Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Vampires, Werewolves, elves, etc, just come and join in!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xlivingdeadgirl5 on Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:48 pm

*She walked through the quiet town, her long, brown hair blowing behind her. Her spike-heeled boots click-clacked as she went along the cobblestone, not looking back. The cold night air was foggy, and, for those there that were still breathing, you could see your breath. She stopped walking when she saw a little orange kitten meowing up at her, and smiled, showing her pearly white fangs. She sat and held the cat close to her trench coat while it purred.* What a wonderful night, isn't it, Kitty?
~*Kitten*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xlivingdeadgirl5
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:39 pm

A yound girl with brown wavey hair walks along an old cobblestone road. Carrying a small bag behind her slung over her shoulder. Two daggers tucked deep under her clothing, but she would be able to get to them if need be. In her left hand, she was carrying an old leather book. A diary most likely, but maps scrawled all over the pages. Her breath appearing in the cold night air, as she breathed in deeply. Ignoring any passerbyers, if any at all.

"Its a cold night. No doubt some of them are out and about." She said as she made her way turning off the road. She coughed. And coughed. And continued to cough. She was getting sick, but more so, could actually feel her chest feeling like it was being crushed. Perhaps it was more srious then she thought. A small smile formed on her face as she walked along. Her dark greyish blue eyes peircing the night, keeping a watchful eye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

day 2 of a new visitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:43 pm

Down the Road from the Young girl a giant man wearing a bearfur cloak that covered his entire body was walking the opposite way. When he saw her walking down the road and coughing heavily coughing he stopped and slipped an antidote into her bag along with a note that said "Drink this and you will be cured of your illness. Despite the chance he could disrupt the Space/Time continum Kiesu couldn't just sit there and let somebody die knowing he could help her by simply giving up a potion that could help him.Along with slipping the potion in her bag he slipped a tracker onto her and continued walking towards the city where he was almost discovered.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:42 pm

The sound of heavy paws echoed through the town as the massive creature leapt from roof to roof. The sound of heavy breathing was falling from the open jaws of the massive creature. Drool slipped down his snout as he paused upon a roof top too look over the town.

His white eyes gazed over everyone. He saw the daemon, the human and the vampire. They only ones in the town tonight. The real question was who to eat tonight. Would he go for the challenge, the easy target, or the mortal enemy?

He growled as the sent of fresh human blood wafted into his flared nostrils. The wolf let out a bone chilling howl before pouncing off the wooden roof leaving holes where his paws were before.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:16 pm

As the Beast lept off of the roof Kiesu saw and quickly accesed his databse. The following message was.

Creature Identified
Speciman name:Lycan
Speciman nickname:Werewolf
Average height:7 Feet high
Danger level 8/10
Danger Precentage:98%
Time Located:1,000 A.D. to 2,500 A.D.
D.N.A.:Combonation
Original D.N.A. 1:Wolf
Original D.N.A. 2:Human
Basic Information:Body of a wolf but is able to stand on two legs like a human. Power multiplied by 5.

Continue to Extra information?

Kiesu pressed a button on his Energy Blade Cuff and the screen went away.

"God Damnit I'm going to be stuck in this time for the rest of my Damn Life!!"

The Screen automaticaly lit itself up and said

WARNING! LYCAN TARGET LOCATED! GRID GF AT SUB GRID
L 15! SUBJECTS AROUND SPECIFIED AREA:1!
SPECIMAN INFORMATION: ENCOUNTER 1A! SPECIFIC ITEM ON SUBJECT:TRACKING DEVICE MODEL CODE BBGCA55LLMMO96337! ENGAGE BLADE Y/N

"My time here just gets worse and worse" Kiesu said as he activated the blade "Either I get my head bitten off in this time or in my time!" Kiesu ran to the coughing girl he had put the tracker on punched the beast away before it even got close to her.

"RUN!" Kiesu yelled after he had beaten the Lycan down "GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A LIFE!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:54 am

Kalenn put her nose to the ground again, making sure the trail was correct. She breathed out heavily, disturbing the gravel and dust on the rooftop. She started off, running to her right and jumping over a small gap between building, taking the details of the alley below in.
She knew where she was now.
Stopping at the edge of an appartment building she craned her neck over the small wall, watching the slow progress of her meal.

Lifting her head up Kalenn spotted the other, across the street from her. The Dark grey, almost black fur around her neck bristled, and her muscles tensed at the sound of shouting and she looked down again to the street.

Kalenn turned her deep green eyes to the prey she had been tracking all night and was surpirised to see a bear, or what she thought was a bear.

Growling Kalenn turned and leapt to the fire escape at the side of the block of appartments and silently made her way down the cold, steel stairs. She sniggered and grinned, looking up again, to the other rooftop. The male, she caught his scent, leapt from his spot, she growled, threateningly now, was he going for her prey?

She bolted from the alley, towards the other lycans target.
From the oyster to the eagle, from the swine to the tiger, all animals are to be found in men and each of them exists in some man, sometimes several at the time. Animals are nothing but the portrayal of our virtues and vices made manifest to our eyes, the visible reflections of our souls.
--Victor Hugo 1802-1885, French Poet, Dramatist, Novelist

Schards
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:07 pm

The massive man had caught him off guard. Charles had not expected him to move so quickly. The wolf was knocked far out of the way of the girl, but he managed to get to his feet rather quickly and turned back to Kiesu.

Charles cracked his neck and let out a howl as he could feel the drool start to drip down his snout. He was getting hungry, but apparently it was time to go for the workout prey, instead of the easy meal.

He growl at the large man and braced himself as he pushed off in his direction at a leap. He bared his claws and fangs ready to rip this guys throat out.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:56 am

As the other wolf was knocked away kalenn halted her own assault. She watched as Charles turned around, and realised he was going to attack the 'bear', following his suit she leapt for the 'Bears' back, hoping to grab ahold of his neck.

Her claws outstretched she grabbed the large coat, and raised her jaws towards the soft, exposed, flesh at the back of his neck.

Schards
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:45 pm

"Holy Shit! "Kiesu yelled in pain " Okay now I'm pissed!" He activated the blade and slashed at the new lycan "I AM REALLY PISSED" he yelled again striking at the new lycan with great speed "IM GONNA HAVE WEREWOLF TONIGHT!" he yelled as his eyes started to glow red as he went into Bloodlust.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Mana watched the battle with much interest from a nearby tree. Her brown pig-tailed hair blew slightly in the wind and her ice-blue eyes shined slightly in the moonlight, as well as her grining fangs. Her tail wagged in excitement and her ears perked up when she saw the demon pull out his blade.
"Ooooh, this is gonna get messy!," she said, leaning forward to get a better look. "I dont know who to root for. The kick ass demon, or the super cool puppies."
She didnt mean any disrespect by calling them puppies. She called all fellow dogs puppies, wether they were dog demons like her, or Lycans.
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:40 pm

After had beaten the werewolves away Kiesu saw that the woman had left "Smart" he said as he looked at the building that the dog demon was sitting on, and ignored the demon dog as he headed for an inn.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:25 pm

Her head cocked curiously as she watched him walk away. "hm, what an unfriendly guy...to follow, or not to follow. That is the question."
She looked at the two hungry Lycans.
"Maybe I should lead them to the food."
She pulled her black jacket on to hide her tail and put her top hat on to hide her pigtails and ears. She was flat-chested emough to pass as a boy. The two Lycans looked up to see the suited "gentleman" coming towards them and putting on a pair of red sunglasses.
"Scuse me," she said," But I couldnt help noticing that you two were hungry. If you'd like I can lead you to a place with lots of food. Infact I believe that demon you were just fighting was heading to the very same place."
She got close enough for the two of them to catch her scent, but stayed far enough away so that if they decided to eat her, she could bolt.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:35 pm

She pulled put a pocket watch and let it swing. "Tick tock, the click's ticking. You wanna go or not?" :wink:

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:13 pm

As the new man walked away Charles walked cautiously toward his fallen commrad. As he got next to her he could see the new man walking up to them. He heard the words as he caught the scent.

Charles' nose pulsed as he inhaled the scent of not a man, but a woman, and a daemon at that. He had not had very many good experiences with daemons in the past, but he was starving.

He got to his hind legs and pushed his head forward baring his fangs as large cracks echoed from his legs as his knees bent backward the other way. The claws on his hands shrunk, as did his snout. He slowly devolved into a well build english man. He had long brown hair that was the same colour as his fur was and a big beard that went down the sides of his chin and across as a mustache. He shook out his head before realizing he was naked. It didn't bother him much as he spoke.

"Let me get some clothes and help this one, then we go."
His voice was over flowing with an English accent. He picked up the fallen lycan and held her across his arms as he turned to move toward his residence.
"Follow me."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:57 am

Kalenn licked the blood away from her lips, the taste making her that more hungry. She transformed herself back into her more human-like appearance, with fur covering her chest, forearms and from her knee down.
She looked at the wound on her stomach and as she winced slightly more blood seeped out, but she was healing already.
"I need some clothes too, thank you for the help." she manged to speak, her voice was deep and feminine, a slight german accent seeping through, she nodded, jade eyes landing on both in turn. Her black hair fell down almost touching the floor, if she stood, it would be down to her lower back.

Schards
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Mana'a head cocked slightly. "You need clothes? I've got some stashed away in that old building over there if you'd like" She bowed deeply. "follow me"
After the Lycans were fully dressed, She lead them to an inn which sounded much like there was some sort of party going on. They just happened to see the Demon from earlier walk past one of the windows. He was headed upstairs towards his room and away fom the fesivities.
"Parties mean lots of human food for me, and lots of humans and other beings for you two to snack on." She turned to then with an almost evil grin. "Make sure you have fun. Now lets eat!"
She opened the door for the two of them, then headed towards a table filled with food.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schards on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Kalenn smoothed out her new clothes and looked about the room. She too headed for the food table, picking out humans that looked....edible.
She pulled the sleeves of the jacket down, making sure no-one noticed the telltale fur.
She spotted a weak looking male in a corner and walked over to him, "Excuse me, would you know where the restroom is?"
He stuttered out an answer and pointed to a corridor,
"Im no good at directions, could you lead me please."
Kalenn tried her best to look harmless and so the human agreed and stood up, walking towards the corridor.
As soon as they were out of the sight of anyone else she grabbed him by the throat, breaking his neck, and started to drag him up towards the roof. Her wolf form took over, her jaws had a hold on his neck, the smell and taste of blood making her moves frantic.

Schards
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Mana watched with interest as she watched Kalenn's food lead her away. She didnt know why, but she always had fun watching Lycans hunt. She watched Charles to see who he would pick out of the festive humans.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 am

The demon twitched uncotrollably as he smelled the blood "Damnit" he said under his breath as he looked up "The Bloodlust is back." He jumped up making a hole in the roof and saw the wolf standing over the corpse as Kiesu started turning red "Get out of the way mutt." He whispered loudly "This tme Ill kill you if you get in my way!" he punched the lycan across the roof and took off an arm of the dead corpse and starting chewing and spitting out the skin trying to get to the blood as the lycan attacked he took her by the throat and threw her off the building as he continued eating the bodies blood.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:52 am

Charles pressed down his suit as they made their way to where ever this man was speaking of. He was glad Kalenn was alright. When they arrived he decided to exert a little more self control than her as he hung back and pretended to sample some of the food upon the buffet table.

He wasn't much good with words so meeting people was not his favorite way to hunt. Charles had long come to terms with the fact that he was no longer human, and had made the decision to stop pretending to be one as much as possible. He lived like a human in the day light when he needed to. Most of his time was spent under the roof of his house.

He had been doing this a long time, so the smell of blood drifting through the roof, from what he could only assume was the others victim didn't affect him too much. Earlier had had just been caught in a state of weakness, it didn't happen much any more. At least, not to Charles. Not after 150 something years of doing this.

He looked up at the dog daemon and cocked his head. Maybe he should just eat her. He pulled back his top lip and growled a little bit at her. Push her down upon the table and just rip her throat out for all these mortals to see.

After all, they were his food. They were lower down on the chain of evolution than him. He couldn't figure out where this daemon sat. That's why she was still alive.

After all that internal deliberation he had finally decided on a couple leaving the party. Charles put down his glass of wine and shot a sideways grimace at the daemon and a little thank you nod. Even though he still didn't approve of her, he had been a gentleman when he was alive and some habits die hard.

He picked up his coat and moved slowly out the door a few seconds after them.

He quickened his pace to eventually intersect the two at a reasonable distance. The town seemed dead so it would cut down on the vigilantly approach. Their foot steps were the only thing to be heard on the main road as he reached the two. He was in the mood for a male tonight. Something strong and thick.

He pushed right up in between the couple, breaking their hands apart with the side of his hip.

"He..."
Was the only thing the male had time to mutter as Charles grabbed him about the mouth with his right hand and gave the woman a shove with his left. He didn't have to turn around as he heard the sound of shattering wood and glass. He could only assume he had pushed her through the wall of the building behind him.

His right hand muffled the mans screams of pain as he watched his beloved. Charles put him up against the opposite building as his eyes went back to their pure white color.

Terror brimmed his victim as he couldn't help but realize his fate.

The lycan had decided to make this an overly brutal feast. Just to show the towns folk that he meant business. Charles drained all the blood from the neck and strung him with his own small intestine in a sacrificially pose between the balconies of the two buildings.

The woman he left unconscious and for all he knew or cared dead laying in the rubble of the fallen general store.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!