Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ministry of Magic

Ministry of Magic

a part of “Ministry of Magic”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

London, 1962. A massive step forward for the Wizarding community has given the Ministry of Magic the first Muggle-Born Minister for Magic, not everyone is pleased with this change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ministry of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ministry of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Thanks to everyone who is taking interest! I will be making two characters the first being a female assistant directly to the Minister and an Auror male. They should be up hopefully soon!

IMPORTANT!

When Reserving please let me know your department and character FC. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Ministry of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:32 pm

I would like to reserve a female wizard in the Beast Division and a Male Wizard in the Mysteries department. Thank you. Ill have them done (Or mostly done) by tomorrow.
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Hey there! For sure! Can't wait to see your characters! Once you have them up I'll make them Id cards :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Yo, yo stopping by to snag a female in the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Update: Female FC Anna Kendrick

Male FC Charlie Cox

Last edited by VyxnMoon on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:47 pm

I'd love to snag a position for a male in Obliviator Headquarters with the FC Bill Skargard

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to see all of the characters! :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:00 am

Hello, I'd like to reserve a female Auror with the faceclaim of Eva Green.

And a male in the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad with Rami Malek as his faceclaim.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:49 am

Perfect! Thanks! :) I'm just about done the first character. It's gonna be great!

Also I've decided to make Nobby Leach an NPC so if you need him to do anything for your character or you need him in any way please feel free to control him as you like when it comes time to write.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:48 pm

I have picked Katheryn Winnick as my face claim! She was offered three jobs, a high Auror position, Leader of the Obliviator squad and Quidditch reff but picked the Auror position.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:37 pm

I would join, but I know next to nothing about Harry Potter. Still, a nice looking roleplay you got here.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:35 pm

@BoneBrain,
Ahhh, this looks far too good to pass up! (I just can't resist a HP based role-play). I think for now I'll stick with one character, a female working in the department of mysteries with Kiko Mizuhara as her FC.

I'll probably end up taking a guy too, I already sort of have an idea for him haha.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:51 pm

May I reserve a male character with the faceclaim of Sean O Pry?:

I'd like him to be in the Department of Mysteries, but if there are too many people there, I can have him be somewhere else.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Hey there everyone! Thanks so much for the interest! It means so much! :) All of your reservations have been noted!

@SpiritDancer Thanks so much! Sadly a bit of knowledge is required but feel free to try it out if you like ^_^

@la.lune So nice to see you again! I eagerly await your post on our other RP :) Can't wait to see your characters!

@almostinsane No need to worry about too many people in a department. The Department of Mysteries is rather extensive so it would make sense to have many people there :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

I have finished them!! My internet kept disconnecting on me so it took longer then expected... (ever time I tried to submit after an edit it would disappear due to the connection :()

Hope you like them....

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:57 am

@VyxnMoon They look amazing! I love them! Ravanna is going to be awesome! Actually so much so you insipred me to make a character to join her in Beast. :) haha. I'll make ID cards for them right away!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:02 am

@BoneBrain,
Ophelia is done! I hope you like her.
( Also me and Sunshine&Whiskey are working on a joint post atm - I'm just waiting on them then I'll be posting in the other RP! )

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:14 am

@la.lune I love her! Accepted! I'll make a card for her right now :)
(Sounds good! :D )

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 am

@BoneBrain,
Yay I'm so glad!
I just can't resist, can I take on another character?
His face claim will be Alfred Enoch and I think I want him to work within the Pest Advisory Board.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 pm

@la.lune Of course! He is reserved!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!