Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire

a part of “Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire”, a fictional universe by Seveneleven.

War rages on...A new fire rises and with it a threat that seeks to burn all in it's path. This is the second chapter of a continuing saga! Please take a look inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Seveneleven on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Greetings from your GM, Seveneleven! I welcome you all to Elemental Battles: Rage Ch.2! Before things get started I want to you guys to know that this OOC Topic shall be used for General Announcements and Updates during the course of this Roleplay. Of course this topic is still used for Player Arrivals and the like.

The first big announcement is the Lore Topic and with it, it's first story which will be about the Wolf Gods and the Beginning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Hmmm, sorry I'm a little late.

The intro page is nice looking as well.

I will send in Blue's profile in a bit.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:05 am

I submitted a sheet!
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Oh look Seveneleven!!! A newbie!!! Someone is interested.... O_O

:D Now, let's try not to scare them off...

Haha, sorry, I couldn't help that...

Anyways, I'll finish Blue's sheet today and then send in Blossom's...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:20 am

@Muunchkin: Accepted! Hello and welcome to the crew, we're happy to have ya!

@BlueWind: I don't know, people have said I am down right horrifying at times. lol, I kid. Anyway, great once you get your sheets finished I'll look them over!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:41 am

Hi Seveneleven,
First and foremost I´m luft a newbie to this site so if that is not what you are looking for all is cool, if what I just said is unnecessary then just ignore my babbling, I have two questions/details:
    1) I kind of got the idea that there is a story previous to this rp; do I need to find it and get an idea of it?
    2) I have the sheets semi ready for my two half-breed characters but the FC may take a while since I’m trying to make them myself.
Either way good luck with the rp and see you around... (Wink)

EDIT: I forgot one little detail, the wolves can use weapons, nothing to fancy I don´t expect a pack of wolves to come charging with heavy machineguns RPGs and SMGs but a knife or small sword?

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello, luft! Always happy to see some new interested parties to this little roleplay of ours. Now down to business, no, I don't mind if you're a newbie to this site this roleplay is pretty friendly to players of all types.

As for your first question, yes this is a continuation of an on-going story. Do you need to read it to get an idea of what we're doing here? Not necessarily. I do plan to post an OOC topic about important links which will direct people to the previous installments of Elemental Battles. If you want to read up on this Roleplay then you are welcomed to do so, but in my first post I intend to write a recap of chapter one's events to help set the mood and ease us in.

Now for your second question/details, Alright awesome! I'm looking forward to viewing your sheet and your artwork as well. :)

Yes, the wolves in this world can use weapons, in fact one of my characters I have yet to submit uses a katana. Of course as you stated I draw the line at guns especially semi and fully automatic ones.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Announcement!

The Lore Topic has been established and with it it's first story! The Birth of Creation: The Gods the first part in a three part tale about the beginning of all life and the massive conflict between the Gods that would shape the World into what it is today. Part two of this story will be coming soon.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:06 pm

:D I'm so happy this RP is actually getting attention from others!

Oh, and I was thinking, but maybe we should a put a limit on the Seti's pack powers. Mainly, I mean that they probably shouldn't be able to copy any Half-breed's powers. I think that would probably give them too much.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Wow, I had no idea that Nova was a god! That power better not go to his head. Great job with the lore!

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:43 pm

@Bluewind: Hm, I suppose I can give more parameters to the Seti Pack. I do agree with the Halfbreed suggestion. Since Halfbreeds potentially have two Elements coursing through their bodies, the mixing of these Elements is far too strange rendering Copying impossible. But then that raises another question, what to do with the Halfbreeds that have a Seti parentage? Of course I did impose the weaker aptitude over the Elements for Halfbreeds. So since a Purebred Seti can't copy a Halfbreed then a Halfbreed wouldn't even stand a chance.

Speaking of Halfbreeds I do intend to post an OOC Topic discussing the subject of Halfbreeds and Interracial relations.

@William: Not that Nova! lol! Yes, there was a God named Nova, but you'll learn of what happened to him in the next part. Thanks, I have a couple more ideas after this story is through, so expect to see some more lore in the future.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:38 pm

I submitted a CS. I look forward to working with you and am open to any and all feedback. Willing to change anything and fill any roll you need.

Also I love the lore and and the story so far. One of if not the best I have seen yet.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:26 am

So... I took the whole "half-breeds are limited in their use of elements" and went for the jugular with limitations in my characters and now you are telling me I could have played the part of two demigods, not cool dude, not cool at all! On a more serious note my CS are finally going through the meat grinder hope they get the Seveneleven seal of approval and me pestering all of you wasn´t a short term thing... wink

P.S. mi preschool FC for one of the wolves got delayed thanks to life so... sorry? or you welcome whatever you prefer.

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:53 pm

I have to say, we went from having no players to, all of a sudden, hundreds it seems! lol! I'm very happy to see this roleplay finally get some attention, reminds me of the good ol' days! I am quite excited to see how this Chapter will pan out with all of these new energies and perspectives coming into play.

@FullArmorNavy: I shall review your sheet right away! Also thank you for the compliment, we're really working hard to make this a fun, and fully realized experience for everyone involved. :)

@luft: lol! No, there's no demigods around here we're all just wolves, albeit intelligent and with magical powers, but still just wolves. Anyway on to the business of reviewing your sheets! No need to apologize, you're good.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:33 pm

What? Used to be no players? I think Bluewind totally takes offense to that! Anyway, it is certainly nice to see that there are going to be more writers, stories are always better when there are many sides to it! Especially now that it seems that we are going to have a few more antagonists!

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Hey, you know what I mean. I'm just saying it went from three to six which might not seem like that much bigger of an increase but it will make a difference.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know ;). Just had to create a little bit of drama before the posting started. Then we will be swimming in plot drama, right?

Edit: Nice work on creating and transferring over all of the place data. It really adds flavor to be able to post in specific places.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:53 pm

lol, well be ready for it when we start! Which shouldn't be too much longer from now, I need to add a couple more characters and then we should be good. I'm working on the NPC Lists atm, so we'll have that before we start.

Thanks, yeah that was one of the first things I wanted to get done. It's very important to have all the place data ready to go before the posting starts.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 am

Cant wait to get started. Got four ideas I am working on, but may wait to see how things go first. Almost done with a Kamaria, Strigoi, Tenneth and an Arlyne. Having a little trouble with the Tenneth and Strigoi. Other then that I wonder how well this motley crew is going to work. I feel like we are sitting on a powder keg and we haven't even got the first post up.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!