Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Anasti dusted himself off and looked at the other deamon, and the lycan "So.. what happens now, I was suposed to learn about your culture, but I guess that plan is out the window"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:37 pm

"You have to choices." Kiesu growled at Mana "1. You tell me where she is or 2 I hang you up from a tree by your ears! So which are you going to go with???!!!!?!?!?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Mana gave him a slight glare.
"Your threats don't scared me. It's not like you have any reason for them anyways," she said calmly. "The girl died right after I found her. She looked like she'd been attacked by something. She kept babbling on about someone named Ran. Not like it matters now though."
She crossed her arms and leaned on a tree.
"Poor thing never stood a chance. She had no food, no water, and nothing to protect herself with. Not to mention she had no idea how to use her abilitys, or else she could have healed herself. I already burried her. It's probably betterthan leaving her carcas out for other demos to feed on. I'm assuming she was your responsibility. If you still want to see her, I'll take you. But otherwise I wouldnt recomend it."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:39 am

Charles was consumed by a blind rage throughout the fight, but even he could tell the building was about to come down. He moved to his feet and was about to lunge at Kiesu, as he pressed himself to the floor a large piece of roof fell causing Charles to bound out of the way.

As the entire building came down Charles exploded through a side wall. He growled and looked around finding himself in the street.

Charles dropped his head and closed his eyes as he felt his bones begin to change again. He kept the screams in as he returned to his human form.

When he was clothed he wandered out front to see the gathering of the people near the wreckage. They were the ones from inside. He couldn't see the female lycan...

OOC::Sorry that took so long. I've been out of town for a week or so.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:55 am

"You! Ugly (Anasti) Your a spellcaster right? Because if you are you can help me out right now and I promise Ill help it is with whatever the hell you need as long as you help me got it?"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:47 pm

"Hey," Mana said looking around," Where'd the female lycan go? And the male's missing too."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:48 pm

"Right now I need an answer from this guy and for you to show me where you buried her."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:32 am

"Man you're persistant. If you're thinking of reviving her, it wont work. Her soul was eaten. That's one thing that can never be replaced."

OOC: Leave it already. I already said I didnt want to bring her into this one.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:41 pm

"Damnit I hate souleaters. well we can still preserve the body until I return to whereI come from."

(OOC:FIne shell be something that sits there until we can return back to our time so shell just sit ther souless because time bender would be boring without her.)

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Anasti loked at Kiesu, as he reached for his pack.. "I am a spellcaster, but what would you want with me?" he asked curiously, as he loked at a passage. "Time Travel.. The Masters of the Prymaids did that... Log of Roleth mark 2-43" .. Anasti looked at Keisu like he had heard a statement of faith from a complete stranger.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 pm

"He wants you to help him preserve his friends body. It's in that forest." She pointed to the forest to her left. "It's somewere north. I cant really remember the exact place. It's marked with a silver cross. I found it and figured it would make a good grave marker."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:22 am

"I will need the time traveling pell later when enough information is gathered and Al's body is revived. Because I didnt plan on telling anybody this but were from 10,000 years in the future so we may be able to revive her soul from the fossil of the Soul-eater. One thing Ive leatned abut reviving a souless body is they will say two words that makes what they need to say known." Kiesu said as he pulled out a beaker with a cork in it "This potion can keep her body alive until we can get some food and water into the body. That way I can keep her alive until we return to our time."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:34 am

"Interesting," Mana said listening in. "But if her body has no soul then how will it digest the food. Remember that she is VERY wounded. You'll have to do some serious healing first."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:58 pm

"Thats where this potion comes in. Its for her wounds. It also makes a false soul to keep her body eating and drinking."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:06 pm

"...Okay. I've never heard of a false soul before. And am I the only one wondering were the Lycans went?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:36 pm

There was a surprised look on Anasti’s face as he looked at Kiesu, “you don’t know what a false soul? Wow.. Home must know this…�
Anasti nodded, as he got up and looked at the forest “Well I’ll dig up your corpse, and help her survive for a little bit� Anasti went outwards as he headed into the woods.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:10 pm

"HELLO!!! MISSING LYCANS!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WORRIED ABOUT THIS?!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:23 pm

Anasti stared at Kiesu, and simply said “I shall find them, after I dig up the corpse!� The man ran off into the forest, looking at several lycans who had ran into the trees, as well as several hung villagers “Lords of Kobol these lycan make us other daemons look bad..�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:35 pm

"Daemons?" kiesu said with a slight annoyance "OK. from my time we call ourselves demons and Daemon is now a name so just a minute ago I thought you called us human>"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:36 pm

Mana looked at him, a very dazed look on her face. "This is so confusing..."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!