Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Fri May 11, 2007 2:36 pm

Storyline:
The year is 2046, and in America, and other various places of the world, a secret which was so long kept, has now been brought out from the darkest of shadows. The human race has been making up stories for thousands and thousands of years of the un-dead, and inbetween. However, could it be the ones we feared the most are actually the ones who are going to help us? Werewolves, also known as Lycan's have as well come out of teh shadows, and are feeding on the human race. People aren't safe anymore, and from the looks of it, neither are Vampires. But what is driving these half human and half wolf creatures to want to drive the Vampire's out of existance? Or, could it be a mis-understanding. Perhaps there is more to the story then what is fully known. But, what will it take to un-cover the mysteries behind the aggressiveness of thge Lycans?

This RPG is a vampire RPG. DUH! But, its kind of like a diary, because its going to be considered documentation on what happens, however, it will be just like a regular RPG. Got it? Good. What I reqcuire from you is down below!

Profile:
Name:
Rcae: Lycan, Vampire, or Human. Or ask me if you wish to be something else.
Biography:
Apperance:
Weapons:
Skills:
Extras:

This RPG is pretty self explanatory. So, do me a favor.... If you have any questions about this, ask me. Don't just keep them in. I will answer any questions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:24 am

Name: Audreenabell (Reen)
Rcae: Human
Biography: Reen has always been the weird one of the family because she loves vampires. She never wanted to be one just meet one. Now that everyone is in fear of the lycansshe belives the only way of getting to the bottom is to team up with a vampire.
Apperance: short black emo hair with blonde streaks, grey eyes, slim/tall figure, pale skin
Weapons: silver switch blade and a 9 mm
Skills: ?
Extras: she does not think the lycans are evil, just misunderstood.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Name: Virgil Lamonte
Rcae: Vampire
Biography: Virgil is one of the originals. He was considered to be among the highest on the Vampire council, until he willingly left. He made his way from Europe to America in the early 1700's, and formed the new Sacred Society of Vampires. After years of prosperusly full filling the new councils wish, he again vanished from the pages of their history. It would seem he only returns in time of expansion or need. But what does he do other than that? No one trully knows, there are rumors that he is invincible, but thats probably not correct. We'll just have to wait and see...
Apperance: http://tsukiyokami.deviantart.com/art/Vergil-42326577
Weapons: A simple Katana http://evilmeatmonkey.deviantart.com/ar ... a-56637953
Skills: Teleportation over short distances
Extras: As an original, he can tell the difference betweem pure bred Lycans, and Halfbreeds, as well with Vampires.
Last edited by Mr. Devious on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:11 am

I sat on the rooftop as the songs from my speakers inside played loudly and ramdomly. I was totally content as I watched the stars in the night sky glisten. Once again my mind drifted to the whole vampire/lycan thing that was going on. *I would love to meet a vampire and figure this whole mess out. One who didn't have hate the lycans, but was acctually curius of what was going on.* All of a sudden it started to pour rain, and coincidentally the song 'Lullaby for a stormy night' started playing. I started humming the tune as I got up and pertended to slow dance with my pretend 'price charming'. The rain started pouring even harder and as I twirled on the slanted sheingls my foot sliped. I grabbed on to the rain gutter before I tumbled to the ground. I screemed but soon stoped as I realized that no one was home, and I lived in a house surounded by the forest. It was a long four stories down and all I could think was *Where's a super strong vampire when you need one*. My grip started to slip as I tried to think of a way to get myself back on the rooftop.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:51 pm

Virgil, never being one to stay in a single place for long, had found himself wandering through a forest outside town. It was a time of turmoil, so it was about time he made his appearance felt once more in this new age.

"Lycan and Vampire..." He thought. The situation was becoming rather dire, as the humans now knew of them. Would they start a war? Or perhaps at least try to make peace for now. Who knew, all that was for certain, was that Virgil was coming back.

Moving swiftly throughout the forest, Virgil heard the sounds of comforting music. The likes of which he wasn't used to. Curious, he made his way towards the music. This night, which began as a plan had turned into something else. He spotted what appeared to be a young Vampire. He watched her movements and cocked an eyebrow, "This young one, seems odd. Almost completly pure, and innocent."

The rain started to pour down. The water ran over Virgil face, and it seemed to cleanse his spirit. This is the push he needed to come back. He looked on, as the girl slipped, and fell. At first he didn't move. He usually let the ones who seemed to have an impending death, fight for their right to live. But this girl, so young and innocent in his eyes, he couldn't let her die. He shot forth, running as fast as he could. He came upon an oak tree and literally ran up it, then teleported to her position on the roof.

He looked down at her, her grip slipping. His usual cold features warming a bit, he leaned over and grabbed her hand. He pulled her back up to the rooftop with much ease. He set her down softly and spoke to her. "You should be more careful young one." He turned to look up at the clouds. It was still raining, but the clouds had opened up and the full moon shone through. "You appear to be okay. Be careful. These are turbulent times indeed.." He turned to face her. "Excuse my manners, I am Virgil Lamonte. And as I can plainly tell you are a Vampire. As am I, I am an Original. I survived where others didn't, and let me say, it's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed, which was formal for him, as this was the manner of a gentleman.

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:19 pm

I nearly let go of the gutter when I felt a cold hand snake around my wrist. When I looked up, there was a starnge, shadowed man. He pulled me back onto the rooftop and spoke, "You should be more careful young one." He looked up at the sky. "You appear to be okay. Be careful. These are turbulent times indeed.." When he turned to me the moon lit up his features. He was indescribable. "Excuse my manners, I am Virgil Lamonte. And as I can plainly tell you are a Vampire. As am I, I am an Original. I survived where others didn't, and let me say, it's a pleasure to meet you." A small smile appeared on my lips as he bowed. *wait, did he just say he was a vampire?* "Th-thank you." I studderd. "but I'm not a..." *Maybe telling him I'm not a vampire isn't the best choice for this monment*. "How did you know I was a vampire?" I stared to shiver a little as the wind blew. I would've loved to go inside but there was no way I was leaving him, no way was I going to miss the chance to talk to a real live vampire.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:34 pm

The nervousness of the girl made Virgil wary. "Could I have been wrong, could I have been mistaken about this one? Hmm... There was a long pause before anything was said. Virgil was on the fence here. "Have I been away so long...that I can no longer tell?"

He finally snapped from his thoughts when she shivered. He took his coat off, and handed it to her. "Careful, that coat is probably older than you and your family." He chuckled. He went and sat on the edge of the roof, and let his legs hang. He didn't like to play games. So he was going to be straight up with her.

"It would appear in my absence, I've grown out of practice. I can now see that you are not a Vampire." He pulled forth his katana. "No, I'm not going to attack you, I'm just getting comfy for now." He set it down next to her.

"You know, I've never met a human, who wasn't sort of afraid of me." He turned his head towards her, "However, you seem to be anxious." He put an arm over his knee and licked his fangs for a moment. He then asked her, "Why do you, a mere human, not fear me?"

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:43 pm

I wraped his coat around me. It smelled sooo good. "Well, I sorta was scared at first. But I think that was more because I didn't know you. I'm not afraid of you because I've always loved vampires, much to my family's dismay." *His fangs are so cool. hmmm, I wonder if vampires can really hear your thoughts* "And another thing is that I think the lycans arnt bad, just missunder stood, and I think that the only way to figure out what's going on is to team up with a vampire." I paused "And I'm sorry if you think the lycans are evil, cause even though I'm not afraid of you I still understand that you could totally rip me to shreds with little to no effort." I said in one breath. I stared at him. "thank you for the coat." All of a sudden I heard a bang on my door. "Oh, no." I turned to look in the window but when I did I took a sharp in take of breath as large cut on my back broke open. I quickly took off Virgil's coat so I didn't get blood on it. *Oh, crap. If I get caught out here he'll beat me again.* I thought as I climbed back into my window.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:27 am

"Curious. She seemed to not be afraid. Hmm..." Virgil placed a hand upon his chin. Perhaps a human Vampire Alliance was needed in this new age. He began to ponder if this girl would infact join him. She continued speaking to him, as if it were a dream of sorts. "Lycans are not evil, nor are we Vampires...good and evil...it's just a point of view." He nodded his head towards her when she thanked him for his coat. It wasn't a problem for him whatsoever. Then suddenly, as if he was ripped from his thoughts, he felt her fear.

He snapped his head back towards her as the scent of blood hit the air. Something else was here, someone she feared. She dropped his coat and made her way to her window without so much as a word to Virgil. He jumped to his feet and grabbed his katana. Then he walked over to his coat. He lifted it up, and put it on around him. It slightly held her scent on it. He made his way over to his window. It was closed now, and he couldn't really see through her curtains. For once in his life, he wanted to help someone other than someone he trully needed. There was something to this girl. He could not deny it.

Easily enough, he teleported into her room without a sound. He was standing on the ceiling. It was high enough to hide his appearance. He walked over, just above her bed. He whispered to her. "Hey...just be quiet young one." He put a finger over his mouth when he said that. He was going to help her, he was going to protect this child by any means. He felt that deep within, all of the great accomplishments he had over the years, that none were to be as important as protecting this girl.

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:59 am

I looked up to see Virgil on my celing. "Hey...just be quiet young one." He said. "N-n-no. You can't be here, if he catches you..." My door flew open. "You worthless peice of trash." His words slured to the point you could tell he had a few to many beers. He came up to me and made his lips intangle with mine. I pushed him away but that cause me to fall back and hit my head hard on the corner of a glass table I had. He looked at me and then the floor. "You're getting blood on the carpet." He said verry calm. Then he came at me. I closed my eyes as I cowered in fear and waited for his fist to make contact. As hard as I tried not to I started crying.

I was scared and hurt. I needed help. I needed out.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:21 am

Virgil watched at first. He wanted to see what this....man, if you could call him that, would do. He kissed her. "Disgusting lout....such acts..." He watched on, becoming enraged more and more by the moment. He was surprised when she pushed back. "Hrm....perhaps she I will teach her to defend herself."

"You're getting blood on the carpet."

Virgil heard him say. Most would have considered him to have said it calmly, but he could sense that he was trempling with rage. He looked on once more as her face showed pure fear. It was time to make his move.

As his fist moved through the air, Virgil descended upon them. Her face, looking as if death were upon her. Virgil landed right in the way of the mans fist. He connected the punch with Virgil's chest, which didn't do anything to Virgil. Infact for the man, it was like hitting a brick wall.

"Who the hell are you!? the man loudly slurred. Virgil gave no response to the man. The man looked at her. "You know, you're going to get it for this...." He said waving a fist towards her. Virgil then spoke up. "Only cowards threaten ones so young and innocent." The man violently looked at Virgil and spoke. "Who gives a shit what you think!" He rushed Virgil with a punch. Virgil merely caught his fist without even moving. He bent his arm back, and unsheathed his katana with one hand. He put the blade up to the mans neck. "Foolish."

As Virgil was about to end the mans life, he looked towards her. He couldn't very well kill him in front of her. He sighed. Virgil, instead of killing him, took the blunt end of his sword and hit him in his nose, effectively breaking it, and knocking him out. Virgil wanted to kill this man, for what he had done to her, but he couldn't for now.

He turned towards her. The look of fear on her face still plastered upon her. "Hey, don't worry." He offered her a hand, and lifted her to her feet. "It's okay now. He's currently down for the count." The next words even surprised Virgil as they came out in more of a blurt, "Come with me, and I shall protect you."

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:42 am

I looked back down at the man and then back up to Virgil. I couldn't go with him, I mean think about everything I would have to leave behind. My dad (who beat me), my school (at which I had no friends) and... wow. That was it. I looked back up to him and then did something I never thought I would do. I hugged him. Not a nice and freindly hug but more of a 'I'm clingign to you for my life' type hug, and maybe I really was. "Where will we go?" I questioned, not once lettign go of him. I think apart of me thought this was a dream, and if I let go he'd disapear and I'd still be at home.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:23 am

Virgil, only half returned the hug. He wasn't known for his emotions. "Where will we go you ask? Well we will head to New York. Thats where I will assemble th Council of Vampires. And from there we'll see what happens."

He knelt down, to her face. He put a hand on her shoulder. "But no matter what happens, no matter what fears we face, I will protect you. You can trust me."

He looked outside. "We'll have to stay here for another, day, the sun is coming up. I can't travel during the day time." He looked over to the childs father. "Don't worry, if he wakes up, I shall put him down again."

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:15 am

Name: Edward Liselle
Rcae: Vampire
Biography: Edward became a vampire in the early 1800s. His actual date of transformation is unknown to him, and he cannot remember anything form hsi Human life. He dislikes feeding on helpless humans, and refrains form doing so, feeding on animals and other vampires when willing.
Apperance: 6'1", Light brown hair; about four inches in length swept to the left side of his face resting above his left eye brow. He has Bright blue eyes and long eye lashes. He is pale, almost white. He is thin, but in a healthy way, and the only prominent muscles are his pectorals and his biceps and triceps, his abdominal area is smooth not defined.
Weapons: His hands.
Skills: Strength, speed, hearing, and smell are all above that of a humans norm. He can also feel what others are feeling and tune into those feelings, feeding them through him if need be.
Extras: His fangs are smaller than normal, so they cause the least amount of pain to the bitten, also allowing him to blend in with society more easily. Also the sun doesn't harm him, but he tryed to avoind it, for his teeth glimmer like diamonds in Sunlight.
"If you never pick up the pen, you will never write your story, and thus you will never reach the ending to your story."

angelwicker
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:28 am

Edward Sat outside in the rain. It had been a long time since it had felt like this. It was cold and piercing. He could feel it on his skin, seepign through his thin cotton tee-shirt. Slowly at firest the nrapidly soaking his body. He sat on the roof of a random house taking in the scene. Lightning lit up the neighborhood, and it seemed time for him to go.

Jumping form the roof, Edward began walking, still in the open rain, no where in particular. It seemed he would get where he was going, though he had no destination in mind. He liked the sense of freedom he'd gotten, but regretted the means by which he had come by it. His mother, Clairise (The Vampire who had made him, she was also liek him in the way that she did not partake in the killing of humans) had died, murdered by a lycan, a month ago. It was still hard for him to deal with. With her around he had had things to do, tasks that needed done, and now everything seemed...empty.

So he walked. Expecting only what could not be expected.

angelwicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:08 pm

I wasn't sure where Virgil had gone but when I woke from my nap he was gone. Suprizingly it was still raining. I looked out my window and watched the tear like drops fall and decided to go play in it. I ran outside still in my tanktop and pajama bottoms. I started twrling on my front lawn. Unfortunetly I lost my balence close to the side walk and totally smashed into this random guy. *Woah, talk about the hottness.* His blue eyes seemed to be acctually seeing my soul.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:46 am

A grl walked into Edwar. It seemed to be an accident. "Excuse me, Miss. It was my fault. I wasn't watching." He said steading her. "You know you should be walking in the rain, you could get terribly sick," Edward said. The girl seemed...innocent, and he didn't want her to be harmed. It was a weird sensation but he felt it all the same. "My name is Edward, and your?" He asked politely.

angelwicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:54 pm

"Uh, no. It's my fault. I'm Audreenabell or Reen for short." I put my hand out to him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwicker on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Edward took the hand, but not to shake it, he held it to his mouth and planted a gentle kiss upon her soft skin. "Edward Liselle." He said. "Are you going somewhere? i know it is odd to ask having just met you, yet i could not stop myself." From the moment her hand met his, Edward's blood began to circulate, bringing no color to his white skin. He needed to knwo more about her. "Are you not afraid of the Lycanthropes?"

angelwicker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:05 pm

"No I wasn't really going anywhere, just... um, twirling" *well aaaaand falling* "And no I'm not afraid of lycans. For some reason that no one can understand I think that the lycans are just misunderstood, any way you agree?" I asked hopefully but seriously doughting it.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.