Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Vampire Knight: The Project

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Project”, a fictional universe by Dreamweaver.

Welcome to Cross Academy! Here, we specialize in creating a harmonious environment between vampires and humans. Yes, that's right! Vampires!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: The Project"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: The Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:13 am

Hi!

I'm not sure how to reserve a character but may I say that I would like to make a female human character!

Should I post my face claim? Uhm, mine would be Kaori MIyazono.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 am

Sure that's fine!

Just place your reservation here, like you did. And no, you don't have to post your face claim, but it is appreciated! Thanks, I'll be sure to mark you down!

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Hieee!!

So, I haven't been on this site in years. And I mean years. The last time I was on, I think the site was just introducing the tab system... so, yeah. Anyways, I digress. I just wanted to say that, since this seems a little on the even-level side of things, I thought I'd go a head and submit interest in a spot. I'd like to reserve a male vampire, if that's alright?

I just want to reiterate that it's been a while since I've been on this site, so I might have a bit of trouble with the mechanics of things. Before I start to ramble, just thought I'd let you know. Oh, and before I forget, is it alright if the vampire I submit happens to be Kiryu's son? I have a face claim in mind that would work really well (as well as a personality) for him. The coloration might be off, but he looks like he could pass as his child.

Just let me know! I'll get to work ASAP on a sheet in the meantime, though!

MoonlightSonata
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Sure thing Moonlight!

I'll put you down for the reservation. And it's totally fine if you make him Zero's kid. If you have any questions (this goes for everyone, actually), feel free to PM me or post them here! Can't wait to see the characters, guys!

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Thanks! I'll get to work on him now! I actually have a few ideas for him, seeing as he'll be a Kiryu, I have some history to chat with you about. I'll PM you here, in a moment to work things out. Thanks again, btw!

MoonlightSonata
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:44 pm

!!! Oh my Lordie.

I can't figure out which spot I want the most, but, I think I'll reserve another female vampire?~ A profile should be up within the next few hours, at the very least.
bork, went the dog

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:55 pm

No worries, Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ! I'll put you down for one!

So far, that means three night class students and one day class...

We need more day class and one more night class!

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Correction...

I just noticed a kind of made a mistake in my last post.

Currently, there are three Night Class students.

My Character
Moonlight's Character,
and eventually,
Hellhound's character.

There is currently one Day class student
Butterfly's character.

That means we still need one more night class student, and three more day class students. Apparently I can't count...

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Alright Dream! I've completed Reon! I hope he is acceptable. Like I said, it's been a while since I was on the site, and I am a bit rusty. If anything needs changing, or altering, or whatever, please let me know. I will gladly do so in two shakes of a dog's tail! Otherwise, I look forward to your decision!

MoonlightSonata
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Okay, lets see here. So far, we have a total of three females, and one male... we need guys. At least two more! Doesn't matter what they are (one should at least be human, though.) but yeah. If you know anyone, or would like to take on an extra character, let me know. I'm thinking (if we get enough characters) of a Monday or Tuesday start date. Again, this is assuming we get enough characters and once I choose them, too.

If you guys have any questions, concerns, ideas, whateverIdon'treallycare you can PM me with said things! Otherwise, we'll have to wait until we get more characters.

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Hello!

If it's ok with you, may I reserve a male human? I'm not sure when I'll be able to start on the CS, but I'll probably have it up sometime today.

Thanks! :)

Anonymous Miss
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Sure thing, Anonymous! Take your time, no worries!

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:32 pm

So, after much deliberation, I will be receding my role! I thought I was ready to jump back into the game, but it seems that I am not. I apologize in advance, and I wish you all the best of luck!

MoonlightSonata
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 pm

So, due to Moonlight's drop, I've picked up the extra character, meaning we still need at least two more male candidates before we can start. So, if you know someone who'd like to join, or if you'd like to take on a second character, please do! Otherwise, we'll be at a still until we get those spots filled :/

Edit: My bad, one more night class male candidate. Apparently I really can't count v__v

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:07 am

-- Please Ignore --

Turns out I wont be able to take on the role, sorry!

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:24 pm

No worries βəəlzəβ∩β! Thanks for trying out, though!

That still leaves us with one male night student spot open!! Anyone feel like taking on a second character, or know someone who'd be interested in something like this?

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Uhm, if it's fine with you, I'll take the male night student spot.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamweaver on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:34 pm

That would be awesome, butterfly! Once everyone finished their character, I think we'll be able to start sometime tomorrow (depending on when everyone finishes)!

Dreamweaver
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:06 am

All right then! I'll get on that! Who would be my face claim... I have to search... search... search! I'll work on him I promise!

EDIT: All right! I have finally done both characters! Please do tell me, if I need to change anything about them and all! I will do so swiftly as much as I can! Can't wait to get started!

Butterfly Princess
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!