Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Terran Thieves' Guild Contracts.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Terran Thieves' Guild Contracts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 am

All around you steam vents hiss, venting a foul smelling mist that settles into a fog around your feet. It's dank, everything you touch feels damp, and the ground squelches with every step you take. All around you the sound of hushed conversations, hoods being pulled up, and people coughing from the noxious miasma echo around you. You look around, maybe boldly, maybe with fear, either way every time you catch someone's gaze it's only for a moment.

Every pair of eyes in this hell hole is on you, until you meet their angry stare.

Maybe you look up, maybe the echo reminds you, maybe you see something shiny; who knows, but no matter what draws your attention upwards you look to the crumbling, sledge-dripping roof of the Slumwalks. That's right, you're underground. You could scream for hours, and nobody would here you. In theory you weren't stupid, or arrogant enough to tell anybody you were coming here, but maybe you did to feel a little safer.

It's probably not working though, even a Demi-God would probably know when they're in someone else's turf. Someone else's hands.

You're safe, though. Hopefully you're smart enough to be holding it openly, maybe you're hiding it, maybe you swallowed it. No matter the case, somewhere on your person is a little golden coin. It's a gaudy thing, three ravens in a circle adorn it, their eyes tiny little psuedo-rubies. This mark means you're off limits. You're supposed to be here. You're a client.

Of course as you near your destination, a little ramshackle and rundown Tavern. The blinking sign above it's dilapidated roof says "The Bloody Swallow". Mostly, anyway. Some of the letters don't light.

The hushed conversations around you have stopped. The hissing of the various vents is drowned out by banter, music and laughs. There's a line of trashcans containing fires on either side to keep the dampness at bay. Because of the hell you've walked through to get here, it should feel pretty inviting, maybe you don't care at all though, maybe nothing phases you.

Still, it's do or die time.

You swallow hard, even the air down here tastes like swamp water, and push the little ramshackle door open. Door is generous though, it's just a sheet of wood on a single hinge. Hell, it even squeaks, and there's a good chance you got a splinter just from touching it. Although that probably doesn't seem important, considering every patron in the tavern is frozen, staring blankly at you.

It's not hard to see people reaching for guns, knives, who knows what else.

You think quick, hold up the coin, or maybe you bluff your way through. Either way you step inside, the casual vibe returning to The Bloody Swallow as you make your way to the bar. Someone's been waiting for you, smiling now. Maybe you didn't realize it till now, but when you said "I know a guy." two days ago, it was accurate.

You do know him, maybe from a mall, or cafe topside, maybe all your life, maybe this is the first time you've seen him, but he sure treats you like a friend. This is the Thieves' Guild contact. This is one of "the guys" everybody seems to say they know.

"Grab a beer. Go for a bottle, glasses ain't clean. I'll go find us a booth, and we can get down to the tax."

Intro aside, this thread is your metaphorical "I know a guy", guy. Post here with a job you want done on Terra.

Maybe your space dictator wants a classic Terran car. Maybe you just want some gossip, or hush-hush information. Maybe you just really don't like someone and want their house robbed. Hell, maybe someone stole something from you and you want your stuff back, and the perp beat within an inch of his life.

Whatever you need stolen or "repossessed" on Terra, this is the place to ask. Just write down what character has a job, and a little bit about it, and I mean little. Like, a sentence is fine. Just something to give the IC contact to go off of.

I promise a TTG member will come find you, or be waiting at The Bloody Swallow asap!

Bring cash.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Terran Thieves' Guild Contracts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher7850 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Character: William Johnston

Job: William is trying to find out if there are any other members of the 5th Battalion of the British Royal Norfolk Regiment who are alive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher7850
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Alrighty then Cypher. I'll set a meet IC. I don't have the Slumworks yet because..Well GM's are kinda slow, so it'll be somewhere else in Terra. I'll tag ya.

Edit: Okay, tagged ya, meet place set. All ya gotta do is show up.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher7850 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 am

Hazezon wrote:Alrighty then Cypher. I'll set a meet IC. I don't have the Slumworks yet because..Well GM's are kinda slow, so it'll be somewhere else in Terra. I'll tag ya.

Edit: Okay, tagged ya, meet place set. All ya gotta do is show up.

Ok. Will be there within a few minutes.
BTW: William doesn't have a lot of gold on him. But he has some old WW1-era items that could be worth something. Would your "agent" be able to accept it?

Cypher7850
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ttarott on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Name for my character is Stine Torry.

Stine was betrayed by her comrades a long time ago and now she wants to find them and rebel against her forces, but the thing is, Stine is still good but her anger is now controlling her completely.

ttarott
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!