Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Vampire Town Remake (Need Roleplayers)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Vampire Town Remake (Need Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Well the first one didn't make it all the way to the end so I decided to make a remake of Vampire Town .

Here is the storyline
History:
She was born rich and ran away to start a new life she came back when she was 10 but she got tired of private schools she decided she wanted to leave again. Her father never cared about her so they never had a good relationship. Her mother left her when she was 17 so she always thinks that it was her fault her mom left. Her father always told her he beat her until he died of cancer. But, she ran away from all the abuse before that never to come back and now she is went to this town that are full of dark creatures. She meet some nice people (Thats were you come in) and some bad people. So she spends time working at an inn until then.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Bio:

My Characters:

Character Sheet:
Name: Kiniko Minroe
Race: Human
Appearance: Image
Height:5'5
Weight: 125
Hair color:Light Green
Bio:(It's in the history)

Thats all for now I will have the IC once we get enough characters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Town Remake (Need Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Other character
Name: Minako Himaku
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Human form
Vampire form
Height:6'2
Weight: 182
Hair color: Red with white highlights
Bio: He was born in a small town and decided to move to a town where there are people like him. He moved to a little town called Kyūketsuki Machi (Vampire Town in Japanese). He lived there for a good 5 years and he stays at an inn for the night and meets someone there. (Bio does not need to be long just enough to know a little about your character).
Last edited by emogirlrockz11 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 am

Name: Hisaki Hinoru
Appearance: Human form Image
Vampire Form
Height: 6'3
Weight: 204
Hair color: Red hair black highlights
Bio: He is a boy with a crazy personality. He will be mean to the person he likes(Watch out). He is practically mean to everyone but not that much. He came to Vampire Town because, when he was just six years old his father left him and his mother. When he was a teenager his mother had died from cancer. His life is pretty messed up then but now he is living in this inn full of people like himself.
{Done}
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

You are excepted

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Making Another Character Sheet

Name: Ichiro Mikoyan

Height: 6'5

Weight: 201

Hair color: Black

Bio: He is crazy and likes bitting people. He smiles and grins a lot when he likes you. He lived as a vampire his entire life. He was born a vampire His father and mother died in a war leaving him all alone. He is loyal to everyone and especially his friends.

Along time ago he was killed by a group of human but swore to come back and kill all humans who threatened to kill him. He wasn't only crazy he was also a scared little boy scared of the word called life and the planet called Earth. But now to the present times in a little town called Vampire Town he lives in an inn awaiting a new adventure.
Last edited by DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

[Thats Okay]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I am working on it now I think we need one more person to start though..

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

okay I am going to make the ic later.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 pm

I"m drawing up a character now, human, older. For the most part he is just going to be there till there is a need for an antagonist or protagonist. Either works for me but I prefer to see the story in motion. Bio will be posted in an edit to this most shortly.

Name: Joseph Stien
Race: Human
Appearance: His dark hair has a dirty fading look to it form the stress of what was his prime. Short and ill maintained added to his scruffy look. His soft leather dust coat dropped till it reached the top of his boots. Under his coat is a black ‘dress’ shirt with a red large silk scarf or ascot around his neck. Attached to his belt is a Smith and Wesson Schofield Cavalry in a light brown holster setting on his right side and on his left a pouch with extra ammunition. His pants a dark brown with traditional brown cowboy boots. Dark brown hat to finish the look. (Forgot the hat >.< )

Height: 5’11
Weight: 182
Hair color: Graying black.

Bio: Short version of everyone else because I know I like to get deep into a character. Normal simple man, family killed, ten years of revenge, retired from hunting at Vampire town.

Bio: Joseph didn’t lead a simple life in his younger years. He wasn’t trained by anyone of importance to become someone great. He was a hunter by trade then. Furs of animals, their meat, even bones were in demand by some people. He had a loving family, a wife and a daughter. He didn’t go out more than a few days away from his family; he was an honest trader, never wanting to charge more than he needed. He led a simple life. He didn’t want the most expensive house, the newest things and other contraptions. He was happy with his horse to get around. Joseph’s life wasn’t perfect, like any family there were issues, but in the end they were resolved no matter how big or petty. On many occasions he would take others out for game hunting. Mainly people from outside that had rarely seen any big game before. He had three rules for these expeditions. Never ask more than a single question at a time and wait for the answer. Never take a shot without being completely certain of what you are going to hit. The most important rule that was more like a law to him, never no mater what horse around with a weapon even in eyeshot. Joseph had those simple rules for the sake of safety. The first rule was to avoid the annoyance of never being able to finish a statement from the wanna-be cowboys out there in the world. All that simplicity changed when someone broke all three of the rules. A group of kids that wanted to go hunting at night showed up at the time they set, 2200. Was a full moon and a clear night above his land.

He met one of the four people after an argument with his wife. Joseph went to the same bar each time. It was the only traditional styled saloon in the state, though Joseph knew about the changes in the world he liked his simple life and never became attached to the brightly lit signs, the cars or anything else of the sort. He was 22 when he was here. Bartender served him since he was seventeen, an old family friend that felt letting one under aged person drink wasn’t an issue. Joseph never got unruly with his drinking showed respect at all times, even when struck he would let the first one go.

But that night a week after his five year anniversary with his wife was the start of what changed his life. The agreement was made between the two of them for night hunting for coyotes. It wasn’t big game, but it was a bit dangerous. Joseph took all the precautions that he normally would. All but his gut. But he shrugged it off and rode home. The night was bright but cold, Joseph could see his breath as the first of two cars pulled up. One was clearly owned by some rich kid, lights were everywhere taking away from the head lights, Joseph saw the moving beacon long before they were on his land. The sound system was even worse, he heard the bass as they hit his drive way and the closer they came to the house the more he felt it. He knew it was going to be a long night.

The night was longer than even he expected. The man he talked to before strayed away from the group, but Joseph knew he could handle his own, there is just a vibe that he gave off that didn’t scream tenderfoot. The kids made too much noise, kept their finger on the trigger of the rifles they had. It was stressful but the rate for four people was enough to over look the teenager’s actions. Then he heard his wife scream a blood curtailing scream. On impuls Joseph went to run. As he turned to run he felt something hit him in the back of the head then fell to the ground. He heard talking, above him, he wasn’t out cold but was greatly disorientated. Joseph couldn’t make out the words but heard gun fire. Three shots from different directions, then nothing. Not a hoot or a howl for a moment he thought he was dead. That one of those punks managed to shoot him. Then he felt himself lifted and dragged.

When he awoke the next day he screamed his wife and child’s name. It would be the last time he would say them. Joseph later found out that he was in a safe house. Protection from ‘Suck-heads’ as the people there affectionately called vampires. He was told of the travesties that happened to his wife and child, what the true agenda of the four was. From that point his heart was filled with revenge and hate. He sold his land, his house, everything but his horse, and a few of his personal belongings. The devoted his life to hunting those that took his family from him. From then on he had one goal. To get revenge. After about ten years he did just that. At 32 he retired from hunting Suck heads for the group and left to go to the Vampire town on the odd chance his life would end so he can finally be with his family.

I know it is long but a 32 year old human would have a history. And I left it open for him to be either protagonist or antagonist.

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Futal_Rage
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:54 pm

lol I kinda feel like a scared everyone in this away >.<

Futal_Rage
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 pm

No u didn't she sent me a message telling me she was going to be out for a week.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 am

Ah alright I'll stop stalking the forum page for a while lol

Futal_Rage
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 am

Just like I was lol..

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

could have posted on my bio lol. I havn't put that much effort into a character in a while my poor room mate know that character completely inside and out... poor guy

Futal_Rage
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

My eyes hurt from reading I only blinked three times on the first paragraph. But still good job with the bio though.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Ish honored you decided to not blink :D

Let me know when I can post the character for aproval

Futal_Rage
Member for 10 years

Vampire Town Remake (Need More Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Last edited by emogirlrockz11 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Sorry for that post too
Last edited by emogirlrockz11 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey emogirlrockz, I'm just popping in to merge your two topics since they seem to be for the same roleplay. If there was any particular reason you made a seperate topic and wish for me to split the posts again feel free to PM me with the reasons enclosed.

Regards,
Lodnir

Lodnir
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Cool I will post in a minute.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!