Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires and Werewolves

Vampires and Werewolves

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Two species that have been at each others throats before time began, can two unlikely heroes stop the oncoming war between them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Lolol. I'm
glad you back, I missed you. What's Larp?
And I love raves and rolling! (;
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 pm

LARP is Live Action Role Playing, basically like this except you're there in person. You write your character, join a faction, pimp out your costume, and take part in the plot. Fighting breaks out...a lot, but it's done with latex weaponry so not many people actually get injured.

Some of the factions do a lot of fighting and plot and such, some try to trick everyone else, and some of them sit at their camp and drink shots/get stoned all day and somehow managed to earn money.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Ooooo. That sounds fhcking fantastic. :D
Did you have fun as a Goblin? Because I know if I was live actioning I would have to be a bad guy, good guys are so boring. :P
I just like the killing. XD
^horro movie fanatic.
I'm psycho. :P

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh the main villain faction the Dymwan were so evil, it was brilliant.

As the mercenary faciton, my team had been paid to go and assassinate the Dymwan after dark, so several of the fighters rushed into the camp, and almost immediately the commander of the Dymwan has mortally wounded one of them, and the others had backed off, they were about to charge when the Dymwan commander stepped forwards, pointed at the moprtally wounded guy on the ground and yelled:

"Do you see that man lying there, dying? If any of you come any closer, I will VIOLATE him."

And they did charged him, and got horribly defeated, but people managed to drag the injured off the field before they got horribly violated by some necromancers.

Also yes, being a goblin was great fun, except the scientist of one of the clans kept coming after me for blood samples, and the commander of one of the evil factions, the crazies of the Circle of Flame, took a really creepy liking as he had some sort of strange thing for goblins.

But yeah, LARP is great fun, and I wouldn't join a 'good' faction I don't think.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

That makes me want to try that out. Lol.
Sounds like wicked fun, I love getting high and going to do trippy shit. (:
And LIR? That sounds like heaven nearly. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Shisou total dick for the win.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Well he did a good job of pissing Koda off. I was getting pretty passionate about the issue myself while writing Koda's rant. lol

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Shisou is a good trouble maker! Yea I know what you mean about passion, I was getting all involved in the post. I really like these characters relationship, it's very dramatic in a good way.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Totally. And I've decided it time that Koda have a little meltdown. He's ten years past due for one

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

How will Koda take this? Will he learn to let go of his anger towards the world? Tune in next week for the dramatic conclusion!! God I am super loving this...

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Lol ikr! I can't wait to the delegate spin off! it's gonna be great!

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

I am reading Dr. McNinja in between posting and I just have to say it is the best web comic series in the world.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Interesting. For some reason it took me like an hour to write an extremly short post . . . Probably cause i'm getting distracted by the TV lol

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I don't really have cable so I don't get TV distracted but I tend to start wandering around and thinking about the posts and then sometimes I realize that I had been pacing around for like 30 min. lol

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am

I love your rants, both of you! I want Jenson to tell Koda but when he admitted that he may
love midnight I was like "NOPE". Lol.
My life is so stressful lately. :/
Everyone is lying to me.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracedDarkness77 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:45 am

can i get a recap of what happened this weekend? I know Koda is pissed about something and Grant I think left Kahlan at the white witches house...and Asukira turned bad (I hate Trina btw) I just need to know if they already left to see Beckett....

EmbracedDarkness77
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 am

@ED: I'm not even sure what is going on, I'm just winging it as we go along. I'm pretty sure Asukira is ready to help Godric now......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 am

They have not yet, uhmm, Jackson healed Midnight and uhhh...I can't think of anything else major. Lol.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

Grant, I beleive is still hanging round in the car outside the house. Caddie has tracked him down and has just gotten the paper crane back and has been talking to him.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:24 am

:O Grant would never just leave Kahlan at a witches house!! He is waiting for her patiently in the car!! An assassin shot midnight, Koda and Shisou were arguing about the past and their emotions, Jenson and chase are talking about what happened to him. Midnight is waiting at the house for everyone so they can go to the meeting.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!