Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampire: The Requiem (Trying to start, please join!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Have you heard of it?

Yes(I'll put together an application!)
33%
Yes(Not interested)
33%
No
No votes
No(But I'll do research)
No votes
(My option, so I don't influence the poll)
33%

Total votes : 3

Vampire: The Requiem (Trying to start, please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zackkazuma on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:57 pm

Hello, my friends, and welcome. I am here, because I am looking for a 1x1, or much preferably a small group Roleplay. I am new to this site, and in finding this new sight, I had a faint glimmer of hope that this would work, as it has failed on many other sites before(well, two). If you have not heard of Vampire: the Requim, it will take time and effort to edjucate you, and I want to expend neither neither. Please leave.

I was looking for the older and in my opinion much better sister, Vampire: the Masquerade, however it has been discontinued. I realized that if I was going to play the game, I needed to settle for the younger sister, and I accept that grudingly.

In three and one half weeks, I will return home, and untill then, I would like to test my skill as a storyteller. I ask that instead of playing a conventional RP on gaia, you let me describe what you see, you let me tell the story, and you react.

To join, please PM me with a title; Masquerade, and answer the following questions:
What is the embrace?
What is a sire?
Do wooden stakes kill vampires?
Is there more than one kind of vampire?

I will post profiles next, until then...

And if you're willing to do the research, then I'll let you, join, even if you haven't heard of it before. I need you to answer those questions though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zackkazuma
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Vampire: The Requiem (Trying to start, please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zackkazuma on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:58 pm

Profile:

Name:
Clan:(Vampire only please, as this goes on, I may make exceptions.)
Covenant:
Background: (This doesn't have to be a character background, this can be a summary of what you did in a past life. From this I will decide your character's abilities. Yes, I will pester you if you do something I don't like. X3

"Why can't I do that!?"
"What janitor do you know of that knows how to put together a fully automatic fifty calibur rifle? While driving a stick?")
Pic:(Very optional)
Misc:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zackkazuma
Member for 11 years

Re: Vampire: The Requiem (Trying to start, please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zackkazuma on Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:11 pm

ZackKazuma wrote:PM me this if you're interested!!!

Profile:

Name:
Clan:(Vampire only please, as this goes on, I may make exceptions.)
Background: (This doesn't have to be a character background, this can be a summary of what you did in a past life. From this I will decide your character's abilities. Yes, I will pester you if you do something I don't like. X3

"Why can't I do that!?"
"What janitor do you know of that knows how to put together a fully automatic fifty calibur rifle? While driving a stick?")
Pic:(Very optional)
Misc:

The people I have accepted:

Owner:Zackkazuma
Name: Dameon Wolfgang Montresor
Clan: Gangrel
Covenant:None
Background: A quite kid, he was a boy scout that grew to hate his peers and love nature. After meeting a quiet girl he liked in the woods, but only at night, he though he was crazy, but the curse turned out to be very real. After finding nature too hard to survive in, he does petty jobs for a vampire government in the city in order to live. He is confused, but he likes the night life, the way people behave like animals, and especially tthe beautiful looks once can't find in nature.
Pic:Image
Misc: Likes nature, loves supernatural things, loves things not found in nature(purple hair, red hair highlights(ahem), loves girls and an imitation of polite medieval mannerisms, even though he is from the age of technolodgy)

Owner:Zackkazuma
Name:Charlie "wiggles"
Clan: Malcavian
Covernant: none
Background:N/a
Pic: Image
Misc: Afflicted with multiple personality syndrome, schizophrenia and vocalization

Zackkazuma
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.