Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:20 pm

William was at his guard, he didn't know friends from foes. He caught the scent of the spy in the room, dead. Three bloodsuckers against me and Corvan. Normally I would enjoy this, but protecting someone makes this an ill situation for me. He made sure there was no way Reen could be attacked without him knowing. He backed her and himself towards the wall. " Corvan, do you smell the third walking corpse, or is my nose dead?"
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Sniffing a few times. " no there is a 3rd one. " corvan said" i cannot tell which direction with them here." He looked around at each of the vampires. Then looked around with his back against the wall. trying to find the source of the smell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:30 pm

They were intelligent in addition to, of course, their acute senses. "They've grown aware" he spoke quietly to himself. He should have known he wouldn't be hidden for long. And so, to save face and in a mad attempt to not insult his targets guards by thinking they wouldn't find him, he stepped from his hiding place into clear view and said..."Hi. Is that yours?" speaking, of course, about Reen." Oh! And Revenant! Such a pleasure to finally meet you!" he said bowing slightly not taking his eyes off of his adversaries. "You see I lived in Rome a short time. Now if the human would come with me please this can be done with." Of course they would never comply, but it was simply polite. He would at least give them the chance to surrender their find. He wished to kill them not insult or disrespect them after all.
Though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil for I know thou art with me...

takutotheripper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:52 pm

I grabbed on to Covan's shirt when the man talked of me. He was beautiful, and his eyes... It was wierd, I had such a storng urge to near him even though I new the danger. My feet started to slightly move but stopd when I finally lost eye contact with him. There was somthing familiar about him, I just didn't know what and truthfully I didn't want him to stick around long enough for me to figure it out.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:59 pm

William approched and grabbed the man by the throat. Lifting him up "No, she doesn't belong to me, but she isn't your food either." He began to squeeze the mans neck. "I suggest you leave bfore I show you what I can do." He dropped the man to the floor.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:21 pm

"As it would be imprudent to fight all of you at once I will retreat for now. But girl!" His eyes stern on Reen "You sympathise and bond with these vampire and Lycan. Yet you've never thought of becoming one? Please, answer me so I may leave, to the delight of your companions im sure." He was relaxed now. The pain in his neck was fading and he was stalling for the appropriate time to attack. He was mad now. He absolutely had to have her.

takutotheripper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:32 pm

I bit my lip. "And just how do you know that I've never considered being one? Do you know me? No, you don't. Truthfully I have considered being one. A vampire if you were going to ask. Why is it any of your buissness any way?" I felt a surge of anger twards him. Followed by a sence of embarassment. I had never shared that I had wanted to be one of these creatures and I did not no if Corvan or William would take offence to my choice. After all most of the vampires I had met were jerks in some way shape or form. I narrowed my eyes thow I'm sure it had no effect considering I was still halfway hidden behind Corvan. I probably looked less visious than a kitten.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:41 pm

"Why have you not asked one of your companions to turn you?" It began as a ruse but he was now genuinely interested. If he could get her comfortable, he could manipulate her into coming straight with him. No work. No blood. Easy."And why a vampire? What have you against Lycans?" This would set off the Lycan. They were instinctively proud creatures. If he could get her companions to have an animosity for her this would go much more smoothly. Turn her to me and the others against each other.

takutotheripper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:13 pm

" If she had something against me, I don't think she could sleep next to me, nor would she put her life in my hands." He turned to her. Cooling his rage. "Reen.. .do you really want to be like on of us?.. I mean, I could bite you... but I don't know what would happen." William pondered the thought. Her being vampire, lycan, or anything else really wouldn't matter to him, he knew she understood the two, and realized not to hate them. It would explain why she likes us so much.
(Do you change to a lycan being bitten by a lycan? It's theorized in several movies.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodMgck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Name: Mortifer MoonFire
Age: Born in 1499, At the Very beginning of the Renassaince (foreve appears to be 18)
Rcae: Lycan
Biography: On his eighteenth birthday, He took a stroll with his soon to be Lover, only to find out she was a Lycan, when the full moon shone at it's full brilliance, to reveal His lover's Full Beserker Form of Lycan. In a blind rampage, He was knocked unconscious, to awake in the morning, feeling fine. The next night he felt an urge beyond all belief for Flesh, bone, and blood. Only then did he figure he was turned into a Lycan, forever to roam alone, Searching for his lost love, to exact revenge on his curse. So, he searched the world in the pursuit of his love. After 3 centuries of searching for her, he Nearly gave up, until he talked with a lady who had indeed seen her. He revamped his search, in vain. A century ago, he gave up, and instead, used his time to pursue an infinite amount of knowledge. He was continuing with his search, when he stumble's upon a confrontation in a house he was walking by. Much yelling and thumping was coming from the house, and not the good kind.
So he decides to check it out....
Apperance: 6' 5", With blood red hair, And deep, ocean blue eyes. His finger's are abnormally long, with a good two inches of sharpened nails...
Weapons: his hands, and a staff with blades at both ends, a good 8' in all, the blades are straight and a full foot long. The blade turns into a sword, which will be explained in the skills section....
Skills: the ability to turn his staff into a Greatsword by cutting his palm with the staff, then rubbing his blood over the handle, chanting a spell that takes exactly 1 minute to recite. The greatsword is 6' long, 1' wide, and 2" thick at it's thickest point.
he also has a minor fireball spell, which he must cut himself, and mutter the word Kwerg to initiate. It can travel 30' before it fizzles out...
Extras: He has no knowledge of the existence of Vampires, and Favors the taste of animals over humans.

BloodMgck
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:03 pm

"First of all the vampires in this room are not my companians, I barely know them. And second of all... I don't know. I guess I've just always wanted to be a vampire not a lycan. No offence Corvan or William. I don't know why. Why do you seem so interested?" I stepped out from behind Corvan, "What's it to you?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodMgck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 pm

*Mortifer had been walking peacefully down the street, until he had seen a tussle, and someone being thrown from a window. Then he watched as three more people escaped, two were Lycans, such as himself, And a human. Then he watched as two more humans appeared, striking up what looked like a pleasant conversation, or a deadly one. Mortifer knew that if the other two male humans did not back off, it was likely the othe Lycans would rip off his head and eat him. Nonetheless, mortifer found a vacated house, entered it through the shadows, and walked up to the second floor, and watched with gusto at the ensuing conversation. Although, he made sure to hide himself well in the shadows, He knew The Lycans had an accute sense of sound, smell, and sight. So of all these, He stayed outside the Lycans sight, and made not a sound. He praised the Mother Goddess that the wind was downwind of him, blowing away from the party on the ground. The other Two humans could not possibly see, smell, or hear him. Humans were frail like that....*

BloodMgck
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:10 am

Revenant looked sternly at the girl who wished to be a vampire. She was foolish, as he had been foolish all those years ago. The life of a vampire was not easy, nor was it always a happy existance. In fact it usually wasn't. He looked at the vampire who had been questioning her, he could see the blood lust in his eyes, the desire to have the girl. Turning his gaze back to the young lady, he spoke to her.

"You know not what you ask for, young one. A vampire's life is not graced, or fruitful. You are forever suspended in time, unable to be a part of the living world. We are not blessed with this existance, we are cursed."
He frowned at her, and then at the vampire who wanted her. "And you should know better than to desire the dark gift for one so young." He walked forward to the lycans near the girl, coming close to the one called William. "Take care of that girl, and do not change her. I fear your gift may be worse than mine." Revenant crossed to the door and turned to look at them all. "I'm afraid that I must go, the sun will rise soon, I can feel it, and none of you have answered a single question I've asked. It would seem that manners matter little in this new age. However if you should wish to find me, I will be meeting the Vampire council. Good Night." He then turned on his heel and left the room.

Lord Validrir
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:51 am

Lormac looked after Revenant, and chuckled. "He think's I'm older than him. He who is almost 2 millinia older than I." He looked back to the group. "Things move quit quickly here." Lormac smiled brightly, "Though Sir Revenant has a valid point and the Sun will rise soon. But I wish you all good day, and hope we can all meet on better sercumstances." And with that he dissolved into the floor.

He rematerialises next to Revenant. "So, where abouts to you sleep during the acursed hours of the day?" He was still smiling.
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Revenant was surprised as the other vampire materialized beside him, even if he showed no sign of it. The other asked him where he slept during the day. Revenant smiled ruefully.

"I have risin from my hybernation, only at the begining of this night, I have no idea where to go, but I suppose i will find somthing." Revenant stopped and turned to the other. "You know me, but I am at a loss for who you are. What is your name?" He asked in a friendly tone.

Lord Validrir
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm

William was intrested in Reen's answer. It makes sense that she would choose that over lycan, but really, both are animals, controled by hunger "Well, I can't hold your answer to you, but I can ask why? I mean, both are animals, fueled by hunger. Why pick one over the other?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:00 pm

Corvan made sure reen did not get out of his reach if need be. These vampires thinking there all powerfull, but they fear the light. One of corvans hand was on its auto pistol ready to draw if need be. "we are the same as william speaks of, feeding off of others, some dead..some alive but the hunger takes over eventually or it will kill you. I don't know how william became to be one, but i was born this way." he said to the others.

Corvan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Angleaya Z. wrote:"First of all the vampires in this room are not my companians, I barely know them. And second of all... I don't know. I guess I've just always wanted to be a vampire not a lycan. No offence Corvan or William. I don't know why. Why do you seem so interested?" I stepped out from behind Corvan, "What's it to you?"

"I simply wanted to know. Understandable however. Few creatures of the night have caught humans imagination like vampires. What explains your enduring fascination with vampires?" He said the word vampires with great emphasis. Still stalling until the right time. However the others were right. the sun would rise soon. This had to be quick."What is it about the vampire that catches your eyes? Is it the overtones of sexual lust, power, and control? Or is it a fascination, with the immortality of the undead. And what parts of your dark phsyche are aroused and captivated by the legends, of the undead?"

(OOC: by the way, yea lycanthropy can be contracted from being bitten)

takutotheripper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:37 pm

"My dark phsyche?" I laughed and stepped abit closer. "It's the lust." I got closer to whisper in his ear, lightly placing my hand on his chest. "but then again by being human I can drive them wild.". I inched back just alittle but rised my voice almost to it's normal hight, "And isn't that just as fun if not more?" I smiled suductively as I turned to walk away. I've always wanted to mess with a vampire like that, not that it wasn't true, I just find it funny to scare the crap out of people.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takutotheripper on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:51 pm

In a blur of movement he grabs her from behind."Really" He smiled. He had his hand on her neck and was gently caressing it. "Move and she's dead, wolves! Lust huh? I like that. Enough to keep you alive at least...for now" He then placed one razor sharp nail on her neck and gently drew it across her neck making a shallow cut. It bled. He leaned down and very slowly licked up the blood. "Even better than I expected." And with that he gently kissed her neck and in a flash was gone...Reen, still in his arms.

takutotheripper
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!