Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Vanilla Dream

Vanilla Dream

a part of “Vanilla Dream”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

The boys of Vanilla Dream are just starting out. They have made their debut, they are on the rise to fame. Their music is loved around the world. But now the real challenges start.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vanilla Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vanilla Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Good.

Also - I have decided that Kenzi has a paralyzing fear of bodies of water. He gets nervous when the boys drive over a bridge, he can't take a bath (only showers), he can't swim. He completely freaks out.
This is something the boys would know, so that's why I'm telling you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Sorry all @_@ I got ambushed by a big scary life distraction thingy. Stupid life. >:[
Anyway I'm gonna post in my free time over this afternoon and should have one up this evening, and I'll try to keep a better eye on this board. If I don't right away, Ever please send me another PM. That emails me and I'll get it right away. I still really like this RP :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aesir
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 am

Okay all, I made sure I've got a post in but I'll be away for the next three days or so. Then after that I need to start revising for exams.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 am

Sorry, I don't think I can get another post done. Certainly not of decent length and content and nothing that will continue the story line. So feel free to skip me this time.

TemplarWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

Oops @_@ Been a few days, sorry. Thanks for the reminder, Ever :D Ima post today.

aesir
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 pm

;_;
Waahh.
Sorta feels like its dying, y'know..

How's everyone getting along with life? o w o

reveries
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!