Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:46 am

Mana gave the Lycan a smile after he'd given her a nod of thanks.
'How polite,' she thought. 'You're welcome.'
One of her ears twitched beneith her hat as she heard a banging on the roof. None of the humans seemed to hear it. She followed the sound and the scent of blood. It was so strong once she got up the stairs that she had to cover her nose. Imagine her surprise to see the other Demon and Kalenn fighting over food. She shook her head slightly. Didnt they realize that the room below them was full of humans ripe for the picking?
"Hey! Demon! Bet you cant catch me!," She yelled. She was trying to lure him away so that the Lycan could eat her meal in peice. He chased after her, still in bloodlust and only seeing fresh meat. She ended up running past Charles, as did Keisu. It didnt take her long to find the lycan's victims. She threw the female at Keisu, allowing him to feast on her while she made her getaway. When she was sure it was safe, she made her way back to the party, stopping on the way to admire Charles' handy work.
She sunk into a chair and let out a sigh. "Great, now I'm even more hungry than before. But I dont feel quite like getting up yet. Damn that guy was fast"
She reached over for the closest food and took a bite of it.
Last edited by Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:55 pm

The man sighed as he walked towards the castle, the humanoid being simply shaking slightly as he neared it… “So this is the place.. I can try to make the Alliance here.� He mumbled, as he walked in, the daemon appearing to be an average African, with a strongly Muslim influenced garb. He walked passed the lycans, sighing as the were fasting on the humans “Such a waste, they lycans cold use them as controllers to gain power, but they just eat the. Humans never tasted too good… too much like millet.� The man looked around to find someone in charge.. “Hey which one of you lycans is in charge of this place, r do I have to challenge one of you to a fight..�

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:52 pm

After he had finished off the corpse that Mana threw at him he returned to normal and shivered at the thoughtt of what he just did "Damn the bloodlust! Damn this time! Damn those goddamn LYCANS!" he yelled as he headed back into the inn.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Mana stiffened up slightly when she saw the Demon return. He looked pissed. She figure it was best to stay away from him, for the moment at least. She munched on some fruit (not quite knowing why, it just sounded good at the time) and watched the strange humans dancing about. She saw Charles walk by.
"Nice work," she said with a wink. He knew what she meant. She was refering to the male human strung up outside.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:10 pm

The man sighed as he passed by the tree, the human strung by what was left of his body. “These Europeans do not have any appreciation for the art of the kill, and they waste so much. These bones could be used in rituals that give you more power.. but such is lycans, they aren’t as good as we original ones.� The daemon went back into the castle, following the obiously emotionally unstable daemon.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:32 am

When he was finished he stood back and wipped the blood away from his mouth with a hankerchief stuffed in his breast pocket. He adjusted his slicked hair that had gotten unmistakable messy in the tussell. He moved backward and looked at the image in it's full glory.

Charles couldn't stand the humans. Actually, he couldn't stand most things other than lycans. He could feel his spine tense as the new daemon walked by.

He couldn't help but let out a low growl and bare his teeth a little. When the daemon kept walking he made his way back to the inn. Unfortunately for Charles this is where the new fellow was heading as well.

He put away the anger as he re-entered the building assuming he had rid himself of all evidence of the feed.

He noticed the one that had led him here out of the corner of his eye and began to approach her. His teeth reverted to that of a blood thirsty lycan as he walked behind the chair and leaned over the back of it and her shoulder.

"What do you think..."
He hissed through his massive teeth. He sounded very angry.
"...should I just kill them all? Rip them limb from limb, and rain down blood upon the city? Show them my power, "our" power?"
When those words had left his mouth he stood back up and pulled back his fangs as he looked about the room. It was no joke. He was seriously considering murdering the entire town for no real reason. He was bored and starting to get sick of others intruding upon his territory. It was one thing for a lycan, but now three daemons, no way. Not in Charles' town.

He had to surpress a devilish howl as the party continued.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:53 am

As he looked back at her Kiesu walked up behind him and replyed "I think you need them majorley trimmed you goddamn lycan." and as Charles turned around Kiesu punched him in the face just weak enough to send him half way through the room as people cleared a small area for what seemed like a fight "So what do you say?" Kiesu said with a smirk as he got ready to fight "Fight for your life o run away like the scared little puppy you really are!?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:35 am

"Well I was gonna say that the blood shead would have been cool. This town is way too boring. Bujt I guess thiswould liven things up. It'll scare away all the humans though. And that means no food for a while. It would have been more fun to watch them being masacured. Oh well." She sat back in a safe area to watch the fight. She always found it more interesting to watch a fight rather to be in one.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:42 am

OOC :: First of all Deathmaster8001 do you plan on making this a regulation fight? If so, choose your rules before I make my move.

Charles turned as he heard the daemon speak to him. He cocked his head as he felt the thrust of Kiesu's fist into his mouth. Charles was sent backward skidding upon his heels. He uttered a low growl at the daemon.

Charles was not the lycan to fuck with. He could feel his bones begin to snap in his face as his snout started to appear. His hands struggled to find the buttons of his jacket as he removed it before it split like the dress shirt he was wearing. The rest of his clothes seemed to tear off of him as his body grew and altered it's own skeletal structure to become more like that of a wolf. Finally, Charles' eyes dimmed and clouded over white as he dropped to all fours before howling at the instigator.

"I will rip you limb from limb daemon."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:46 am

OOC:one on one no rules except count in your opponents strengths and speed thats the only rule. to make it simple dont go off attacking me and winning before i get a post in. Dont make your guy get stronger in the middle of the fight to win and dont say your guy is slightly stronger than you have already made him to be

"Finally. It felt like you were holding back in the last fight." Kiesu said as he cracked his neck and made sure his energy blade was concealed "Time to have fun and kick some ass. If I rule than I get to ask that demon chck pal of yours one question."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:24 am

"Who me?," Mana asked.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:51 pm

After finishing her meal and wearing the clothes that the dead woman had so handily left for her she walked back into the inn, licking the last drops of blood from her lips.
She noticed the Daemon and Charles had confronted eachother and sat down near Kiesu to watch.

"Never introduced myself, i'm Kalenn." she put out a hand, waiting for the dog demon to shake it and introduce herself.
"Thank you for the help earlier."

ooc|| so sorry, don't have a clue as to why i said Kiesu, i was in school and i must have been distracted.
Last edited by Schards on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the oyster to the eagle, from the swine to the tiger, all animals are to be found in men and each of them exists in some man, sometimes several at the time. Animals are nothing but the portrayal of our virtues and vices made manifest to our eyes, the visible reflections of our souls.
--Victor Hugo 1802-1885, French Poet, Dramatist, Novelist

Schards
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:07 pm

"Okay Than." Kiesu started to say keeping his eyes on Charles " Three things:1. Yes, you you have information I need to collect. 2.Nice to finally meet you in a not-as-lethal situation and 3. Fighting him is just for the Hell of it and because since Ive gotten here these goddamn Lycans have been a real pain in my ass!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:08 pm

"Why are you telling her that if she's a Lycan? And when did you help her? If I'm not mistaken I helped her when I lured you away so she could eat." Mana crossed her arms. "Geeze, how are you supposed to become friends with someone and gain their trust when they cant even remember when you helped them?"
She pouted slightly. She'd never been very mature.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:34 pm

"I mean Not-so-leathal to her."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:53 pm

"Huh? Now I'm confused. I meant she was thanking you when I helped her...I didnt say anything about a lethal situation..." Mana Thought for a second, trying to clear her head. It didnt work very well though. "aw, screw it. Just fight already."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 pm

ooc|| I screwed up bad and everyones confused now, so sorry. Please forgive me.

Schards
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:20 pm

OOC: Dont worry about it. I get confused easily anyways.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:30 pm

The other daemon looked upwards, surprised to hear a new voice, “Hello there miss, I am …Well I am called Anasti in some circles.. so is that Charles fellow your friend, or is he another one of these lycans that I have read so much about?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:33 pm

"... huh? Who are you talking to? Me or the Lycan female?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.