Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:45 pm

OOC: Someone got a reference

The Time Lord laughed at the name “Does everyone in the universe know who I am?� He said confusedly, as he looked at the walker “A Tau, on Earth, this man realy did travel into this planet’s past, hey they haven’t even finished the inquisition..�

Anasti walked out, looking at the damage to his walker when he saw the strange man, ad his companion, as well as the machine. Wordlessly y he began to start repairing the external damage.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:56 pm

"Look. You could have gotten here a hell of a lot sooner and stopped everything bad thats happened so far." Kiesu said growling at the time lord "If you had gotten here sooner I wouldnt have had to go back to our time with Al's body and do weeks of research to look for one Soul eater!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:20 am

The time lord looked at Kiesu, angrily, as he started to rant: “Well, you can’t just travel through time space wily nilly! There are rules, and if I could just change the time line I would, but if I did, I would cause us a time paradox, and then the reaper’s pets would be after me! Now about your soul reaper. I know one who’s bunking on floor 10C next to the cyber men armor

Anasti looked at the time traveler with plain disbelief, but he walked to Mana and asked the girl “IS this guy for real?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:11 pm

OOC: Sorry, I really like that show and I just thought it was funy that you were a Doctor traveling through time. ^_^ And sorry this post is so short, I cant think of anything else to write at the moment.

"I have no idea," She said with a shrugg. "Are you for real mister time-traveling Doctor?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:09 am

"Ya thats what I wanna know too." Kiesu said firmly "You could have come a hell of a lot earlier."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonVampiress on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:54 pm

*Crimson walked into the corest and looked around and sighed* "I am never going to find love" she came to a waterfront and sat on a rock and let her feet touch the water. her red eyes glimmered as well as her gleaming fangs. "Why doesn't anyone love me? Is it becuase i am a Vampire?" Crimson was about 5 foot 4 inches and had bleach blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back. Hrer lips were as soft as silk like the rest of her slim but muscular body.
"Hello? Will someone talk to me?" she said into the darkness

CrimsonVampiress
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:48 am

He stood in the door way of the inn looking at every one "umm whats going on" he spoke lightly and walked off and sat down watching. he grabed a drink from the bar and started to watch whilst he drank.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Mon May 07, 2007 12:40 am

Sleeping on a particularly large branch was a peculiar sight. At first glance it looked to be a conservatively clothed man curled up in the embrace of the wood. He wore a white button down shirt with tan slacks, a pair of travelers boots covered his feet while leather gloves hid his hands. He was draped in a hooded travelers mantle, that was tan in color, the hood hiding his face in the shadows.

Raigi awoke slowly to the sound of a womans voice, a sad woman at that. He stretched in his seat and lets his legs fall, dangling with the branch between them. He was about 6'2" with a medium build to his body. Oddly enough hanging down past his back was a slender tan colored cats tail. He let out a yawn and glanced around before he finally looked down and saw the source of the sound. She looked human to him but not dangerous like most of the ones he'd met, he couldn't see any immediate weapons on her so he didn't get worked up at all.

He waited for a few moments then finally gave an answer to her question, greeting her ears with a soft and welcoming voice. "Um....h...Hello down there." He said leaning against the tree branch staring down at her with a bit of curiosity. She could see up into his hood, a human face for the most part but it was covered in tan fur with some black markings around the eyes. He didn't look threatening but he was cautious, given his history with humans.

Raigi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Revealed in the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:50 am

"I never thought it would come to this."

Those were the words that the young vampire spoke to herself as she held a young woman in her arms - the same woman who, just minutes ago, came to her & begged to die. Normally, the vampire wouldn't do such a thing, but looking into her eyes revealed deep suffering - a disease of some sort, if she remembered correctly. Letting out a sigh, she carefully walked out into the still night air as she carried the body towards the make-shift grave.

Every memory kept flooding back as she finished giving the woman a proper burial: from the moment her fangs delved into her flesh to the person's last words that she spoke:

"Thank you."

How this person knew that she was a vampire was, so far, still puzzling. Nevertheless, she had to be even more cautious around humans.

She took in a deep breath: vampire or not, she loved the night. To her, it was a time when the world stood still, if only for a moment. A gentle breeze quickly moved through the sky, slightly messing up her dark red hair in the process, but she didn't mind. Turning one last time toward the grave, she silently wished her 'victim' peace as she slowly walked away.

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!