Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

The Vampires have become more chaotic and the Wolves must be more alert then ever before.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

I already know that if we ever finally get the two races to fight I will bring their mom in again..She had such a small part in the last one, but it would be insane to have five characters. Lol.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm

wow good to be back in springside!! I have villain ideas and some lovely drama to serve up. I am trying to get Lotsalove to come back to do Josh cause he was just so damn cute. Nice to see you guys again, Asura called me and nearly whooped my ass when she heard I cut out on you guys. I am really sorry everyone my schedule got so crazy, but now it is freed up and I am so ready to have some good ole' fashioned RP fun. I might have Asura take over Rick if that is alright with everyone, I submitted him and then was like hmmm... Asura is way better at wolves. Plus I don't think she will be bringing Midnight back to Springside.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:29 pm

:D It's so exciting to see everyone back together.

Edit: By the by, I had a potential villain character/terrible crime against nature I've been developing rather on the backburner, who I think would probably make a good minion for a smarter character, so if anyone does happen to need some sort of goon then I might have just the thing.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Don't you always have some kind of crime against nature rattling around in that head? Lmao. But yeah, isn't it fantastic how everyone is getting back together! :D

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Well, I am studying to be a creature effects artist...so generally...yes I do. XD

It' s just usually because I have to. In this case it's a character I designed for another RP that I think has died out.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 am

Ok so I talked with Alex and if it is alright I am going to pick up his rick character. I have a lot of work to do on the delegates reboot so I will stay one charrie here as not to get overwhelmed!! Is that alright with everyone? Missed you guys!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm going to start on Rick and Ari, I will turn it over to Asura when she has time to make a charrie sheet and get approval to post.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Yay the fam is all back together ^.~ Asura you should soooo bring Grant back Gabs would flip ^.^ Welcome back to you as well Alex.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I KNOW! It's so great having everyone together again. :,)) It's like old times with a couple of new friends. :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Eep, it is getting intense! However I will have to hold off on posting until later tonight when I have thought up something really good. ^^

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 am

It is!

Finally some fighting!

(By the way, I've been writing some background stuff today and anyone who was on the last one, it occurs to me I've made some changes to Oren's background in my last revision in the months in between the RPs...so that it makes a lot more sense. Thought I'd mention that now to cut on some confusion as she's made some references to things already, and I don't want to make things totally confusing. Doesn't really change the core of her character, it just makes her a lot more consistent with her background.

The incident with Noah still took place, except the main difference was she was already a vampire when she met him. The issue with The Exsanguis, and the killing of Noah still happened. What's changed is where she grew up and how she was turned.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I know! We need more action!! It is a war-ish roleplay after all. At least it is supposed to be. Lolol.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

If anyone is interested there is one spot left in this roleplay that is needed before we can start.
I would appreciate it someone would partake in this with me and take the human male needed.
roleplay/an-immortals-marriage/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 am

Awh!!! Poor Sarina, liking Ian. I would have Ian cheat on Ari, but the thing is she is a mind reader, and even Ian isn't that stupid, although I am sure a few of you wouldn't be surprised. BAHAHAHAHA!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Also, since the roleplay is running along smoothly, I think it is finally time foooooooooor:

get ready for it......

Character likes and dislikes! Yeaaaah! Whooooo!
And EVERYONE is forced to partake in this. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Ha-ha, nice. Well, okay then..
And about Sarina liking Ian, I feel bad for her but at the same time I don't, because she doesn't get it. She doesn't KNOW she should be upset. She doesn't know how to react, she only knows how to do what she's told. (Probably why she's usually mood-swingy when alone...)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I'll get round to filling one of those out when it's not 3am in my timezone. :D

Talking of characters, I've got one in the works to introduce, what with the fight brewing. A were, a vampire killer who goes a bit overboard in their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah. I love that you are still in this with us, even when most of the time you are talking to nobody. I really appreciate you supporting the roleplay, because Sarina is definitely one of my favorites just for being her. (:
And okay, Vi! That sounds very interesting.
So guess what guys??? I am FINALLY going to go through with making Vampires & Werewolves a book. But I may have to chop the first roleplay in half because it is so freaking long! Anyway, if it does make it in the world, I will be sure to message everyone individually who helped make my dream/dreams (hopefully) come true. The only thing is, I don't really know a good stopping point in the first one. Any ideas?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 am

I love Staffir, and I was thinking of making a character against both species, but I don't really know where to start because there aren't any other bad guys...like, bad bad. Haha.
:O Oh! Dude, we should totally bring Cray back but just him with new minions since he lost some and my character could be the next in command or something, next to him?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 am

Glad to hear you like Saff, I thought the vamps were having things too easy up til now considering they've got Ian's powers, Hayley's power trick, several able fighters and E being E. I figured I should throw a nasty surprise their way.

roleplay/vampires-and-werewolves-2-unhinged/characters/saffir-fisher (Link for anyone who needs it.)

I've got Nero, who took over the Exsanguis after the Delegates took care of Cray, and he's pretty evil, he'd be up for hiring a second in command.

In the meantime, I've got to write up an opening for Saff.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!