Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

In a world full of secrets, where nothing is what it seems, will the price of misplaced trust be worse than death? Or will we allow ourselves to trust the ones whom we deemed untrustworthy?[Private Role-play between Equilibrium, Ion, Azazel]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun May 19, 2013 12:28 am

I experience that exact need with alarming frequency...
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun May 19, 2013 10:49 am

And it's so much fun isn't it? *note the sarcasm* xD

Ah...yep. It's a wonderous thing it is. Haha...

Anywho's...props go to Equi...he made Zenith dress like Sesshoumaru...well done Equi...well done.

In other news...it appears Sora has run away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun May 19, 2013 3:40 pm

The only thing that would scare him that much would be someone trying to hug him again.

Also, I did note the Sesshoumaru thing with much amusement. Good call on the costuming, indeed.

Ion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Haha, ah the terror of hugs xD

I know that feeling...I don't like being hugged and apparently everyone seems to know that and they still try to give me hugs >>

And yay for being at work. I will be home in like six or seven hours, depending on who our closing supervisor is tonight >>

Azazel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Mon May 20, 2013 6:07 am

A reminder for replying. Please do not attempt to interfere with the scenario of O and the mysterious stranger. Thank you very much.

Equilibrium
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon May 20, 2013 8:54 am

Friendly reminders. They are nice. Anywho's, I will see you guys in a few hours. I am off to work!!...*note the lack of enthusiasm*

Exactly like Krillin and Goku

Azazel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Tue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

So it seems I will be at work for another hour or so. Our closer is going to be late and they asked if I could stay until they come...again, why can't I say no!!? Any who's I shall see you guys in a little bit!!

Ps typing on a phone is hard to do when you have a lot to say >>

Azazel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Wed May 22, 2013 1:17 pm

So... question. How many enemies are hanging around, and what are they doing?

Ion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm

As far as I know...there are only two. The one in the forest with Zen and then the one that disappeared. Otherwise it's just chaos and people running about. Also...I had something to tell you Ion and I forgot. I will PM you later when I remember >>;;

Azazel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 am

Ah sorry for the double post, the Internet I'm using for the moment is a little wonky...
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:08 am

Feel free to skip me this round, guys-- work's giving me a bit of a hard time, but I should be sorted by this weekend or maybe a little later.

Ion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 am

Ah, okay Ion!

Hope everything goes well for you. Work can be such a pain...but it get's the bills paid :3

Azazel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Skipping Sora again is fine-- there are obviously-important scenes going on and he's got no reason to intrude. I'll decide what he's doing off-screen, but it's probably not that interesting. :)

Ion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Aye aye Ion! As you wish! :D

It should be getting interesting pretty soon...I think...I am not entirely sure yet haha. Anywho's I hope everything is going good for you job wise! :D
Vampire Knight: The Chains of a Devil - [Status: Full - In Progress]
Vampire Knight: Moonlight - - [Status: In Progress - In Progress]

Asariel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll be waiting for Asuka and Haruka's event before I post again. Because, literally. I'm done for the day in Zenith's timeline.

Equilibrium
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Aye aye Equi. As soon as Emi posts, it should be wrapping up in the next following post. As far as I know.

Asariel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

I don't think I have ever laughed so much as I did during this scene with Bill...it...made my day.

You sir, over compensated your godly powers.

Azazel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:38 am

Oh...that looked like it hurt...

Sorry for the double post! It keeps happening but only in this RP >.<

Emily3456
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:41 am

Yes...yes it probably did hurt. Silly vampire Bill...

Anywho's, on a side note...I freakin love this guy...he...makes my day xD

Asariel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 am

I think it might be better to let Emily reply before I do, since Asuka addressed a rather important question directly to her. I'll go after that, though.

Ion
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!