Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Superhero Squad

The Superhero Squad

a part of “The Superhero Squad”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

The superheroes of Violet City are all blessed with odd and strange abilities and they are the only ones stopping the city from being overrun with villains.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Superhero Squad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Superhero Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 am

This is the ]OOC topic for the roleplay "The Superhero Squad"

Hey! Thanks for getting this far. Okay so feel free to reserve below, just add in your intention for how you character got their powers! (I won't accept any characters without reservations) Also this is supposed to be a fun RP, I expect some commitment from everyone who joins but you don't need to take everything deathly seriously to join. Check out the Superhero Squad and Guardians thread for more info. I'm also perfectly fine with changing FCs or powers, just ask (I can't guarantee I'll say yes, though I'm like the most lenient GM)

Everyone is free to use their own CS, however there's one below that you are free to use. What should be included though is basic stuff like name, age, and so on, then a spot for skills, a paragraph on personality and a bio that includes, reason for joining their group and how they got their powers.

Any other questions, ask away :)

Code: Select all
[left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/left][left][img]Image/gif%20of%20character[/img][/left][right][color=transparent]xx[/color][/right][center][color=transparent]x
x[/color]
[img]First%20name%20(fontmeme)[/img]
[img]Second%20name%20(fontmeme)[/img]
[img]https://dummyimage.com/350x3/B50202&text=+[/img]

[size=114][font=constantia]A G E: x | G E N D E R: x | G R O U P: x[/font][/size][/center]

[hr][/hr][right][center][font=constantia][size=170]S U P E R P O W E R[/center][/font][/size]
[img]img/gif%20of%20character/power[/img][/right]
[font=constantia]Explain, set limitations. (The Superhero Squad should have more restrictions than the Guardians)[/font]
[hr][/hr][left][img]image/gif%20of%20character[/img][/left][left][center][font=constantia][size=170]SKILLS[/size][/font][/center][/left]

[font=constantia][[b]Skill 1[/b]] [i]Explain[/i]
[[b]Skill 2[/b]] [i]Explain[/i]
[[b]Skill 3[/b]] [i]Explain[/i]
[[b]Skill 4[/b]] [i]Explain[/i][/font][hr][/hr][left][img]Image/Gif%20of%20character[/img][/left]
[font=constantia][size=170]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/font][/size]
[font=constantia]Paragraph on what your character is like[/font][hr][/hr][right][img]Image/gif%20of%20character[/img][/right]
[right][font=constantia][size=170]H I S T O R Y[/font][/size][/right]

[font=constantia]History here - include how they got their powers and how their joined their group.[/font][hr][/hr]
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Superhero Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi! I'd like to reserve the the FC: Aya Naomi King though I was hoping to change the face claim to either Meagan Tandy or Gugu Mbatha-Raw. I just can't resist a good superhero rp ^-^ I love the powers you picked btw!
Also, I was wondering if you could maybe trow together a CS? If not that's fine but if you had the time it would make it a lot easier ^^; Anyways I can't wait to rp with you! =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:50 pm

May I reserve Tom Felton? (:

I'd also like to request a face claim change. Possibly jake gyllenhaal?
Last edited by Shirogane on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:51 pm

I would like to reserve the FC Cora Keegan.

Might grab a guy later if needed.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:48 pm

@Lostsoulsbleed yeah that's no problem :) I was actually tossing about between Aja Naomi King and Gugu Mbatha-Raw when I made that character aha! and yeah, I'll edit the first message to chuck up a CS in a few minutes

@Shriogane that's fine with me

@IamQ reserved :) Just let me know if you want to reserve another, but don't feel obligated, I'm not too concerned with filling all the roles

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:36 pm

You mind if I take the Jacob Artist faceclaim? But change his ability to.....

Darkness Manipulation?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Hunter is done!

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:16 am

@Inako, Yeah sure :) I'm a big fan of darkness manipulation as a power, so I'm glad you've gone for it!

@Shirogane he looks awesome :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 am

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is the first RP I've read since I've returned to the site that has me super pumped!!! It sounds so awesome!! Could i pretty please reserve Erica Cerra!?? And would you mind if I changed her ability to Psionics?
I'd like to change the faceclaim though, and I'll give you another pic to use for the main page after i figure out who I wanna change it to!! :D
FC: Lu vian = http://i.imgur.com/Jkw5hdH.jpg

(I can't work on my CS atm but I can tonight!!)
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:41 pm

I changed Hunter's history, so its not as much ooooh mr edgy. He's more a kicked dog now if anything.

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:35 pm

@Butterfly Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it :) Those changes are fine and thanks for providing an image

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Michael is done!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:50 pm

I'm kind of imagining Michael's power like Reapers. All wraithy and evil.
E̵͓̺̯̜͉d̥͚g̙̪̞y̳̰͓̗͇̱̗

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Shirogane wrote: I'm kind of imagining Michael's power like Reapers. All wraithy and evil.
E̵͓̺̯̜͉d̥͚g̙̪̞y̳̰͓̗͇̱̗

Omg you just mentioned Overwatch - YAS PLZ!
NERF THIS!:
(taken from one of my recent games!)

Sorry, had a nerdy fangirl moment....I'm in love with that game atm. <3 <3
Anywhooooooo, I submitted my CS and can't wait to start this RP!!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am

Damn, you better have got POTG for that ult kill. It's one of my fav games as well, but I'm more a Junkers main.
How can you not love these two criminals!?

Shirogane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 am

Yup, I got POTG for that one!! :D :D

I've always thought Junkrat was really awesome, and I love his ult, but I haven't played him much outside of the last brawl and the training room. I should start playing him some in QP . He definitely has the best skin for the Halloween event, followed by Mercy. xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Almost done!! Just need permission for a little change to her power so I can write it out then she will be done!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:50 pm

IamQ wrote:Almost done!! Just need permission for a little change to her power so I can write it out then she will be done!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

I'm excited too!!! ^.^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Turned into some serious over watch discussion there...

Anyway, thanks for being so interested in my RP! SO we've almost got all the characters in and I think I'm going to make up a character for FC Ki Hong Lee as well, so then we should be ready to start.

So how I intended to start this RP was right in the middle of the action. So if you baddies want to get together and decide how you want to be causing havoc on the city today, now might be a good time since you've all got your characters in (pst. The Guardians thread might be a good place to do that)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Awesome, and officially complete!

Cant wait to start this! If you don't mind I would love to take on the Laneya Grace FC, Just because I think it will be a lot of fun to play a super strong little girl... I mean I just got this mental image of "Mom! I Popped my Dollys head off again!"

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!