Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:00 pm

He grinned at him. " just cause i use guns does not mean i can't fight close." He tucked his automatic pistols to his sides and held his hands out. His left hand slowly formed into a claw of a werewolf. "if this doesn't prove it..well thats your problem. and just casue my guns might be small, what they pack is enough " he said with a calm look. He turned and walked twoards the other two. and looked at each of them quietly

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:40 pm

"I don't think you understood my joke, I'm suprised you don't know GI Joe, haven't heard 'This is my rifle, this is my gun, this ones for shooting, this ones for fun' ." William laughed harder at the man as he walked past him. He jumped in front of the lycan "Where's your manors, walking away while someone's talking?tsk tsk"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:49 pm

He looked at the one who jumped in front of him. Not sure of his height but Corvan stood as tall as he could. Looking at the one who had gotten in his way. " and getting in my way is rude..now if you don't mind, go find a nice cave to sleep in, before the ground becomes your home." he said staring into his eyes. Corvans eyes flashed a silverish color as he stared at him ready to strike if need be.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:53 am

I was trying so hard, and failing, not to laugh. That was hillarious. I thought maybye I could hold it but I ended up bursting. And as I did that I noticed that I was still in my PJ's. Hmmm, I wonder if anyone else noticed that.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:13 pm

He turned slowly and looked at the woman. " Something funny little one" Corvan said to her with a stare of annoyence. "So hold your tounge before i cut it out" he also said in a snide remark hoping to shut her up, and take him and the lycan seriously.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:53 pm

William grabbed onto the man's shirt. "Threating a helpless female human, you really don't have anything between those legs." He took off his shirt, knowing he had to turn wolf soon enough, he didn't want to rip it. He threw it behind him, drapping over a tree branch. He was glad to fight someone the same as him.
"This was your choice." He grabbed him by the arm, threw him over his leg, tripping him, and kicked his gut as he went down. "Come on, change!"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 pm

Slowly getting up he dusted himself off. " you won't get that pleasure tonight lycan. " he said staring at him after he got up. "but i will leave you with this" As he said that he spun around going lower as he did a full 360 and hit the soft spot behind his knee.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:13 pm

William used his leg to block, but was left open on that leg. He felt the pain as his nerves transmitted the signal to his brain. " Ahh. You bitch, fight me as a lycan. I don't care what you can do as a human." He grappled the mans arm, and used his forearm to smack him in the back of the neck, an almost lethal move. He then palm punched him in the chest, kneed him in the gut, tripped him. "Change damn you"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Getting up slower this time he still stood straight up. "your wasting your time, i won't change" he backfliped away several feet before landing and drawling his two pistols, and aimed at the lycan "my name is corvan, i am a lycan of banishment, you are as much of my enemy as he is "he pointed his pistol at the silent pale man.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm

William was pissed. "No you don't." He did a handstand, and pushed off the ground, kicking at both guns at once, knocking them away. "Your a lycan, use your body you, not your overcompensators."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:39 pm

I started to get a bit worried as they started fighting. For some reason I didn't want either of them hurt. So I threw a fock at them and yelled, "STOP! YOU TWO ARE ACTING AS IF CHILDERN!" ok so maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to do but it was spur of the moment... well kind of.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 pm

He looked around for his guns and picked them up putting them in there holsters. "he started it, his lycan pride" He he walked over to the girl. " leave this place..before your shouting draws more of the dangerous kind here." he looked at her before turning to the lycan "what is your name sense you know mine now.."

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 am

He didn't know if it was the blood, or the adernaline telling to keep going, but William was complient with the girl's cry. "Well", pointing at his collar "The W stands for William. If your wondering, I have something between these legs unlike you. I've never heard of a Lycan that uses guns over his claws and fangs in a fight with another. You have no honor as a lycan."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:41 am

I listened to the lycans once more. I would be more than happy to go home exept for one problem (among many) It was dark and i had no clue where my house was. Not that I was extreamly happy to go deal with the people inside. I started to get sick at the thought of what my dad would do when I got home.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 am

Turning back to William" Honor my honor was torn from me when they shamed me by letting me live after a challange!!" he almost roared at him and turned to the little girl once more. " you have a home little one or you don't want to go there" he asked her.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am

I bit my lip a little, "I don't wana go." I barely wispered. i looked down at my hot pink toe nails as it started to storm again.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 am

he looked at her for a minute before nodding. " i can understand that" he said to her before kneeling down to look in her eyes. " if you do not want to go home..were do you want to go" he said to her quietly.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:02 pm

I looked him in the eyes for the first time, "Anywhere but back home." I shivered a bit as the wind picked up. All of a suden I herd a gun shot in the distance. I jumped forward and grabbed his hand I let go as soon as I noticed though and looked down.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:49 pm

"Well, sounds like you got competition gi joe. Look, if you don't want to go home, you can come with me, or you can go with that girl over there." Pointing at covan. "It's up to you" he said putting his shirt on. "But you best choose before whoever that was comes back." He looked at covan. "As far as you and me goes, this isn't over."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 pm

Ignoring william he looked at the little one as she grabed his hand."like he said your choice, to go with him or me." He stood up and looked at her still ignoring william.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!