Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ventrue

Ventrue

a part of “Ventrue”, a fictional universe by Seraph.

A modern day gangster-style role-play that's gritty, dark, and full of suspense.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ventrue”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ventrue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

Oh. thanks I didn't notice it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

We are doing a time skip here shortly everyone, as soon as Nicodemus tells Al to spy on Nick before being reassigned to the bodyguard role, Nico will return to the hotel with Lily. Nick is going to his penthouse with Vivian. Al has already sent the Giovane D'Honnor Elliot Swain to find ten other men as apart of his trials to become a Picotto.

If anyone has any discrepancies with this, questions, or ideas PM I'm always open to hear suggestions and to work with character developments and the likes.
Last edited by Seraph on Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

I was wondering, later can I introduce a new character and a new faction? My idea is that the leader of the British gang that Elliot was a part of, named Simon Lancaster had gotten bailed out of jail a few years ago by the British Mafia. They took interest in him for his skills and soon Simon had rose up the ranks and became one of their most high ranking members. They set their sights on America for more money and power. Simon has a personal grudge against Elliot for his act of betrayal and vows that if he ever finds him he will "paint the ground underneath them red." He currently has NO IDEA about Elliot being in New York as an undercover cop but I plan for him to find out somehow. Is this a good idea?

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Is it me or does this place seem quiet this weekend?

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Holy hell I got my internet to work again

O.o

So many posts...

...so little time...

*cracks knuckles* Let's do this.

Zukuto
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 24, 2011 2:23 am

Thanks folks, for making this a high-octane motion feature. Oh, sorry, for making this such a great RP. I wanted to just say until I hear from Tae, I will be a temporary Russian Mob Boss . When Tae decides he can join us, if he does that is, he will take my place and he may have another character entirely but *my* actions will have remained nonetheless.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 am

That's a swell plan, Seraph. :) I'm currently stuck in a situation where my technological use is limited to work and no play. Thought it would be fixed by now, but my laptop is still in dire need of repair. Fun fun fun fun.

Keep calm and Mob on~

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

Well, well. Look who it is! Sorry to hear about your computer problems, sucks man. :/

I'll keep you posted and up to date though if you want. :D

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby never_ever on Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I just joined the site and I saw this RP and thought sounds awesome, I'm not a noob this is just my first time on this site. I realize you already have a ton of characters but I would like to join. Please could you let me know if its okay to join if not I'll be fine I'm a big girl I can handle it.
Owner of "The Girl I Left Behind" Image A post WWII RP. Take a look

never_ever
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Well N.E, write up a convincing character and you may be able to join. That's what all these people who have gathered here to make this RP exceptional have done. :)

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby never_ever on Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm

All right sure thing I will come up with something and see what happens. Thank you Seraph.

Edit:
Okay she's made I hope she up to par if not let me know and I will gladly edit what ever needs to be. Thanks again.

Edit #2: Thanks for the approval Seraph.

Edit #3: Yay! I made my first post I hope it fits in well enough and all the Russians need to start posting more. Comrades lend me your ears. Well I hope my posting is good enough everyone else's make me look amateurish.

never_ever
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 am

It was a very good post, I have the Russian Pakhn up. He's now in the game. For those of you that haven't seen his character sheet--Viggo Mortensen for the win. Hahaha.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby never_ever on Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 am

Yes I indeed noticed Vigo you can't go wrong with Aragorn man. LOL

never_ever
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey all, just an update. Due to the semi on the edge nature of the coming responses and posts, Seraph and I are waiting for a moderator to OK what's been written and then we'll post it. Sorry for the delay.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 pm

So, I had a question:

When are we going to really interact with the russians, seeingas they are a big part of the intro? I only ask because I was tempted to make a Russian character myself

Zukuto
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Looks like Nicodemus has aligned himself with the Russian mob. If you read his posts he's talked to a few of them, and was relayed info from Gigi. Nick also took out a bunch of Russian hitmen who were waiting for him in his apartment. There's been plenty of interaction, with more to come for sure.

And Seraph, I have Aleks sitting at the cafe for when Alphonso catches up to the next day, maybe they can run into one another.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zukuto on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Yeah I was actually asking as to when we, as a whole, would begin to fight/join/etc the russian mob because as of right now its only involved a couple people. Oh well, doesnt matter, need more posts to continue anyway

Zukuto
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 pm

AH wait. Why did I saw Aleks?? I meant Vivian is waiting for Alphonso.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey Korrye! Sorry its been a few days, was in the hospital at one point so I promise I haven't abandoned anyone!

How would you like Vivian ans Al to meet up? PM cause Im not really used to using OOC if you have an idea ^^;

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Okay I'm not sure how this happened but several characters are operating in different time zones. To fix this Vivian, Al, Nico will start posting specific times in bold so that when the story time skip occurs it can all revert to one time again.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!