled by hunger can be distraught." His statment reflected his own kind as well. Though to an extent His kind were prone to feed on humans and Lycans...well they were more animalistic and should feed upon animals like them. It would decrease the fear they exserted on other beinging. " Well, Reen. May i walk with you? I promise i have no alterior motives."
"If you never pick up the pen, you will never write your story, and thus you will never reach the ending to your story."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwicker
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:49 pm

"Sure. Hey you wana go walk through the forest, it's really pretty when it's raining?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:46 pm

Name: William
Height: 6 foot
Race: Werewolf
Cloths: MC Chris shirt, camo pants, and a dog collar with a w on it.
Male, skinny, green eyes, short brown hair, about to his eyebrows.
Short tempered, and firey as infereno. He has common sense, and some intelligence. He has some skills in fighting, making him useful human, or wolf. He likes to transform back into his human form with dog ears and a tail, not giving any thought to being labeled as a freak, and hunted by those against his kind, he says bring em on..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William ran throught the woods looking for a meal. He spotted his feast. He took off his clothes and threw them on the ground. He transformed and charged at the lone deer. The frighted creature ran for it's life, but he was too fast. He leaped onto the animals back, knocking down. He opened his mouth wide, then bit the stomach of the deer, tearing it open. He fur shimmered with crimson liquid as he finished the job. Willaim turned back into himself, covered in blood. He put on his clothes, dirtting them with the creatures fluids. He didn't care, he would just clean them later, tearing them was the problem he had. After his brutal feast, he noticed two people. In his state of adreneline, he decided to scare the two. He raced toward them, his dog ears waving in the wind. As he aproached he let out growls and barks, and then finally jumpped out at them...
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:14 pm

as we were walking thourgh the woods I started to hear growling. at first i didn't really think anything of it but as it got closer I gripped my pocket knife. I noticed I was still barefoot, but I didn't mind that much considering there wasn't anything pointy on the ground. Sudenly a guy with dog ears jumped out from the trees. I jumped back and landed on my butt, I held my open pocket knife steadily pointed at the guy. I was kind of hoping that the guy would get scared and not know that I couldn't ever hurt anything. I only carry this thing for show.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 pm

"Haahahaahaahaahah" William pointed at them, still dripping with crimson. He held his stomach, pointing and laughing. "You think you could hurt me with that puny thing, not even as a human could you hurt me like that." He stared at the girl "Unless you want to try, I'd suggest putting that away, my bloodlust is endless" He said taunghtingly, licking blood off his arm and face.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 pm

I quickly shoved the knife in my pocet. "what do you want?". I had never seen a real lycan before so no matter how scared I was, I was slightly intreeged.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Still licking the blood off his hand he moved a little closer "Well, if you want to know, a plate of meat, and a supermodel. Hahaha. I saw two weaklings about during my hunt, and I chose to have some fun. You seem to be intrested in me, both you and him. So, are you both into that animal thing or something?" His tone was as rude as always.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:04 pm

"If by 'animal thing'," I stated slowly getting myslef off the ground, "you mean lycans and vampires then yes." For some reason I lost it for about 10 seconds, "And why would you try and scare people when you kind is already the most hated creatures on the planet? How stupid are you!" I don't know why I was so ticked, but i thought it had to do with the fact that I had been shuned my whole life for defending vampires and lycans and when I finally meet a lycan he's a compleat and total jerk!

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:09 pm

He felt a little bad at the moment, being told she defended lycans. He thought, what makes tick like this? Being hated could shape a person to hate everything, being the only know way of acting. He was treated badly, so he would be wrapped to treat others the same. Willaim looked at the girl "Look, I'm sorry, it's in my blood. I have an idea. You protect my kind, why don't I dress in a monkey suit and act like a good boy, so you can prove your point to people?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:02 pm

I was taken aback for a moment. bipolar much??? Despite myself she started laughing. mabye he's not so bad after all.

OOC: ok, we seriosly ethier need to get that one guy to start playing or get some one else...

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:45 pm

Name: Corvan
Height 6'4
Race Lycan
Appearence: Well built figure, but scars show threw his ripped black t-shirt. the sleeves had been ripped off and blood stains were down his left arm. Dried but still recent. His hair was messy but long. down to his shoulder and black as night. His face was a hard look with a scar over his left eyebrow. though he may be lycan he still carried several small throwing knifes in his black combat boots. Two automatic 9mm pistols with extended clips. and a mp5 navy sub machine gun across his back. His werewolf form was dark grey fur but the scar over his left eyebrow showed even more.

Being a Lycan sense he was 15 he had learned to use his abilites. Running along walls up buildings. As long as metal sheeting thicker then 2 inches was not present. tress wooden walls, etc. The reason for his scars was recently he had challanged his clan leader to a battle for leadership, and lost. But to shame Corvan the leader did not kill him. He shund him from his people. A banished lycan Corvan now survives alone. Even his own people attack him on sight. Alone, outnumbered and hunted by more then just humans, he wil lfight to the very end.

Hearing the shouts and laughter Corvan looked up from his small camp in a cave. No fire for him. Only the shreads of cloth he had stolen from a unsuspecting human earlier that day. He rushed out of his cave and jumped over a hanging log. His fingers turning into claws he started to climb the trees moving closer to the noises. He stoped as quietly as he could several yards from them seeing a girl and what looked to be a vampire. But he was not sure who they were talking to. " hey you two down there!" he called out across the gap between them. "why you shouting at this time of night. Don't you know creatures roam this place like a fortress" he said. He jumped down his hands back to normal as he gripped his two auto pistols at his sides, moving into the moon light for them to get a better look. His blood stained arm and shirt showed some in the night.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Willaim looked at him, his dog ears pointing up a bit. "Look, I'm one of them creatures, on my dinner hunt, I saw these people, and that the man doesn't like to talk. What the hell are you doing with those?" He walked a little closer, eyeing the weapons.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:35 pm

My head jerked as the guy yelled from behind me. He moved into the moon light more and I could tell he was holding somthing but I just didn't know what. I started to get a bit freaked as I put my hand on my switch blade. I know it's stupid to go for that instead of my 9mm but I have a slight problem with killing people... or well.... yeah. When ever I get scared my eyes slightly turn blue. I was kinda hoping that there eye sight wasn't good enough to see that.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Fate on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm

Name:Angelena Bloodlust
Race: Vampire
Biography: Her own past is unknown to her and she wonders who is is sometimes. Dosent have any friends and family. She wonders the lands hoping to find what family she has.
Apperance: Long Blonde Hair with green eyes and smooth skin. looks younger then her age. Wears dark colored clothes.
Weapons:none
Skills: Dreams of the future and has the ability to use the elment of ice
Extras: none
~The lost and lonely one hurts inside~

Dark Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Fate on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 pm

Angelena wonders around in the field trying to find it it. She looks down and gets on the ground looking around for the necklace. "It has to be here somewhere" She kept looking and occasionaly turned in a diffrent direction or moved to keep looking. She finally found it and smiled and picked it up and put it on. She stood up and wiped her dress off and pushed her hair out of her face and looked around and saw a small village in the distance and started making her way towards it.

Dark Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:53 pm

"what im doing with these? Corvan replied. He held up his two auto 9mm's. "long range defence my simple minded friend" He said loud enough for them too hear. " In these woods, anything and everything comes in handy " he said with a slight grin. Turning to the younger woman. " Your brave..but foolish hes a lycan..that little metal knife is a tickle to him". He took a few more steps closer, the blood on his shirt and left arm visible now. Turning to the lycan. "they no harm to you..go about your meal." He said staring at him, his eyes flashed a silver rim about his eyes.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 pm

William looked at the man with a anger, he didn't like being told what and where. His tail and ears pointed up further "Look pal, being in the woods with guns doesn't mean you order me around. Guns are nothing to me, not even in human form, although I should say sub human" Thinking about how he keeps his ears and tail. "I don't like human meat, but you don't look very fat, you should be mostly muscle....hold that thought" He ran behind a tree for about a minutes time. "You can leave now, or be floating down that river over there, pick and choose."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:57 pm

" i have no trouble with you lycan, i just don't want them to see what our kind is..were hunted enough as it is..that little one..don't need to be killed" he said putting one of his pistols away. he turned to the two standing several feet away and nodded his head in a direction for them to go. " id leave before he changes his mind." Corvan said to male and female.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Fate on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:55 am

She came to the through the alley way and started wondering around the village and was exausted and needed to feed on someone but she couldnt. Not here. She walked to the tavern and went in and walked to the nearest table by the fireplace and sat down. She ordered a drink and a few moments later the waitress came and gave her the drink she orderd. She started to feel dizzy alittle and closed her eyes for a moment and opened them back up and sipped her drink.

Dark Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 pm

William grinned, his fangs showing "Did you think I would kill them, no, I was screwing with them. My temper is short, unless I'm having fun, it won't last too much longer." William inched closer, examining and touching the guns. "Call me crazy, but if your a lycan, you must have a pretty small gun if you need these two to fight. Hahahaha."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.