Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:01 pm

The tau man quickly looked inside the mech’s cabin, eventually pulling out a medicine kit. “I may not have my advance engines,� Anasti blurted, “but I still have my healing kits from the Ship.�
Anasti jumped out of the mechanized walker, and headed towards Asterius with the healing kit in hand. He stopped short of Asterius, and pulled out a dart from the kit.. “Just stay still� Anasti said gravely,� and all your pain will be gone.� Anasti placed the dart into his staff, and fired the dart at Asterius’s leg, hoping that the drugs inside would stop most of the pin.. “I love this place� Anasti muttered, “the plant life is quite…intriguing.�

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:36 pm

"If you haven't noticed i am about ten minutes from ripping both of your brains out. And using them as coasters for my next drink."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:41 pm

The drug already going to work, Asterius gingerly put some weight on his injured leg. What kind of magic had knitted his bones back together he didn't claim to know, but it seemed alright to walk on. With the armoured demon making idiotic threats of pain to come, Asterius hurried back to the mech; he was tired, and spells just weren't as powerful when the mage casting them was tired. Everyone knew that.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:39 pm

Before the mech could leave Kiesu grabbed onto it and braced against a tree "IM NOT LETTING YOU GO THAT EASILY! NOT UNTIL I HAVE PROVEN TO YOU THAT SHE IS A CAT DEMON AND THAT SHE IS GOING TO STAY WITH US! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT TO EVEN WONDER IF WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THE TRUTH YOUR JUST TRYING TO RUN OFF LIKE SOME COMMON THIEF! YOU SAY YOUR TRYING TO ENFORCE THE LAW!? WELL YOU SURE ARENT DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT! SOMEBODY WHO WOULD REALLY ENFORE THE LAW WOULD EXAMINE FACTS AND NOT JUST RUN OFF LIKE A THIEF!!!!!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:14 pm

OOC: Spellcheck is standard with Microsoft word,, which I am assuming you have, and if you don’t Download OpenOffice, it’s a free word processor which has it…

The mech simply charged up its frontal cannon, and fired a blast of energy from its forward cannon, the blast blowing the daemon several yards forward. The mech stopped to recharge, as Anasti, who was waiting behind Kiesu sighed, as he loaded up a second dart in his staff. He fired the staff at Kiesu, watching as the dart full of various chemicals flew at the daemon.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Kiesu just grabbed back onto the mech and brought it to the ground "You call me an idiot but you dont even know about Bloodlust. And As I have already said I am not letting you leave before I prove to you that She is a cat demon. And another thing I have said Is that I dont care about fucking up the time line any worse than I already have." Kiesu showed them the Cuff he had. "This thing will prove to you that She is a cat demon. I wont let you leave until i have her body and that I have proven to you that she is a cat demon. And by the way the blood is rushing through my body so fast that those chemicals you blasted at me dont have time to take effect."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm

Deathmaster8001 wrote:And by the way the blood is rushing through my body so fast that those chemicals you blasted at me dont have time to take effect."

[Oh, sure, that's fair and sensible. And how you can "take down" a mech in excess of thirty, forty feet tall is beyond me.]

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:42 pm

(Hey the more I use any muscle the less time I have to live through the Bloodlust because Ive kept myself under control for 6995 years!)

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:45 pm

OOC: dude just let him take it already and drop it. We were fighting over something childish.

Mana cocked her head slightly. "Well that green potion I tossed would have healled your bones but I guess that works too. Guess I should have exsplained that sooner. Sorry, my bad."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:16 pm

Anasti looked at the magic user and started to carefully pace around her, as he smugly smiled.. “Its funny, he said, as the mech started to charge up again.. “when someone rushes you, you gain new power, but instead of fighting, lets see what this elf wants to do. I propose we form a ‘party’ of sorts, to teach the greater… I mean investigate the homelands of this elf who lives far away, The walker is ready, but are you?� Anasti had been walking gradually closer to Mana, and he offered up his hand to her.. “so do you say yes, my lady?� he sweetly asked

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 pm

"Are you trying to say that you could actually send us back?"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:37 pm

Mana looked up at him, slightly confused. She didnt really understand what he had just said. Something about elfs parties and joining forces...or something like that.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Mana said taking his hand. "But I guess I'm game."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:23 am

"Im game for anything that will get me and AL home."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Anasti nodded as he got their approvals, “well get in this walker, and we are off, the Tau looked at the horizon “and I meet with destiny� he thought as he saw the setting sun.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Mana Nodded as she got into the Walker. She didnt know what the heck is was, but why not? If she went something exciting was bound to happen.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:35 pm

"Believ me though when I say that if you try to pull something it will be your lives on the line!" he growled as he pulled a potion from his pocket and gulped it down.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:30 pm

Mana rolled her eyes and sat down. "Awfully quick to result to violence arent you?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:38 pm

"I dont trust strangers from 8000 years in the past too well especially after I had been attacked by some guys a hundred years later in this time frame." He let go of the mech and hopped inside.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:19 pm

[Eight thousand years in the past? I'm from this current time, and Ryand's character is from the future.]

Sitting stiffly in a chair, Asterius eyed the two demons as they climbed up the ladder. The mech lurched before moving off again, and Asterius returned his attention to the comatose body lying on the makeshift medical table. He wasn't certain, but it looked very much like she'd been cursed with some sort of very strong time spell - it explained why she had no pulse, her heart was simply beating too slowly from his perspective.

"Come on, Gilraen, wake up." Asterius muttered. The exertion of casting spells had taken a lot out of him, and he doubted he was strong enough to remove the curse completely. Two failed attempts left him absolutely exhausted and, giving up the attempt, Asterius moved further back within the mechanoid walker. Anasti had told him that he kept a couple of beds further back, and in relief, the elf laid down gratefully. It was always the way with time spells, if you pulled them off you were sorted, but failure meant you'd be happy to sleep for an age.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:26 pm

[no I am from 8000 years in the future so you are all from 8000 years in the past to me]

Kiesu walked into the room and poured about 5 drops of the potion into Als mouth "There we go. That should keep her alive for the day." he said as headed back to the cockpit "As much as I dont really trust you guys,no offendse, I hope you can get me and Al back to our time."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!