Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

F I V E: chapter one.

a part of “F I V E: chapter one.”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

They stood together, swords in hand. The devil stood across the land. It was a few moments of silence until laughter was heard. For they were the devil, their eyes were blurred. They long disowned innocence, they were far from chivalrous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “F I V E: chapter one.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Place your reservations here.

Note: In the introductions is where you can see if a spot is open or not. If it is completely striked out that means that role is officially taken. If a role just says reserved with no strike that means someone has reserved it but their character has not been accepted or sent in yet. Keep in mind that you MAY still send in a sheet for that character since I will be picking and choosing to decide who best fits. Though those who reserve first get first dibs if they send in their sheets in a timely manner!

ALSO! Please be sure to tell me what gender you'd like to make your character so I can see if you can as to keep the two girl, three boy ratio i'd like. But anything can be talked out of course~.

Last edited by Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: F I V E: chapter one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Yo! May I reserve Pride? I don't think I need to include the faceclaim, but I'll get back to you on it just in case.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 pm

No need to include the FC! Once you send it all in, i'll see then but yes, all reserved! Though i'll need to know what gender you're going to make Pride. Also nice Syndra banner~

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Planning to make it a male. Also, thank you!

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 am

Wow this story looks like a ton of fun. I would absolutely love to join.

I was hoping to maybe take Wrath and make her the last female if that works.

I can't wait to hear back, I'll get started right away.

❤ Kitty
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:06 am

Helloo there!
Would i possibly be able to reserve greed?
the gender would have to be male...

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:00 am

I guess then I'd like to reserve envy if I could? (I guess also male)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:28 am

WELP, looks like all the spots are taken. Good luck to you all with this roleplay, it looks well put together.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:10 am

Everyone is all reserved!

@spiritdancer: ;; Thank you! Though maybe we can work something out because there may be something I can put you into if you'd like! I'll PM you.

Thank you to everyone who's reserved and took interest, i'm so happy, ahh. I'd like if everyone can have a sort of rough draft of their sheets in maybe by Monday, if you don't think you can then that's fine of course since I have to type up the first post that'll kick us off so yes. I can't wait to see everyone's characters. I'd like to get started soon.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 am

Hello
! I hope everyone is doing well! By tomorrow i'd like all sheets to
be turned in, no matter if they are a work in progress with nothing really on it
or not so I just know everyone is still accounted for. If you do not I will PM you
and if I get no reply in a timely manner I may open your role to someone else.
I wish to get started soon! Thank you to those who already sent in a sheet. It
shows me you really wanna get started~. Soon I will be typing out the general
idea/plot and quests/missions that will come into play in the first post I post to
start us off. It will be found in the 'BEGIN!TALK' forum. And then once everyone
has a sheet in and they're all filled and done I will post it. So look forward to it!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 pm

I just submitted a work in progress It's blank so, I will work on it tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience.

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 pm

That's fine, thanks for submitting anything at all!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Yay! Amaterasu is finally done, sorry for the wait. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:51 pm

It's
fine! Thank you for finishing up! That makes three of us. Hopefully
everyone will join us soon. Thank you so much for wrapping up so quick,
the sheet looks great~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:24 am

Small
warning-- I sent out messages to everyone yesterday
asking that people finish their sheets either yesterday or
today. Now since it's Wednesday it's deadline. If you still
would like to be part of this RP then please finish your
sheet by today/tonight so we may get started. If you
do not and don't PM me a reason why you can't then
i'll take that as you not wanting to be part of this
rp and simply take you off the characters list and
open your role to someone else. That being said-
thank you to those who have already finished
their sheets! Look forward to rping with you!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:04 am

And Finally! Envy is finished *ta dah*

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:35 am

Thank you, the sheet looks great~. We can get started soon, i'm excited!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:37 pm

I'll be (hopefully) finishing up my character today, Comcast has a bad habit of cutting off the internet at the worst times. But yeah, I'm hoping to get it completed before we officially start.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:39 pm

That's fine! I'll be posting the first post now but I believe in you to finish
up. As long as you're still interested in being here then you can take the
time you need. Thanks for notifying me~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 am

Sorry for not posting. School and writer's block has got me in a loop. Expect a post today or tomorrow for sure.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!