Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 pm

I looked at both of them. I didn't wana hurt anyones feelings but I felt safer with William. I started walking twards him but stopped and turned to look at Corvan, "Will I see you later?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:50 pm

Looked at her slowly " maybe, i don't stay in one place long, william..in time you will understand what banishment feels like" He noded to the little one before walking back into the shadows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:03 pm

Willaim didn't really understand why he was picked, but really, either one could be a bad choice, since both of them were lycans. But then again, he was more likely to protect her than hurt her. He slid between her legs, and picked her up. "Where to?"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:27 pm

He leaned on the tree watching the two. He knew he could easly fight the lycan but he did not choose two. It was not a do or die situation so it didn't matter, to him, his lycan honor was gone and his scar proved it.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:26 pm

OOC: I will be making a return to this RP, soon, but for now, I'm VERY tired. :lol:
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:30 pm

(( cool its just been us 3 for the longest time, and i know how you feel))

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 pm

NAME: Ariana Cristo
RACE: Vampire

BIOGRAPHY: Arian a was turned in the late midevil times. She remembers bits and peices of it, her sire Virgil Lamonte, had been gentle in her turning. He had found her at a ball and done it there. Since then Ariana hadnt seen him, she couldnt remember if she hated him or loved him that much was all a blur in her mind. All her undead life she has spent wandering alone. Ari is a hopeless romantic and living alone has taken its toll on her. She feeds off of humans and animals but never kills, she only takes an amount she needs that will not harm them.

APPERANCE: Ariana is tall 5"8' weighing about 120lbs, She has long black hair with dark blood red highlights. Her skin is pa;e, as most vampires are. For a vampire she is unique, she has dark green eyes and shorter fangs than most. Her fangs are ponted but short, like a wild cat, because they are short they are extremely sharp. Ariana is always in dark clothing, usually black tight jeans with chains and black steel toe boots, and a dark red tank with a black zip up jacket. To add to her look she has 3 peircings in each ear , her left has two on the bottom and one up top, and her right ear has two cuffs at the top of her ear and one hoop at the bottom. She also has a tounge rind that she loves to play with and use when she is feeding.

WEAPONS: She likes to use two 6inch knives that she carries in her boots. There are 2 3inch blades in arm bands on each arm. She also carries 2 66 calibor guns and lots of silver bullets. She also has a whip with a metal tip on it that is kept around her waist looking like a belt.

SKILLS: Arian has amazing speed, the hyper speed lots of vampires have. Her top skill is she can transform into a Tigress, hence the dark green eyes. Its the only gift she loves about being a vampire and the only thing that makes her able to stand the solitude.

EXTRAS: Ari can go out in the sunlight but it weakens her greatly so she chooses not too. She loves to spend her time at zoo's with the tigers. Tigers are her obsession and romance and true love is her passion. If you cant find her look at the nearest area containing tigers or any kind of big cat.

OOC: i'm very excited to be RPing here. And i got permision from Virgil to have him be my Sire.

IC: Ariana walked around the darkened streets letting the rain soak her body. This was a normal day in her life, wandering the streets at night with no one to talk to and nothing to do. She sat on a nearby park bench. *Goddamn little towns not having zoo's. What the fuck are they thinking.* She was fidgety and she was playing with her zipper. It had been almost 3 weeks since she had seen a tiger or any other type of big cat. She needed to feel the companionship of them to keep her from striking out at innocent people. *I wish i had someone to take my anger out on now.* She sighed knowing she never would do such a thing. She just longed not to be alone, since the day she turned she had wanted to be happy with a partner... but nothing ever happened. Sighing loudly she arose from the bench and began walking again. The streets were soaked and lightning struck, off in the distance she heard gun shots. All her senses went on high alert and seh loosened her guns in their holsters so she could retreive them quickly. She continued on down the street watching every little movement around her...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm

Using the shadows to move out, he walked twoards the town after heading back to his cave to get his coat. he then headed back towards the town his hands in his pockets he walked down the street before seeing something holding out guns. he quickly drew his own pistols and dived to a corner before shouting " whos down there!!" he yelled it echoed down the entire street.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:21 pm

William ran through town, holding the girl on his back. He stopped at a store labeled Joe's Butchery. "I hope you aren't a vegetarian." He ran inside, putting her down. He grabbd her hand, bringing her into the store. a man peaked out of the freezer. " Heh, my number one butcher's here, I just got a shipment of beef, I need someone to chop it." He noticed the girl "Hey, I didn't know you were seeing someone"
"No Joe, she just wanted a place to stay, and I'll get on it tomorrow, but I want a cut off it."
He pulled her upstairs. There was a lone bed, in a small room. He openned his bed/burrow, taking out a rather fluffy blanket. Throwing it to her "You can sleep here, but I'll be at the foot of the bed." He took off all but his boxers, and laid down on the bed in the manor a dog would. He covered all but his head with his other blanket.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 pm

Ariana had just seen what looked like two people disappear into a nearby store when someone shouted out. "Whos down there!!" Ariana searched the street with her tiger eyes to see if she could find the source of the voice. No way in haydes was she going to give herself up if this was some kind of trap. She searched every corner with her almost nightvision sight. She saw just the outline of a man around a nearby corner. "I'm who i am. I dont want any trouble i'm just passing threw. See look..." She slowly holstered her guns but at the same time set herself to draw her throwing knives if the need arose. It was to easy to be tricked and killed now adays. Ariana could sense the pressence of a Lychen in the area but she didnt know where.

Ariana's veiw on the so called "lesser race" varried with every lychen she met. Some she killed others she disliked but respected, some she had a nice friendship with. She was simple enough to get along with, good is good bad is bad. Piss her off enough she would kill you, respect went a long way with Ari and she gave it in return... to those who deserved it.

The stranger up ahead didnt throw off the dark vibes a lot of sketchy "people" nowadays do. Ari was warry as she started walking towards the shadow. "How bout you come on out and put your guns away... Show a little good faith since mine are gone now too..." She was treading lightly, very lightly.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:44 am

Listening closely for a heartbeat but did not hear one. He tucked his guns away" He steped out from the corner to get a better look. a female it was, rare to see them before they started shooting at him. He walked closer to her. "name is Corvan " he said in his somewhat quiet tone. He looked at her seeing she was not human.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:12 pm

The blanket was one of the softest things I had ever felt. I burried my nose in the blanket but to my suprize when I looked up I saw William striping all but his boxers. I stared, not able to take my eyes off him. I scanned his body right before he curled into the blanket. I wrapped myself in the blanket and for once in my life I felt safe... well at least safer than at home. My thoughts wondered back to Corvan right before I fell asleep.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:02 pm

Ariana watched as the man slowly walked out and put his guns away. "Name is Corvan" He said. Ariana could now see what he was, rather sense, Lycan. Typically her guards would go up and she'd draw a weapon but she sensed he was not here to hurt her. "Names Ariana... I guess I should ask you what your doing here... But then you'd ask me and i dont like talking to much. So where is the nearest town with any wild animals..." Without meaning to, just the thought of tigers made her eyes shift to the slits that all large cats have. *Damn i hope he didnt notice that.* She stared at him not really able t read his thoughts or tell what he wanted.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 pm

William couldn't sleep that well, he heard people outside, one of them was Corvan. The guy that was afraid to fight me, he ruined all my fun He looked over at the girl, sleeping where he would normally. He could hear her breathing, her heartbeat, the calmest it's been since he met her. He thought about her words protecting lycans. I was a bit of a ass back there wasn't I, but it was all in fun. He tried to sleep the same as a dog word, a dazed state, ready to fight in a momoments notice. Not quite because of Corvan, but he didn't quite feel safe.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:19 pm

The night Virgil disappeared from Reen's home, he only did so because he felt he needed to. Taking his coat with him, he entered that forest, heading for town. He felt slightly bad for leaving the child, but he couldn't stay there, for reasons unknown to himself. He hoped he would run into her again one day, perhaps to make sure she was ok. She was the first human since...well...her, that he thought enough of to care about.

Making his way through the forest, he would stop every now and then. He could sense the winds of change coming soon. If he didn't he wouldn't be here. Virgil would often wonder why he never did things for himself. The last time was so long ago.

Finally making his way into town, his first objective was to find a place to rest. Which was simple enough. He found a small apartment building to use as a sort of base. Everyday he rested, he always dreamed of the past, of when things were different, when he was different. He wanted to be that way again. As he fell asleep, visions of the past filled his mind.

Flashback

The ballroom was very beautiful. Elegant gowns on beautiful women, and handsome men filled the room. Lovely music being played by piano. And there he was, Virgil Lamonte. The women all flocked to him, he cared not. He was only posing as a noblemen, to perhaps find his next meal at this party.

He strolled across the ballroom, to get a glass of wine, and that when he saw her. If ever there was anyone as beautiful as her, he never saw them. To him, she was simply beautiful. Beautiful enough for him to forget he was pouring wine, and slightly spill it on his hand. This was a new feeling for Virgil, no one had ever done this to him. He didn't want her for a meal, but he wanted to turn her. That was the greates gift a vampire could give.

Making his way up to her, he was nervous, the one time he ever was. He introduced himself. "Virgil Lamonte madam." He said with a bow. Looking up to her he said, "And you are?" When she answered his question, her voice filled the air. To Virgil her voice was like music. She answered that her name was Ariana Cristo. He took her hand and gently kissed it, "May I have this dance?" Nervous he was. He was afraid of rejection. But she didn't . They danced the night away. Virgil knew how to dance with grace and beauty. But his partner, Ariana, put him to shame with her beauty. As the night went on, they danced more, and talked with each other. They wandered onto a balcony, over looking a garden. The light from the moon was all they had. Thats when Virgil would do it. He revealed that he was a vampire, ageless indeed. She was at first, scared. But he also told her, that he didn't want to harm her, only to turn her, in a way, give her eternal life. And as that scene was about to take place, Virgil woke up.

End Flashback

Virgil awoke. He couldn't remember why he left her. Why did he? He was afraid of something. Who knew? But he did know, that he couldn't cancentrate on the past right now. He needed to meet with the new Council soon, to either reason with, or destroy them. The Council wanted to start a war with the Lycans. But Virgil couldn't let that happen at this point in time. Did Virgil like Lycans? No, but vampires, nor Lycans were ready for war at this point in time, so he had to stop it from coming.

Getting up now, he made his way out this night. Looking to speak with any vampire or lycan he could find. He was walking right outside a butcher's shop. These types of places were known to be lycan hideouts, he decided he would stick around, to perhaps find one. That is, until he noticed to strangers slightly in the distance. A woman and a man, out at this late hour. He decided he would watch them. The woman looked really familliar, but he couldn't put a name to the face. "Probably a vampire." He stayed back, and watched as she loosened her guns. Even he could see that there was a slight tension between the two, but hopefully, nothing went down.

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:45 pm

I awoke with a scream from one of the worst nightmares I had ever had. I heard mumbles outside the window and ran to it. It was Corvan and some girl, I watched them and then looked back it to the distance. I thought I had saw a figure move amongst the shadows but I wasn't sure. I decided to let it go, it's not like it mattered. My chin rested in my hands as I gazed at the moon. These past days have been the most intersting days of my life. My mind drifted to Virgil, wondering if I would ever meet him again and totaly forgetting the fact that I wasn't alone.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:59 pm

He walked a little closer." i don't mean you harm if your wondering.." he said to Ariana " ive already had my run in with trouble..and im just looking for a place for the night..not sure were the wild ones are but they are around here somewere. " he said to her calmly" if your wondering why i would give my own kind away..well i won't speak about it in public." he watched her for movements, his lycan eyes allowing him to see easier in the dark.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Woken by her scream, william got up, his tail and ears pointing up, he was ready to strike. He just saw the girl standing in the window. He was sweating, and the sweat had a wet tint to it. Shit, I fogto to clean up didn't I After taking a quick wash off in the bathroom, he walked back, the girl still standing there. He put his arm around her shoulders. "I thought humans needed sleep, what are you doing screaming, and staring out the window?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:15 pm

I jumped when he put his arm around me. "Um, just a night mare." I half heartedly smiled. I bit my lip as I relized I had probably woken him up. "I'm sorry for waking you." i barely wispered. I was so sick of getting on peoples nerves because of these stupid night mares, they're the reson I stopped going over to my friends houses to sleep overs. They were always about the same stupid thing too. The thought of my dad made me shiver again as I went back over to the blanket still feeling bad that I had awoken yet another person.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm

Willaim thought a bit about how she jumped. "Nightmare huh? It's no problem, I was just afraid, I heard people talking before we went to sleep, then you screaming, and then instinct kicked in." He sat on the bed with her, his hand on her head "What was the nightmare about?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.