Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:12 pm

Charles tried to form some sort of word as he got hit by Kiesu. Nothing but growls came out as he pulled back his upper lip as he rubbed his head. Kiesu was stronger than him, and just as fast. Charles would have to fight with his head and not his rage.

The lycan needed to win this to prove his superiority. He started at a charge towards Kiesu with his head down. At the last minute he dropped to his right side and slid across the ground in an attempt to take out his legs.

The daemon saw it coming and quickly jumped. When Charles was below him he used his massive arms to push his body weight off of the ground and swing around behind Kiesu with his legs in the air. He went for a toe kick to the back of the neck as he became inverted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:03 pm

(Usually at this time something happens like what Im going to do and make some evil army which in as a result will cause more people to join this RP just so they can be some high rank guy when all they will be is some low down rank whith some power)

Before Charles could hit the demon what seemed to be an Earthquake started up unexpected. As the demon and the werewolf stood their in confusion while people were running around screaming in terror Kiesu said "What the Hell is this., No information on an Earthquake was in my research!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:16 am

"We dont know," Mana SAid with a shrugg. "At least I dont." She looked at the other two.
((Sorry I forgot your names and I dont have enough time to go back and look. I've gotta leave for school now. ^_^' ))

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:58 pm

Anasti looked at the earth and stood still "This earthquakeis not natural... our maps said nothing about the planets' instabilty!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:06 pm

"Instability? I thought Earthquakes were caused by the earth's plates ramming into each other... or somethign like that." Mana stared at them with a confused look on her face.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:34 pm

"I dont have time for this!" Kisru yelled as he turned to Mana "What Im going to ask you is the location of another demon... a cat demon. She probably came in a 'ball' of metal., I need her location!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:18 pm

Mana Cocked her head. "What... you mean Al? Yeah I know were she is. but you might wanna finnish your fight first."
Mana pointed to Charles who growled at Keisu angrily.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:34 pm

Anasti ran towards the two combatants "If you would stop fighting, you could save yourselves, but otherwise I shall force you to stop.." The man put his hands toghther and raised them towards the sky, as he started his chant "

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:09 pm

"Hey dude calm down!," Mana Shouted. "Arent you even going to give them a chance to stop before you mentaly hurt them?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:52 pm

Ansati shighed. "Alright.. " he then stoped in his tracks and looked at the tow combantants. "Stop NOW and run for your lives, otherwise I shall force you yo stop!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 pm

Mana gave a slight sigh of relief, though why she didnt really know.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:15 pm

"Fuck the whole damn thing I jsut started it ecause I was bored!" Kiesu yelled as he held up a support beam that was falling on him "Now lets get out of here!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:37 pm

Mana gave the support beam a kick, spliting it into two peices. The group rushed outof the buinlding to avoid being crushed.
"Well that was interesting," Mana said rubbing the dust off of her red sunglasses.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:05 am

Anasti smiled "European buildings are poorly built if simple combat can blow them up.."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:29 am

"It wasnt our petty slap fest that took it down."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:38 am

"Then what did?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:36 am

Anasti looked at the ground "The earthquake, probaly, sine this part of the Europe should have no Earthquakes..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:37 pm

"... well why are we standing here just talking about it? It's not like there's anything we can do about it, is there?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:56 am

"Ya." Kiesu said as he turned to Mana "Besides you still have to take me to Al."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:23 am

OOC: Are you sure? I was thinking, wouldnt it be rude to the other players to bring in a second plot that they dont know about? Cant I just say she got eaten or something. We can always do this sort of thing in the other one if your buddy ever decides to show up again.

"Are you sure you really wanna know?," Mana Asked.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.