Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vexar -- I borrowed you!!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Vexar -- I borrowed you!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:11 pm

So here's the story of me borrowing Vexar:

A friend recently gave me a bunch of PS1 games and I thought that I would just run them on my PS2. Included in this set was a game called Suikoden. It is an amazing RPG game by the way. So I finally purchased a PS1 for only three dollars so I could play this amazing game. Well I started it up and it asked for a name to give to my character. I couldn't think of anything good to give to my amazing character so I was on the forums prowling for inspiration. What did I come across? Why a recent post by Vexar himself. So *poof* that was the name that I wanted to use for my character. And that's my story!

Vexar, I hope it's okay with you!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Vexar -- I borrowed you!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Why.. That..

THAT'S PERFECTLY EPIC ><!!!

Here yeh go <<;

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/adventamp/vexfcbannerrn1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Joineth the fan club <<;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:45 pm

I love how Vexar is in his own fan club. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm

What can I say, I'm a fan of myself. ^^.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Oh no you didn't! *throws on her halter top with her big "gold" hoopy earrings and poses* エ'ma bust yo ASS!! JK!! =P

Omg Matt エ was thinkin the same thing. Vex is horrible. XD
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Myrin wrote:Oh no you didn't! *throws on her halter top with her big "gold" hoopy earrings and poses* エ'ma bust yo ASS!! JK!! =P

Omg Matt エ was thinkin the same thing. Vex is horrible. XD

Horribly epic.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Pfft crack kills Vexie! It kills horribly! =D loves yous... although エ think no one loves you more then you. 0o;;

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Bah, Rozzy does <<; And you.. And Dani.. Anyways .. Liek.. Totally <3

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 am

I'd like to borrow Vexar.. >_> We could have a load of fun. <_<

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:32 am

First thank you Vexar! I heart you!

Second, why Matthias! I haven't seen you in forever!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 am

Sesha, it's been so long I've forgotten you! Refresh my memory?!

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 pm

*tear, sniffle* What?! You don't remember m-m-me? Oh man...we were in the crazy academy RP way back when. It was forever ago!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Sorry. I've actually been sent to 3 doctors where 2 think I have some memory problems. o_o Though, they aren't that great of doctors.

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 am

Hey that's ok! You will just have to meet the greatest person ever again! Haha just kidding! We should RP sometime.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:03 am

I agree, we should. However, I believe it is you who is meeting the greatest person ever. Again. >_>

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 am

HEY!!!

I HAVE A FAN CLUB! I'LL BEAT YO ASS, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE MANY MEMBERS YET!!

(I've only found ONE person with my banner in their signature, as I just found out I have a fan club...)

Justin says it all for me!!

[11:59] <Angel_Melfina> Someone started a Dani fan club!
[11:59] <Angel_Melfina> XD
[11:59] <Matthias> LOL
[11:59] <Matthias> I saw.
[11:59] <Matthias> =3
[11:59] <Angel_Melfina> Although, I've only found one person with a banner
[11:59] <Angel_Melfina> :/
[12:00] <Matthias> XD
[12:00] <Angel_Melfina> I'm not as loved as vexar
[12:00] <Angel_Melfina> ;_;
[12:00] <Angel_Melfina> Vexar*
[12:00] <Matthias> D:!
[12:00] <Zhelir> PFfft.
[12:00] * Matthias put the banner in his signature!
[12:00] <Zhelir> Vexar has a following of noobs.
[12:00] <Zhelir> You have real luff.
[12:01] <Angel_Melfina> Awww, Justin!
[12:01] <Angel_Melfina> You made my morn--er...afternoon now. :)
[12:01] <Zhelir> Lol
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 am

Awww Angel Mel I would be in your fan club too!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:42 am

Yay!!!

-huggles sesha!-

IT'S A VEXAR VS. DANI WAR!

<_<

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:58 am

Banner for the followers of the Angel

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff1/Yami-Dokuro/DaniFan.jpg[/IMG]

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Vexar Vs Dani Eh?.. We'll see ... I have bigger boobs.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!