Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

F I V E: chapter one.

BEGIN ! TALK

a part of “F I V E: chapter one.”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

They stood together, swords in hand. The devil stood across the land. It was a few moments of silence until laughter was heard. For they were the devil, their eyes were blurred. They long disowned innocence, they were far from chivalrous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “F I V E: chapter one.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

BEGIN ! TALK

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:00 pm

BEGIN ! TALK

Once
we have most/all character sheets sent in and I have reviewed them all,
I will be posting about how we're going to start off here! Nothing to worry about till we're
all set and ready. So please, let's start soon! I have many ideas on how we can begin and
twists we can add. If you want to add anything, let me know here for ideas!

#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: BEGIN ! TALK

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks to Phantom's Sword I was reminded to explain how exactly FIVE
was formed/met. So beforehand, no, they weren't put together exactly by their
leaders or anything at first. But that is the rumor among the common people.
The rumor is that they were especially put together by them just for the
sake of being forced to protect Kyoto. But the truth is that FIVE was together
even before all of that.

But at that time they weren't KNOWN as FIVE. They were
just a group of broken people that found each other and became some sort of
broken family, y'know? But they took odd jobs to live and their talents and such
THEN attracted the attention of the feudal lord. Of which he pulled an asshole
move and had them all captured and put out for execution. But then sneakily
put in an offer they literally could not refuse.

He said:
"You may live if you accept my proposal and protect the land of Kyoto,
you may never turn against this land and must abide by my word. Else you
all will find yourselves in the same position on the chopping block once again.
"

So yea, FIVE isn't exactly buddy-buddy with the lord. Though true, they could
easily turn against him with their powers or something like that, even though
each is cold-blooded and broken, most if not all do not want the innocent hurt
by their actions. Also. If they did turn on them--

They knew the kingdom could easily persuade all of Kyoto that THEY did wrong
and turn all the innocent on them and they'd always be chased after. Because.
Why would anyone trust the word of criminals, let alone Demons? So yea, that is
how they became FIVE and all the rumors began that they were either setup as a
group from the start or that each had been in prison and "SAVED" by the emperor
and empress. As for how they LITERALLY found each other though:

If you read Moon's bio you can get a sort of brief idea. Lust and Wrath stuck with
each other when they came out of their whole 'ordeal' and once they were 18 and
left the orphanage together they met each of the others. So in a way I suppose Lust
and Wrath created FIVE, mostly Lust since Lust wants to build a sort of family for
Wrath and herself after what had happened and she feels guilt. Also because she's
the motherly type she instantly takes each member under her wing. So yea, they all
slowly met on the streets, on a mission, random places.

So it's up to each person as to how they met up with Wrath and Lust! But yea, that
is the basics of how FIVE became FIVE, the before and after. A bit wordy but I hope
they explanation helped out with each of your bio's!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 pm

I think that Yottsu could be the leader of sorts as he is the man who will destroy the world. It would make sense for him to have looked for broken people with nothing to lose to assist him in his goal. Also since he's the brains, people should listen to him, right? I'm not drunk, right?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Phantom's Sword wrote:I think that Yottsu could be the leader of sorts as he is the man who will destroy the world. It would make sense for him to have looked for broken people with nothing to lose to assist him in his goal. Also since he's the brains, people should listen to him, right? I'm not drunk, right?

As
that may be true, I don't think FIVE should be brought together
as some sort of plan from the 'brains', they genuinely care for each other.
That is how the plot is and why the plot twist I have planned will cause such
a problem on them.

Also, every character in FIVE wouldn't just listen to
someone just for how smart they are. If it's not emotional attachment, they
don't care for anyone. For example, why would Lust listen to some guy when
she hates men. If He had just came to her and told her to join him she'd most
likely kill him. Hence why there will be no leader in FIVE. Just roles.

They are equals.

Who are attached by emotions.

Aka their only known weak point.

Each kno of each others revenge stories, their broken pasts and know that
each member is willing to help out the other without a second thought.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Yup, yup! Thanks for the question.

Ah, also! Think of FIVE as one consciousness divided among several bodies when
they are on missions. It's just how they work, their bond helps them succeed on
missions. It's what began the rumors. Since each has a role, they function as if
they control one part of a body to make them move together as a group!

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 pm

All
sheets are now turned in! I have marked everyone as
accounted for~! Thank you for reaching the Monday-mark goal,
everyone. Now I have a new goal for us. I want to start before or
on Wednesday, ok? That seems about right, maybe even before that
if everyone works hard to complete their sheets. I've been peepin'
in on your sheets and they look like they're all coming together
wonderfully and are looking amazing! Once again I want to thank
all of you for joining and being interested in this RP and plot. I look
forward to writing with you~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:50 pm

I've looked over everyone's sheets and it seems like everyone has filled
the important bits and if not a lot. So as I said to someone else, by
tomorrow-- regardless of the state of your sheet, I will be posting,
in here, what the first post will hold that i'll post to kick us off.

Aka i'll be explaining where they are, what they're doing, ect. in
the first post that i'll write. Then exactly on Friday I will be
writing the first post. I was hoping to post the first post tomorrow
but that's fine if not! But if everyone can complete their sheets
to a point tomorrow then maybe I will. So yes, soon we'll be
writing together so look forward to it~.

TL;DR:
Tomorrow: Explaining how we'll start.
Friday: Starting the RP officially.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, hello! Sorry for the semi-late post but it's better late than never. Anyways-
I thought it'd be smart to explain what's going on when we start off so no one is
making random, blind posts about what's going on. So when we start the RP, FIVE
will be just about to get a mission from the Informant. So that's the brief overview
so make sure your character isn't too far off away from the FIVE home. That's is
about all you need to know! Tomorrow we start, hope everyone's excited~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:51 pm

First post has been posted, let the posting begin! ALSO
please be sure to fill out the relations thread. It makes things fun and interesting~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Do you know what would be sick? If the Five were originally seven members but Sloth and Gluttony defected for various reasons. It could create an antagonist in one arc or the Five could seek help from one of the former sins.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Ohhh, true! But in order for that to happen we need to be more
active with the posts, ahah. Look forward to seeing if we're able
to put that in the plot though~.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 am

Sorry I have been really busy with assignments this week (last week of semester is always crazy) but I will definitely post soon!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 pm

I was waiting for all the the FIVE to post before making mine, but if Pandemonium doesn't get theirs in tonight then I'll be posting soon.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:30 am

Pandemonium is officially out of the rp! The role will be taken over by ηŒ«γƒγƒ. So you may
post whenever you'd like. Sadly i've heard nothing from them so, up to you when you post~.
Also, please do finish your relationship thread, everyone.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!