Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:45 pm

[It's cool to work in that you're Tau (even though my devotion to the Dark Angels means I have to denounce you as a demon), but a mech is something we're a little ill-equipped to deal with. That said, how big an explosion would it make if I fried the driver?]

"You won't be tearing apart anything, her mind's already bad enough and we need her for interrogation purposes. You might not have experienced this, but she was part of a criminal syndicate." Asterius grunted as he tried to rearrange the elf's weight across his shoulders; the Tau man took her head and shoulders, leaving Asterius to take her feet. "Cheers. We think she's pretty high in the organisation, so the more we can get on her bosses, the better."

The odd clanking, while quiet, was steadfastly following them, almost. Exactly what was causing it Asterius didn't know - the only thing that created that sort of noise was the thing Radamanthus had invented.

What did he call it? A loco-something...locomotion? Oh, man, this is going to drive me crazy...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:30 pm

Kiesu chuckled as he activated his energy blade "Why is everybody deaf and retarded in this time." he said as he turned red "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!" Kiesu started slashing with double his speed from the inn "RAGE BLOODLUST WARNINGS AND DEATH. THATS ALL YOUR GOING TO FEEL!!" he shouted as he kept slashing at Anasti "THAT GODDAMNEDABLE PUPPY MAY THINK IM WEAK BUT IM TOUGHER THAN ANYBODY GIVES ME CREDIT FOR!!!!"
Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:35 pm

OOC: Quit writing elf! I already showed you she's a cat-demon! quit screwing my my character. (She's from another role-play and since it somehow ties into this one, Deathmaster wanted to bring her in okay? She's from the future. If you want to actually read who the character is then read Project Time Bender in the futurisic section) Sorry my spelling sucks today.

"Ow," Mana said rubbing her back. He had pushed her into an exstremly sharp rock. "Screw this. That body's not worth it. But your orders say to capture an elf right? Then you've obviously got the wrong person. Maybe she looks exactly like the person you're looking for. Keisu mentioned something about the future. Maybe she's a decendent or re-encarnation."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:46 pm

Anasti sighed. “All these strange labels, why do they matter? They are just reflections of the great truth...� he said as he walked with Asterius, heading towards the forest.. “I have a fast ride that is following us� Anasti says.. “It’s smoky, and quite inefficient, but it would be a quick trip…�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:12 pm

"GIVE ME THE BODY FIRST JACKASS OTHERWISE ITLL BE LIKE YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:32 pm

[For fuck's sake, think about it. I'm an elf, this character looks like an elf, I've been ordered to look for an elf, it stands to reason that I would think she is an elf. And the tail, the ears - if you can create a fake soul and I can electrocute people, how feasible is it that she could disguise herself in this way? Also, I can guess someone's going do it; any half-decent mage has some form of shielding, so you can't just "use a spell" and tell he's lying.]

Asterius was almost bigger now his ire had been properly raised, and he sent a jolt of electricity lancing towards the bigger demon. "You are NOT taking this body. I have my orders to take her back to prison - I WAS NOT TOLD ANYTHING BAR WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE. You want identification or something?" he said, fumbling in his robes. He had no identification, but his bluff would help keep his lie going.

Turning back to his companion, he resumed his conversation. "A ride, is that what's causing all that smoke? Well, it'd take us a couple of days to get home on foot, I'll take that ride. What's your name, anyway?"

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:41 pm

"Sorry Im not letting you take her." Kiesu said as the energy rippled through his body for another five seconds "If you want I can prove shes a Cat demon. Right now I dont really care about messing up the timeline I just want the body. And I can do the test in five secinds in front of you."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:30 pm

"Timeline?" said Asterius, turning around in confusion. He'd done some work on time magic after completing his advanced courses in air magic, but had always found it infailingly dull. Nonetheless, he enjoyed reading about the subject, and had a little knowledge of the spells; it just always gave him a headache. "You'd best start explaining what you mean; I figure you've got about three, four minutes before that smoker gets here, and when it does, I'm leaving with this body."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:06 pm

"Not with that body." Kiesu said looking Asterius directly in the eyes "All I need is a strand of hair."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:14 pm

"Okay now this is just borring and annoying. I've had enough."
Mana seemed to vanish in this air and appeared behind Asterius. A dagger had appeared in her hand and she used it to slit his throte. He fell to the ground, blood pouring out of him. She pulled a little voo-doo-doll look-alike and stabbed it with the dagger as well.
Saying as little incantation, she sealed His heart soul and life force into the doll.
"There now," She said, watching and the wound on his neck healed. "What's say we talk about this like civalized beings."
Asterius gasped for breath, rubbing his neck. Mana picked up Al and handed him to Keisu. She tossed the doll up and down.
"See this, whatever I do to this doll, happens to you. Now unless you want a broken leg or two, Isuggest you settle down."
She sat on a nearby rock, crossing her legs and holding the doll posesively.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Breathing heavily, Asterius stared a hole in the demon. "There's the difference between us. I'm not so much of a coward to rely on voodoo...and I don't need a doll to do damage." The lightning bolt he called down struck Mana and leapt straight to Kiesu, attracted by his already-electrified armour. Mana screamed and dropped the doll - Asterius felt the impact of the doll hitting the ground, but he didn't stop, slashing at Mana with his blade. He didn't mean for the strike to hit, simply intending it as a distraction.

Sheathing his sword at the sheath on his waist, Asterius picked up the body and ran as fast as he could. He handed her to Anasti, who clambered back up into the cockpit of his mech with the body; the elf stayed balancing on the ladder on the mech's leg, prepared to fight off any attacks.

[Now stop it. You know well as I do what you just did was godmoding, and I don't like to do it; I only do it when I have to. If you're going to attack, attack, but not in such a way that I can't appropriately retaliate. For instance, if I drop this body, do you think Anasti would stand there as you took the body with you?]

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:31 pm

The mech booted up slowly, its steam engine burning with unusual force, as he placed the body inside the mech, and started to attack his mind with it.. “Keisu, I still have some advanced Tau weapons on this walker, “ Anasti said over the walker’s loudspeakers, “and voodoo woman� Anasti outburst. “Eat This!� he shouted, as a musket fired near Mana.. “I don’t like to do this, but just follow us, and we’ll see if we can get this straightened out..�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:41 pm

OOC: Probably. But she's my character. You saw so yourself in the othe role-play. And yes, I am a coward and I'll admit it fully. Besides, i didnt kill you and I was going to be willing to negitiate. I was going to give you a scenaro that would benifit everybody and get this whole mess you made sorted out. I might still be willing. But that all depends on you. After all, you made me drop the doll, but you didnt pick it up.

Mana dodged the gunshot and moved to a safe area. She held her wound and picked up the doll, twisting it's leg. This made Asterius fall to the ground. She felt the blood-stained area across her right ribs and smiled.
"I got lucky. Any higher and you would've made my boobs even smaler. I dont want to fight you. That's why I used the doll. I was going to say that we could come to a compromise. You get the doll and a peice of the girl. You bring it back to where-ever and tell them she was eaten or something. Then you get off the hook and you get your life force back. I'll even tell you how to put it back into your body. That way, your job's done, Keisu gets his friend back, and we're all happy."
She held the doll's other leg in her hand, ready to twist it as well.
"If you keep the girl, I keep the doll. I wont do anything to it ujnless you attack me again, but I cant say what he'll do to you."
She made a gesture towards Keisu who was cracking his knuckles.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 pm

In pain with his leg twisted and broken, Asterius spat at the demon. "You'll never get anything from me, bitch!" He tried to stand on his other leg, but unsuccessfully as the demon twisted the doll's other leg viciously; Asterius' leg snapped and buckled underneath him, and he collapsed. His breath was coming in short bursts now, his former aloof calm gone.

Perfect.

Screaming in pain, rage and hatred, Asterius lifted himself clean off the ground - levitation was a tricky thing to master when you're an air mage through and through, as there's always the chance you'll get too angry and have the wind hurl you through the trees, but Asterius had hit the sweet spot right there. The demon tried to snap the arms on the doll, and left the elf's left arm useless. All he needed, however, was his right arm to bring down a storm.

The clouds had gathered low overhead, and the electricity in the air had revived itself threefold; as the demons looked up, Asterius snapped his fingers and the storm broke.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:10 pm

OOC: -smacks self in forehead- I told you I wanst going to snap anymore limbs unless you attcked. And I didnt snap anything. I said I twisted. I just gave you a sprained ankle. Dont make me sound like a total bad guy. Man you're over-dramatic.

Mana looked up as it started to rain. "Cool. I love the rain. especially thunder storms. You know what, keep the body. I'm done with this. The rain's put me in too good of a mood to fight."
She pulled some bandages out ofher coat and beganto bandage the small cut he'd given her.
"Oh by the way here." She tossed Asterius a bottle with some green liquid in it along with the doll. "That game was getting boring anyways."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:34 pm

[You twisted a leg. That's all you said, I had to write effectively blind. If you twist a human's leg the way I imagine you twisted that doll's leg (and, for that matter, you can't twist a doll's leg in many ways), it would break. And hey, you were the one who attacked. Take a look above.]

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:14 am

Kiesu turned red as he looked at the sky where the mech was as his eyes went blank he started drooling at the mouth "Evacuate the area if you dont want to be killed."He said as his eyes atrted turning pure white "I cant control the bloodlust anymore and I want elf blood. Maybe some tau meat too." He started bleeding too "IN my time bloodlust is the result of a loss of blood. And todya I have lost more blood than in half of my life. Another problem with my bloodlust is if I dont devour within 24 hours I die like my parents."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:56 am

OOC::
1. Okay, Mana and mronimusha, work the damage of the doll out in PM.
2. The next time I see Godmolding from anyone, the post will be deleted and there will be a VERY angry PM because I don't like having to do that.
3. mronimusha it IS Mana's character so you have to treat it accordingly, Mana, he has clearly stated his point about his character believing she is an elf due to the lack of detail in the description he was given pre RP. If you don't like that, it's fine. WORK IT OUT. Stop flipping the story back and forth to each of your own desires. Work out a compromise, RP is supposed to be fun for all.
4. deathmaster8001, learn how to write or I swear to god that I will open up the training school again.
5. Ryand-Smith, keep up the good work. You're rolling really well with a story that changes every two posts. I bring you Karma.

REMEMBER! RP=fun. Don't fuck it up.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:31 am

OOC: K. sorry, my bad. Didnt mean to give such bad detail in the begining. I didnt think anyone would come in and try to do something with her. I didnt even want to bring her in here in the first place. Remember how I kept insisting she was dead? Deathmaster's the pesron who wanted here here. And sorry, I didnt realize I was god-moding. I know this sounds stupid, but untill you guys mentioned it, I didnt even know what it was.

Mana looked up at keisu as he went into bloodlust, then looked down at Asterius and said. "How bout we truce. You take the girl and do whatever you want with her. I dont really care anymore."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:43 pm

"Truce? You fix my legs first. I try to keep the law up and I get my bones snapped, call that job satisfaction? Cause I bloody don't." Asterius was, nonetheless, calming down, and the calmer he got, the less chance there was of him keeping his levitation spell going.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!