Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:39 pm

Ariana nodded at Corvan. It was odd for one to speak against their own kind, but with the changes in time it wasnt all that uncommon. Ari did a quick survey of the area, she didnt know why but she felt something... something she couldnt understand. Thoughtlessly she reached up and touched her neck as she turned back to Corvan. "I mean you no harm either. I am just passing through for the time being. I was out for a stroll and am thinking of finding a safe place to rest my head by morning. If not I will be off to find another town." Ariana turned slowly not letting her whole back be turned, after all he was still a Lycan and they werent known for their honesty and fair fighting skills. She saw a lot of old abandon homes and shacks. "Well, i guess a nice drafty shack will do by sunrise." She looked to Corvan "Might i ask you where to find a good meal around here... perhaps a nearby farm. I'd prefer not to feed upon people." Corvan looked at her in a way she had become used to. "I take my meals only from those who give them. That doesnt mean i dont kill, i just choose who to kill and make sure they deserve it." she paused "Would you know of such a place?" Again at the back of her mind she had that weird sense, a tingling sensation that made her edgy and nervouse. *How long has it been since i've fed? Maybe I am hungrier then I thought.* She sighed to herself. She knew the true reason for the oddness, she was lonely and there were no animals around tonight to fill the void. *I will change after this descusion.* She thought as she turned her attention back to Corvan...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:08 pm

He looked at her, not a common thing he was asked. " im new around here my self but the forest behind me is full of things that deserve to be turned into a snack..found out my self by dusk" He looked at her still and looked her from toe to head, seeing who she was. " well when your done with your feeding "he pointed to the shack to his right " ill be there if you want some company.." he looked her over once more." nice meeting you..Ariana." he said to her before turning toward the shack he pointed at. A single punch he went threw the door and unlocked it opened it a close it behind him. Walking into the shack he found discarded items mostly broken furnishings to torn clothes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:19 pm

I started to feel uncomfortable. Not because of his touch, if anything it was welcomed from the normal isolaton I felt, but the question wasn't somthing I was normaly asked. The queston asked after I woke people was normaly along the lines of 'can you shut up now?'. I inhaled deeply, "It was just about my dad, no big deal. It was stupid to get so worked up over it." I frowned. My back was to him so I was hoping he didn't notice. My eyes shot open and I turned around when I relized the slash on my back was probably clearly visable to him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 am

Virgil heard the conversation between the two figures. "Ariana...there can be no way..." He was again nervous. He couldn't possibly believe this. If it was her...what would he do? Would she be hostile. There was only one way to find out.

Making his way from the shadows, he approached her. He had no clue what to say to her. Walking up, he said, "Ariana Cristo." He kept his face emotionless. Not knowing whether she'd be happy or filled with anger. "It is I, Virgil Lamonte." He wasn't afraid of her. But to him, she was still beautiful. Especially in the moonlight. If it came down to it, he knew he couldn't fight her. He kept a distance, but he was close enough for her to see his face in the moonlight. Neither of them had aged at all since that night. He stood there, the glow of the moon on his face, the small breeze now and then causing his coat to rustle in the wind. He looked down and closed his eyes, waiting for her reply to his presence.
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:17 pm

He heard her a little bit of the normal tone he got from people "Take a Hike" Tone "Well, sorry to pry, but you sound like you heard a ghost. Well, if you don't want to to say, thats okay, but if you're going to sleep, I could lay up there if it would make you sleep better." William tried to lighten the mood and make her laugh, he didn't want her to stay up all night, he ended it with a bit of a grin, letting her know he wasn't serious.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm

I luaghed a little and looked at him. I loved his eyes. "Sorry, me and my dad just never had the best relationship. We cool?" i asked as my arms streched out for a hug.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:44 pm

William seemed a little puzzled, and had a red tint to his face, but he did hug her. "Yeah. You know, a couple hours ago, when I was hunting, I had no clue someone would want to come sleep in my bed. Hahaha." He layed her down, and covered her with the blanket. "Get some sleep, I have to go chop the order up for Joe, or he won't get any pay, and I won't get to make my food." He changed into a new set of cloths, leaving his others in the sink to clean off the blood and left the room. The clock outside read 4:00 AM, before he shut the door. He preceeded down to the shop area, and into the freezer. Several different cows hung there, but just there meaty sections, no skin, no head, no legs. He picked up a knife, and his outfit of white, and begun with making the cuts...

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:06 pm

I had tried to go back to sleep but it just wasn't working. I wanted to go walk. I opened the window and jumped down to the rocky 'road' behind the building. I know I could have used the door, but for some strange reason I liked using windows better. Maybe I had just gotten used to after growing up with my dad. I wondered through the woods crunching the leaves and snapping the twigs. I could tell it was going to rain again but I didn't really care all too much. Finally I reached a small circular opening in the woods. I hadn't been there in a year. I used to go hear to escape my dad but stoped when he almost found it one time. The rain started to pour and when I say that I mean I couldn't see 2 inches in front of me. which way did I come from? THAT WAS NOT A COMFORTING QUESTON TO BE ASKING YOURSELF IN A FORSET FILLED WITH THINGS THAT COULD AND WOULD PROBABLY ENJOY EATING YOU! Normaly when I get scared my eyes turn a tint of blue, but I could tell that this time it was full on recycle bin blue. I started to try to find my way back only to have my foot caught in something. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, what a nice day to die.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:56 pm

William pulled off his headphones, losing his feeliing of violence as he put down the tools, and meat carvings. He walked into the shop, writting how much he wanted, and what he did. He heard a window open, but he paid no attention, he was thinking of the meat that would be BBQed. Walking up stairs, he was going to lay down, but the girl was gone, the window open. Goddamit she couldn't just wait till light to walk. He jumped down, looking for the girl. which way did she go There was a very faint scent of her clothes, but just enough to point him toward the forest. He ran through, thinking of what to yell, but he didn't remeber her name, fine time to be stupid The rain started, killing any scent he could of found anyway. He sat down, his head pointed down. He looked up, seeing a clearing, but really, that meant more rain over head."Where the hell are you?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:30 am

Ariana watched Corvan wander into the abandon shack. She felt the other vampires pressence before she saw him. "Ariana Cristo." He said it as though he were uncertain. *He knows my name... do i know him?* She turned and her breath caught in her throat. "It is I, Virgil Lamonte." And there is was, that feeling that had been inching closer. There in front of her, face to face, was her sire... the man that had changed her and made her what and who she was today. How did she feel about him.... *I dont know...* She answered her own unspoken thought. Her mind raced. She was never at a loss for words, so she did the only thing she knew how to do in a bad situation she faught back with a hard extirior. "It is you Virgil. Congrats, do you want a medal?" She took another calming breath and made sure she had her mental barrier up. *Who knows what the affect a Sire can have on his changling?* She was wary and nervous... This was the man she had thought she had fallen for at first sight. THey had danced the night away, and then he had done something she had only heard about.... She shook off the memories. "Well, I, Ariana Cristo need to go find a meal and a place to sleep. But we should catch up some time." She smiled, turned on her heal and ran in the oposite direction into the forest. *I'm not running away just, heading quickly in the direction i'm going. Its just a coincidence its away from him. I'm not running! I'm not the type to run, i'm fearless.* She slowed to catch her breath. Its funny how your heart can race when it isnt really racing.... She headed into the woods and the first thing she caught she fed on, as it neared its peak, the verge of where they came back or died, she stoped. Gently she laid the deer on the ground and sat there looking at the rain falling. *What am i to do?* She thought.

After feeding and waiting for her prey to recover a bit she headed back to the little town. She climbed up the side of an abandoned house and entered a top window. the room was cluttered and covered with dust. In the corner was a bed covered in dust and moth balls. "Perfect." Ariana lay her bed roll down and her bag as a pillow and covered her whole body with her cloak so if any sun came in it didnt hurt her. Then she went into her slumber for the remained of the night and the coming day...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:43 am

I seriously needed to calm down. I never get anything acomplished when I'm nervous.I slid to foresr floor and started to sing 'lullaby for a stormy night' as I tried to get my foot unstuck. Unfortunetlt my eyes were still the same blue, this better where off sometime soon.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:14 pm

The rain started to pour as she left him. "She seemed scared, or nervous." He would've liked to catch up with her. He could have easily caught her as well. Being her sire he could almost control her if he wished. But he didn't do any of that. Instead, he stood there in the rain, letting it wash away all the guilt. He was happy she was alive, trully, he was. But times were turbulent, things could change at the drop of a pin. Virgil made his way into a random building for the approaching day. He was sad, but wouldn't let it get to him. He couldn't. He needed to find the Vampire council.

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:55 pm

OOC: Haha I know I'm a little late to the punch with joining this game, but it's piqued my interest so figured I'd join :).

Name: Tobias Johnston
Rcae: Human
Biography: Tobias has heard stories of Vampires and the undead all his life. He's seen the movies, knows that silver bullets kill werewolves and sunlight's not good for a vampire's skin. Other than that though, he's quite ignorant. Tobias lives his own life, and has never had an experience with the other worldly and dark creatures of the night. He works for his uncle, as a mob enforcer. He can handle himself, and relies on his own strength and know-how to get by. No one can take him, he's a regular bad ass. But, that's all about to change... After all, having an entirely new world thrown at you, turning your perceptions upside down, completely destroying your conceptions of what's real and what's not. Well, it looks like it's just gonna be one of those days...
Apperance: Tobias stands at Six feet and Two inches tall, weighing about Two Hundred pounds. He has semi-long hair, kept pulled back in a short pony-tail. He keeps a clean shaven face, has white skin and green eyes. He sports a pair of black Italian leather boots, a pair of dark khaki slacks, a white button up shirt, with a heavy leather jacket over that.
Weapons: Two pistols, one Nine mil. semi-automatic glock, and a Six shot .38 caliber revolver, regular barrel. He also has a switchblade that he's had for years, a trusty companion in his line of work.
Skills: Very good at gun-fighting, knows where to duck for cover and when to shoot, with excellent accuracy. He's also good at driving, he can get out of almost any jam while in a car, leaving his enemies in the dust. On that note, is a fairly good shooter while driving. Melee fighting is not his forte', but he can hold his own for a bit with his knife. Also has become adept at acrobatics and the like; running from enemy mobsters and the police on occaision will make you learn how to hop fences and climb gutters!
Extras: Tobias basically has no first hand knowledge or experience with creatures of the Night. He's lived a rough and tough life, so he may be able to hold his own and survive; but not for long, without some kind of guidance.

IC: Tobias had just finished his drink at his favorite haunt. The bartender had shouted out last call just a few minutes before, so Tobi had to leave once his drink was finished. He looked down at his watch; "Two fifteen.." Tobi absently said to himself, as he fished the keys to his car out of his pocket. He walked out of the bar and to his car, promptly getting in starting the engine. The car hummed to life, and just as he was about to turn up his music and go home, his cell-phone rang. He pulled it out and looked, and sighed as he saw that it was his uncle. "Hey what's up?" Tobias asked. "Hey Tobi my boy, I need you to go to Riverside Park, Jackie and Smitty are there, taking care of some jug-head that tried to short them on a deal. I need you to help 'em dump the body in the river, ok?" Tobias just responded with a, "Sure Uncle." and hung up the phone. "Fuckin' bull! Dammit I wanted to just go home and get some rest, but no, gotta dump a frickin' body..." Tobias continued to complain to no one in particular as he drove to the park.

A few minutes later, Tobias was at the park. He saw an unmarked van, doors open parked by the restrooms, and beside that was Jackie's car. He didn't see them around anywhere, and figured they were probably dragging the corpse down the trail to the river. Tobi pulled his car up next to Jackie's, got out and locked it, then proceeded down the trail. He didn't have a light, and the street-lamps in the parking lot were fading along the path fast. Tobi took out his cell-phone and used the screen as a small source of light as he yelled out, "HEY! JACKIE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?!" He continued down the path, and was still surprised to not hear any grunts or see any flash-lights. 'The hell they go?' Tobias thought to himself as he got ever closer to the river.

Tobias was just about thirty feet from the edge of the river now, and hadn't seen hide or hair of Jackie or Smitty. He took a few more steps forward, and could see the edge of the river. Along with something that sent chills up his spine. SOMETHING, a very large, hairy, wolf-like creature, was hunkered over something. He could hear meat tearing, and against his own GOOD judgemeant, Tobias took a few steps forward to get a better look. 'WHAT the HELL is THAT?!' Tobias thought to himself, and with his next step, heard a sharp *SNAP*, as a branch broke underneath his boot. The creature instantly sat up and turned to look at him, with the most God-awful stare Tobias had ever seen. The creature had a very wolf-like face, and it let out a low growl as Tobias turned and ran. "HOOooooowww!!!" The were-wolf howled, as it charged after Tobias. "OH HOLY SHIT!" Tobias yelled as he kept running, hearing the creature's cry. Tobi pulled out his glock and half turned while running, firing a few rounds at the beast. Two of the shots connected in his frightened running, but they didn't even faze the were-wolf. It was gaining on Tobi fast too. Tobias turned around once more, and literally ran for his life. "MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT'D I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!" Tobias yelled to no one in particular, except for maybe God. The street lights now lit the path, as Tobias was only a little ways from the parking lot...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:16 pm

William searched for the girl, finally finding something, the shape of a girl. He walked out, finding her drenched. "You shouldn't run off like that at night, not here, to the middle of the woods. It's dangerous." He looked at her, a bit worried at the moment, about what he was becoming. Why the hell do I care if she was lost? What's she doing to me?
" Look, you need to get out of this rain." He went to put out his hand, but noticed she was stuck. "oh....this might... hurt." He grabbed her leg, pulling it up"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:42 pm

I was sort of confussed when William found me cause I wasn't sure why he would care. "I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't sleep and I hadn't been here in along time." He reached his hand out and I flinched used to being hit so much. But all he did was help me get unstuck. I hissed at the pain, Owwww "Thanks." I said quietly.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:00 pm

William put her leg down. "Come on, let's get you back to the store. When your ready, you can tell me where you want to go. Joe doesn't always need me, but aparently someone that has nowhere to go does" He walked her back to the store. He brought her back up to that room, pulling out some clothes. "Here, I hope you don't mind wearing this, your clothes seem a little too wet, and muddy" There was shirt that was just a red shirt, and a green pair of shorts, a bit big for her. He smiled, and walked out. I must be crazy, I've never acted this way in my life, some joke my bloodlust is

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:44 pm

When William left I changed clothing. The shorts were slightly too big but nothing I couldn't handle. I hopped down on the bed and layed down, my legs hanging off. I'm bored... hmmmm, what could I do?, since I have really wierd ideas I decided to see if he had anything under the bed. I was hanging up side down off the bed and spotted a brown book. I reached for it. It looked pretty old and it didn't have any writing on it. It reminded me of a diary. I tried to open it but there was a lock on it. I started to go through the room, trying to find a key.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:00 pm

After a while he got bored of training outside, he ran upstairs to check on his new roommate. Willaim saw the girl looking through his stuff, and a book on his bed. A little embarressed, he grabbed the book, and held it behind his back. "I'm suprised you found that before my sketch pad, and other various things. I beg you not to look in that if you do find it too." He looked at the book, something he was left by family....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm

My cheeks got about as red as humanly possible. "Umm," How exactly was I suposed to cover for that? 'I wasn't going to read it, I was just trying to find a better hiding spot for it.'.... cause that souds convincing.... NOT! "Umm, I, Ah," I had no clue what to say. I mean come on, he probably thinks I'm a snoop (which I kinda am). I bit my lip. I would say sorry but I dought that would help at the moment. I just stared at him. I didn't exactly know how he was going to react at the moment. At home (if you can call it that) when I do somthing bad and then do that 'umm, ah , I' crap I get the crap beat out of me. Here, well I didn't really know. The fact that he had never hurt me made me trust him soo much more than my dad, but the fact that he could do more damage than my dad made me alot more scared of him too.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:32 am

((long few days but im here))

Corvan looked around from his shadowy corner slowly getting up." hey is someone in here" he said. A noise had woken him up. He wondered if that william lycan wanted try again to anger him into a fight." whos there!" he almost yelled this time, he was sure he heard something, keeping his hands close to his weapons just in case.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.