Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Knight: Rebirth

a part of “Vampire Knight: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the day Class from the Academy's dark secret: The Night Class is full of Vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: Rebirth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey can I reserve a character that is similar to Yuuki so she'd be a pureblood yet not know of it.

Password: My I thought I saw a unicorn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:18 pm

ShadowedxLove wrote:Hey can I reserve a character that is similar to Yuuki so she'd be a pureblood yet not know of it.

Password: My I thought I saw a unicorn.

Well, I can't allow the whole "similar to Yuki thing" but I can allow your character to be a pure blood.

It's a bit to far-fetched for another character to show up, and not have knowledge she's a pure blood.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi there! I would like to apply for a canon character. Maria Kurenai. If that's alright with you, of course. ^^;

Password: .... Unicorns...have rainbow horns..? O.o

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm

SailorTitan wrote:Hi there! I would like to apply for a canon character. Maria Kurenai. If that's alright with you, of course. ^^;

Password: .... Unicorns...have rainbow horns..? O.o

Sure. Will it be before or after she gets possessed? And also, we don't have an Ichiru yet.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Probably after she gets possessed. Also, considering that there isn't an Ichiru yet, I'll make the character and if an Ichiru doesn't show up I'll just play my character without Ichiru in her storyline...

Edit: Sorry, I meant after she's possessed so she's not possessed anymore.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

SailorTitan wrote:Probably after she gets possessed. Also, considering that there isn't an Ichiru yet, I'll make the character and if an Ichiru doesn't show up I'll just play my character without Ichiru in her storyline...

Edit: Sorry, I meant after she's possessed so she's not possessed anymore.

Okay, can I have a small rp sample? It can be anything like waking up, getting ready, etc.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Alrighty. Just through PM. Correct? I'll probably need to write it to you tomorrow. It's late where I am. :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay sounds good then I will remain with a regular Pureblood.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 pm

SailorTitan wrote:Alrighty. Just through PM. Correct? I'll probably need to write it to you tomorrow. It's late where I am. :3

PM Or here, either way is fine with me :3

ShadowedxLove wrote:Okay sounds good then I will remain with a regular Pureblood.

Okay, please have your character up soon.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 am

Is it alright for me to be a hidden vampire hunter in the day class? It will be not someone who'll have a huge hatred towards vampire though.

Unicorns are awesome fighters <x<

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:27 am

Heolstor wrote:Is it alright for me to be a hidden vampire hunter in the day class? It will be not someone who'll have a huge hatred towards vampire though.

Unicorns are awesome fighters <x<

Sure ^.^ That won't be a problem.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:07 pm

I already send in an application for an OC, but if you are putting them on hold, maybe you can approve her later? I'd really love to join this rp ^^

Unicorns are born silver.

Loona
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:40 pm

I am sorry but seeing the things now (and tomorrow especially) I won't be able to be active, so before I am slowing down everything, I'll take back my reservation.

I hope we can roleplay together in another time! c:

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Loona wrote:I already send in an application for an OC, but if you are putting them on hold, maybe you can approve her later? I'd really love to join this rp ^^

Unicorns are born silver.

I can accept you now, since one of the OCs pulled out :)

Heolstor wrote:I am sorry but seeing the things now (and tomorrow especially) I won't be able to be active, so before I am slowing down everything, I'll take back my reservation.

I hope we can roleplay together in another time! c:

Too bad, Thanks for taking an interest though :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:08 pm

*dances across the room* brilliant! Can't wait to get started ^^

Loona
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi can a reserve a character, she won't be a canon.
I'm in love with this anime.

Password: Unicorns are awesome! ;)

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Sorry for having to send in a WIP. :/ I'll get my character done either later tonight or tomorrow.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Hey spotted hey Ever long time no see! Anyway if Zero ain't taken I'll go with that. Oh and don't hate me but I haven't really watched this, I still need to finish fairy tail, gurran Lagan, and darker that's black, which are all excellent so is this one I bet!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Do I have to memorize vampire knight in order to be apart of this roleplay?

I have some knowledge of the main characters and I have watched episodes and read stories/comics -that I have soon forgotten about- in the past. If not then, I would really like to try out for Kaname, please?

Unicorns always wear sunglasses. -__-

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!