Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

F I V E: chapter one.

Ask questions here!

a part of “F I V E: chapter one.”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

They stood together, swords in hand. The devil stood across the land. It was a few moments of silence until laughter was heard. For they were the devil, their eyes were blurred. They long disowned innocence, they were far from chivalrous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “F I V E: chapter one.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ask questions here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Any questions about the story go here!
Last edited by Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Ask questions here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby įŒĢババ on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Quick question! :)

So I'm assuming you would like the characters to have face claims that look as if they were from the year 1603-1868, which was the Edo (Tokugawa) period, correct?
Last edited by įŒĢババ on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T âœŦ
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D âœŦ
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

įŒĢババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:23 pm

įŒĢババ wrote:Quick question! :)

So I'm assuming you would like the characters to have face claims that look as if they were from the year 1603-1868, which was the Edo (Tokugawa) period, correct?

Yes, i'd like that! Though it doesn't quite matter but for example, faces that have images of them Edo style, with swords or something along the lines. Obviously no high school uniform pics because that wouldn't really make sense. But yea, I look forward to what you create!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Hey! I have a question too :)

So, I was wondering what exactly what you had in mind for their 'demonic ability'?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:55 pm

unicorns.are.real wrote:Hey! I have a question too :)

So, I was wondering what exactly what you had in mind for their 'demonic ability'?

Ah, all questions are welcomed! As for demonic abilities I can give you my example from my work in progress profile! It's honestly up to you and free for you to be as creative as you wish! You can even plot twist it and make it that it's not even really truly demonic but a rumor or that they're just so skilled at something people assume they are not human but demon, you know? But anyways, here is an example:

Demonic ability: Her eyes hold the despair and pain of those she's killed in various ways and forms. They held on tight to the pain and absorb the souls of her victims. If you ever get the chance to see her eyes glow the beautiful shade of green a man would swoon for- your life has been lost in that instant. Each soul she collects is used for her swords, running off the power of human souls helps her accuracy and precision. A demonic succubus if you must label it. Her family secret was one of succubi and demon classes of high ranking. Child kidnappings is what they did for fun. But not her.

So the demonic ability can also tie into their bio. All of it can come into one reason or meaning or maybe if you want to keep it hidden and slowly reveal it all in the story while only giving us a part of what they can do is fine. ^^

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:02 pm

I've been wondering. How did the FIVE meet? Were they formed by someone in the group or the Government?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Phantom's Sword wrote:I've been wondering. How did the FIVE meet? Were they formed by someone in the group or the Government?

Actually
, I was going to discuss that once everyone had
their characters set- along with their first off plot/quest! But i'll
happily explain it now in the BEGIN!TALK topic forum. So expect
the answer to that up to read in abouuuut-- ten minutes! It'll take
a bit for me to explain. Thanks for askin' since you reminded me!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Will there be a relationships thread?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 am

Well if you'd like one there can be one! What exactly do you mean? Like the relationship between each member?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm

topic-t98327.html
Kinda like this. It's a forum topic that says all the characters' opinions on each other.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Ohhh my god, I was actually 100% thinking of wanting to do this and
that's why I wanted to make sure everyone's sheet was finished so
that everyone gets to base their thoughts on that persons character
from completed facts and backstory. But yea, we totally should! It
would make things fun and easier to get a grip on their relationships
for the RP. Hopefully everyone sees this though..

Should I make it into a thread or have people add it as part of their
sheets? I'm kind of torn between both, actually. . .

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 pm

I think it works best as a separate thread rather than part of the cs, but that's just my personal opinion, and yeah, I reckon it would be useful to have since they are such a close knit group!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Probably a thread. If we are all using the same code for it, it would contrast the sheet's coding due to some of us using different coding styles.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28 am

True, truuue. Alrighty, i'll make the thread right away! Hm, I'll
think of a code for it too then since I don't want to just use
someone else's. It'll be up as soon as I can get it together!

Look forward to it~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!