Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:59 pm

Anasti smiled.. “I’m not from this world, Elf.. I am from a place far away.. I am a Tau explorer, and my people and I were on a ship, exploring strange signals from a pyramid like structure when a weapon from your elder fired at up, knocking down our ship, and crashing us down in the forests of the Congo. We were ok, but our ship was too wrecked to repair, and we decided to divide up the country into regions that we would control for the greater good.�

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:32 pm

"You just said a whole lot of words I don't understand there, good sir. Who are the Tau? Where's the Congo? What's this ship you're talking about?"

Asterius tried to lift the body of the elf again, unsuccessfully.

"And are you just going to stand there with your thumb up your ass or are you going to help me lift this thing? She feels like she's been eating rocks!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:09 pm

Judas paused at the notion of being ignored by the company of three, the man's identity and race were concealed quite well. And he had identified two as elves, who weren't worth much money in the market, if not little or none. The other, on one hand, was interesting, a little more than what you would call an average elf.

Opening his palm, long slender, powerful steel-like threads flew out and wrapped themselves around the limp body of the elf, balancing it in the air.

"Allow me to help." He gestured, smiling.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:11 pm

OOC :: First of all...Tau, thats weak man. Second of all, please use names to define who you're directing your actions at!

Charles kept his body close to the wall as the three of them talked. He kept his growl low as it rolled out of his mouth towards them. His human ears twitched as they spoke of distant worlds and races.

The elder was a familiar term, but not in the context he was thinking of. He couldn't help but peak out as he heard the release of the hook as it flew towards Mana and the one he had not met properly yet.

He rubbed his beard as the new comer spoke. He was interested, but was not sure if he was a threat. Charles decided to stay back. It was not worth risking his surprise element.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:50 pm

"DAMNIT!." Kiesu said "even the old tau ships can only be taken down by a weapon from my time. MANA How bad was the damage on Al's pod?!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:57 pm

OOC: God people read the F*$#%@!g posts!! I didnt SAY Charels was hot, I THOUGHT it!! and Al is NOT an elf she's a CAT-DEMON!! Deathmaster said that when he mentioned the body earlier. I'm sorry but it pisses me off when people dont read posts and write stupid and obviouse things.

"She wasnt in the pod when I found her. Now if you'll excuse me for a moment..."
Mana kicked Judas with surprising force and Stole Al's body with ease.
"God you peolpe are stupid," she said showing them one of Al's ears." This is a CAT-DEMON, NOT an elf. I mean look at her tail!" She lifted up Al's long brown tail. "Do elves have tails?"
Mana let out a deep breath to try and calm herself down. She laid Al's body gently on the ground and felt her wrist.
"There is no pulse. No heart beat. She's dead, for now anyways. ow Anatsi, are you going to get your Tau but over here and give her a false soul like Keisu said or what?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:27 pm

OOC: Cant A guy play some Warhammer 40K into his RP?

The tau chuckled slightly at Mana, the humanoid looking like he had just heard a good joke “Oh Mana, when you have crossed space, you get used to seeing thing that are what you not, but first, “ Anasti grabs the staff, lifting it above Al “Rise! The Power of the Greater god commands it!� Anasti drives the staff into Al’s chest, placing just enough force to knock her down, as the staff glows at the point of impact, and the green magic flows into the body, it possessing the girl, and forming into a soul like construct.. “It is finished� Anasti said, as he fell down to the ground, tired from his exertions.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 pm

Mana Sayuri wrote:OOC: God people read the F*$#%@!g posts!! I didnt SAY Charels was hot, I THOUGHT it!! and Al is NOT an elf she's a CAT-DEMON!! Deathmaster said that when he mentioned the body earlier. I'm sorry but it pisses me off when people dont read posts and write stupid and obviouse things.

[How far back was it? And buried in how much crap was it? I looked over the thread, and I couldn't find where you talked about being a cat-demon. Oh, my mistake, Deathmaster said it - the same Deathmaster, natch, who still fails to spell "Asterius" correctly despite me using it about ten times in two posts. So, if you'll excuse me...]

"...drop the fucking elf," growled Asterius, his machete almost appearing in his hand. "I don't know what kind of shit you're playing here, but I can tell you this - I have orders to take this elf BACK to prison. I don't know anything else, I don't CARE about anything else, but try to take this body again and I'll be forced to ventilate you."

Pushing the demon away, Asterius stood over the body.

"There's a very clear reason why she has no pulse, and if you'd asked rather than babbling on about a fake soul, I'd have explained it. Her soul is perfectly fine, she's very much alive, but excepting the fact that elven anatomy is a lot different to yours, she's not dead. She's been "suspended", cursed with a spell that was designed to kick in when she got a certain distance from the prison. The problem is, the suspension spell wears off over time and distance, and since she somehow made it all the way here from the city, time is a factor."

Looking from demon to demon, Asterius paused.

"You looked at the tail, demon - is it this tail?" Asterius tugged on the tail twice, and it tore away from the back of the robes on the body. "It was a good job of making the sew seamless, and it obviously would have worked if I hadn't been around. This elf has killed more than two hundred of my kindred folk, and there is absolutely no way I am going to stand here and let her escape. If you cannot accept that..."

Asterius mentally asked the wind for a favour, and the wind replied by blowing dramatically through the clearing.

"...then we must fight. And if that spell hastened her recovery, then we may all be in danger."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:01 pm

"There we go iw take her to the inn while I deal with the guy that was takiin her."Kiesu said as he propped the support beam on his shoulder " tau guy go with them this guys all mine

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:09 pm

OOC: You wanna know were it was stupid? here's the quote:
"I dont have time for this!" Kisru yelled as he turned to Mana "What Im going to ask you is the location of another demon... a cat demon. She probably came in a 'ball' of metal., I need her location!"
Mana Cocked her head. "What... you mean Al? Yeah I know were she is. but you might wanna finnish your fight first."
Mana pointed to Charles who growled at Keisu angrily.
CAT-DEMON!!!

"SHE'S NOT A FUCKING ELF STUPID!!! LOOK AT HER GOD DAMN EARS AND TAIL!! I KNOW ELVES HAVE BIG EARS, BUT THEY'RE NOT FURRY LIKE THIS AND THEY DONT HAVE FUCKING TAILS!!!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:15 pm

When he heard Keisu's brag about the fight it was time for Charles to step out. He had a very short temper for people who speak of deeds they did not accomplish.

His heavy footing echoed out after Keisu had finished his sentence. Charles already had his fangs bared before he started to speak.

"First of all you pitiful daemon, you did not deal with me. You scampered off like a rodent when the building began to come down. Secondly, why would you go back and destroy a place you litterally, just helped rebuild? Such a fool..."
He couldn't help but shake his head after hanging it. The level of stupiditiy this daemon was exerting was almost overwhelming.

He let out a deep sigh from his nostrils and shoved a hand into his the pocket of his dark blue petty coat before looking back up at Keisu with his white wolf eyes.

"If you're going to fight anyone, let's finish our scrap."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Mana clapped her hands together with excitment, her anger gone. She sat Al's body next to her so that no more idiots would get ahold of it and turned her gave towards the fight.
"Go Charles! Go!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:33 pm

"GODDAMNIT!" Kiesu Yelled "WE CAN FINISH THIS SOME OTHER TIME BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS TO ATTEND TO SUCH AS REVIVING MY FRIEND! LETS FINISH THIS AFTER SHES HALF ALIVE!

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:50 pm

His fangs shrink as he starts softly into a forced chuckle. Charles kept his head down as he made his way at a casual pace toward Mana. He raised the right hand to her chin and kept the left one in his pocket. He extended his index finger with a grown nail and rubbed it gently up her next and under her chin towards him as he spoke.
"Fear...the most basic of instincts. I can understand that."
He paused for a moment looking Mana in the eyes before putting his hand into the other pocket and turning to face Keisu. He spread his legs shoulder width appart before continuing.
"If you don't finish your dessert, you won't be allowed to have second portions. If you follow me."
With that he turned around and made his way slowly away from them. He was weary of that bunch and decided it was time to make his own fun yet again. Perhaps feed...

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:53 am

"Oh I get it." Kiesu said "But if you touch her be weary because its almost my Birthday and I get a little..." Kiesu chuckled a little as an evil grin came across his face "hungry. and my favorite meals have always been the meat of idios and the meat of wolves. And before you go I make this promise in front of you. I shall never let anybody I like die ever again. that is 'If you follow"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:18 am

Man afelt a slight chill run down her back as Charles ran his finger up her chin. To the others, she looked like a happy puppy being pet. As Keisu backed out of the fight, being more concerned with his friend, she crossed her arms and said," Spoil-sport."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:00 pm

The Tau shighed as he looked, at Asterius “ Eldar magics are the reason is why I’m here, and right now, I am feeling quite odd, Like a need to get vengeance but I wont, Lets just try to figure out who is right here by the gold old fashioned method of arbitration.�

The Tau laughed slightly, as he called for something, his whistle piercing the air with a striking clarity

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 pm

Mana flinched and held her ears. "OW! what is that thing?!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:34 pm

"OK, that's it." Asterius barked, losing his temper entirely. He shoved the smaller demon aside roughly and, adrenaline giving him newer strength, somehow got the body onto his shoulders in a crude fireman's carry. "I have orders to take this...thing back to prison. I don't care if she's an elf, a cat-demon, a teddy bear or a table in disguise, I'm taking her with me."

Walking to the edge of the clearing, Asterius turned back. "Anyone who wants to help me, help me. If you want this body back, tough. And if you're stupid enough to take it with force, you, too, will be felons, charged with assisting a dangerous criminal. I head a force of three hundred elves only a little less skilled than I, and my orders are law. Do you really want to chance death?"

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:26 pm

Anasti watches as the suit of powered armor, appeared on the horizon, the strange, apparently steam powered mech making a loud clanking sound as it approached closer.. “I may not have access to my full power Eldar, but I’ll help, and 300 Eldar, bah, I’ve sill got around 50-60 Eldar who are fanatical enough to start a war, but lets not, and get this person to this prison, And Felon, threatening a Tau is a high crime in our lands, but you don’t see me complain like a wench but if she does awake.� Anasti looks at Asterius dangerously.. “I’ll tear apart her mind…�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!