Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Vampyre Romance

A Vampyre Romance

a part of “A Vampyre Romance”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

Do you love Vampires, Gothic Fiction, and Romance then your love this story. More inside!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Vampyre Romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Vampyre Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Vampyre Romance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Re: A Vampyre Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 am

Still active!

We only really need the girl to start playing...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 pm

I was hoping maybe for the lord?
is that ok?

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm

I could try the girl, but you'd have to explain what you'd want from the character

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:09 pm

You could be both if you want, for the girl I was thinking a bit of a Katherine form Taming of the Shrew type character but with a more elegant charm. Like a seductress who in public is the bell of the ball but behind closed doors is a selfish argent brat.

anyway that's what I was thinking, you can bring what you'd like to the character.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:00 pm

I'd be interested in either of the sisters, depending on what Aethus would prefer to be. I have a fair idea what I could do with either girl actually based off the brief descriptions!
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm

oh, yay.
someone else is here
I'll be the lord guy XD

For the lord guy, what do you want out of him?

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Cool! I wanted to keep them short because I really wanted let u really go crazy with them and feel like a larger description wouldn't help with that, and in some ways limit what you all can do with them.

The Lord is really just as I wrote he's powerful but not very wealthy yet holds the control in the vampire community.

And I'm typing this on my phone so it's crap lol
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Perfect! I'll get started on her when I get home from work then. I'm also on my phone. Pretty excited for this

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:26 am

Could I make the lord
kinda
slightly
most definately

evil . . . -ish?

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:42 am

you can take out the ish if your want and YES yes YES!!!

Omg That works great! :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:16 am

My character isn't finished yet! I started working on her background when the site (and then my internet) went down last night! Insert epic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" that woke my roommates up here!

If there's any extra details that I didn't think of that you'd like to see feel free to let me know. My brain was running on empty after work last night.

Also I figured this is a good time to let you guys know; I work full time in a restaurant currently. During the week I'm usually fully available to reply, but Fridays and Saturdays I tend to be a bit on the hectic side in IRL. While I can usually manage to get a post out at some point in time during those two days, I can't make promises, all I can say is that come Sunday I'll make up for my absence without a doubt! This is only until we get people hired to cover for the two buttheads that just quit on us! Anyways, I'm going to go finish Deidra now! Hope you like her (or not, she really doesn't care.)

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 am

Thats perfectly fine, I myself am a full time student and I have a full day of class more of the week. A few days I'm lucky and only have one, like today for instance my teacher canceled class.. so :) hehe but typically I don't think i'll be on much on fridays. SO your fine.... XD

I know everyone has a life, and I don't expect like twenty posts in a day it would be nice yea but's unrealistic. I'd much rather you put the time in and create a literal well crafted post then a two sentence dialog (thats harsh but I've seen it). Quality over Quantity :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 am

I'm submitting a work in progress right now

Aethus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 pm

I agree. I've seen too many people use a few sentences to reply to a post and it makes it hard to reply back to. I just wanted to make sure you know so no one thinks I'm ignoring posts or anything intentionally.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:25 pm

They both are looking great! Aethus, I love the mask idea it really "evil" :) I may make a second character your both welcome to aswell, I'm just gonna test some feelers to make sure and we can probably start sometime this weekend.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. I'm probably going to add a few more details to her background tonight but I'm on my way to work now!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Wahhh... It's been months since I did a proper rp. And everyone likes vampire romance stories! That's actually a lie. I'm a liar. But I like vampire romance stories when they're interesting and this seems to fit the bill. Have you good people room in your hearts for a poor, lost little soul?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Absolutely Kuroe! The more the merrier! :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 pm

I think I have a LITTLE room left. I mean you'll have to sort through all my cats, of course, and be prepared to be a resting place for many small furry critters, but there's a spot over near the left ventricle!!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!