Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ribbons of Time

New Fantasy Sci-fi RP-Bitter Evolution-Members wanted!

a part of “The Ribbons of Time”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

The Ribbons are broken. Time itself has stopped, and now its rotting to death. Your one of the hand full that can still move, that can still mend this Ribbons that control time. Though the answer is simple, it's much harder to do than it first seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ribbons of Time”.
Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

New Fantasy Sci-fi RP-Bitter Evolution-Members wanted!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello there!

Well I want this RP to have a kind of Final Fantasy Sci-fi feel to it. Its about the evolution of humans and how sometimes power can be more damaging than helpful. A highly emotion filled RP with plenty of action.

Looking for less powerful stereotypical dangerous characters as it seems they have been everyone favourite so far.

"The year is 3034. The world is currently in a state of chaos as the remaining survivors are gradually returning the planet to how it was before hand. The Homonecos, a recently evolved version of the human species were the cause of such devastation. Though they are much more advanced, it seems that the power and new skills had gone to their head giving the minority of then a few personality defaults. Nobody is exactly sure what caused the war, but it has been widely suggested that the sheer feeling of such a leap in evolution made humans want to try out there skills on a much larger scale."

Bitter Evolution
roleplay/bitter-evolution/
Anyone interested?
Last edited by LunaSpirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: My new RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 am

Hey LunaSpirit,

Why don't you tell us what your roleplay is about? What characters are needed? What sets your roleplay apart from the rest?

Try choosing an idea that gives potential players some intrigue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Re: My new RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Um Hey,

Oh I know see that my threads been moved, derp didnt notice!

I posted this thread there before hand in case any lingering RPers on "The Ribbons of Time" would like to join as this RP sank and became inactive much more quickly than expected. But thanks for moving it, it makes alot more sence being here.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!