Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

a part of “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 111 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:47 pm

This looks interesting, I will begin working on a character.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Very much! I will also create a character.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Ah, fantastic! I look forward to seeing your characters.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Alright, I'm totally joining this masterpiece with Richard Madden as a face claim. Would a hell hound be okay?

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:44 am

Alright, cool. I look forward to seeing your character! And a Hell Hound is perfectly fine.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm down for this too! Gonna be making a sister to Tigerz character with Ivana Baquero as her face claim and a male with Luke Evans as his face claim. Now for my guy I'm not sure what creature I want to make him yet so ill update later but my girl is also going to be a demon/werewolf hybrid.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 am

Alright, sounds cool. Thanks for the interest, I look forward to seeing your characters.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:03 am

Hmh, How long do you guys suppose until we will actually start posting? Its been.. What like 2 weeks now? Are we still waiting for additional characters? I do see that several people that have claimed that they will create characters have not yet appeared.. What exactly is happening?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello there!

Sorry about such the delay, but the GM has come down with something and has been unable to post. I will see if he would like me to make a starter post in his stead.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Hmh, Good starter post, I will wait for a post or two before introducing Asmos. Would you mind if I introduce Asmos by having him storm trough the camp looking for Simon? It might be a little ridiculous but I hoped Asmos could eventually join the rebellion and this could be a good way to start him off on everyone's bad side and slowly build trust?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Well, I think that's a wonderful idea, and since the GM is still ill, I say go for it. xD Since it's seems to be just the three of us for the time being. I could post for my other characters, but I think you should post when you can.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Okay, I will attempt to make a post with Asmos as soon as possible then.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:33 am

Ey-up!

Sorry for the sudden disappearance, everyone. I've made my first post, at long last, and from now on I should be more stable in terms of activity.

I'll be chasing people down for characters and whatnot, so hopefully it's not just the three of us. But if it is, we can make it work well enough.

As for you, Long Lost Lius, I also wholly approve of your idea. Sorry again that I couldn't get back to you sooner.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Hah! Great to have you! I will rush in with Asmos then, but some quick questions. So there are already Demons in the Rebellion? What motivations do they have? Humans? Are there Humans in the Rebellion? (In that case how many?) Just some quick things I want to know before making That crucial first post.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Symone Iris was the Queen of the Demon Realm prior to the creation of the new world. Any demons in the Fae Rebellion would be those once loyal to her before her execution, or those who simply disagree with the current Queen's enslavement of the Fae. She's a tyrant, and there would understandably be a lot of people who want to see a benevolent ruler on the throne instead. A demon could be in the Rebellion for any reason, really, but the aforementioned reasons are more likely.

The Rebellion's main purpose is to sit a better ruler on the throne. At the moment they believe this should be Erieda Davenport, which is why they're working to free her.

There are no humans at all, they've been completely wiped out by this point. There could be half-breeds and whatnot, but no mortal humans.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Im a little unsure, Should Asmos reach the General tent or should he stop right outside? It would be easier to have him create a scene outside the tent.. but then the post would be quite short since Simon and the others would need to go outside to witness it...

Also, Thank you for the answer~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:38 pm

Ah, no need to worry about post length! You're welcome to go either way, it's whatever you're most comfortable with.

To be fair though, the Generals have only just been dismissed, so if they haven't left yet, they'd still be very close by. Asmos would have a hard time getting in the tent without them taking action.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Hmh, I honestly feel quite outclassed in Post length compared to you two.. But Currently Asmos is just making a mad dash straight through the entire camp with what can only be referred to as a "Wave" of soldiers behind him.

So perhaps I will have him stop outside the tent, Throw a soldier inside, Wrestle some with the other ones then let you take over... But as said, it will be by all means short compared to your's.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Ah, I hope you don't feel too disheartened by the length of your post. We've never been strict on such things in the Outcasters role-plays. Our posting lengths didn't even improve 'til the second attempt at the third generation. Before that we would only write very short posts.

Beginning posts are always difficult, also. Especially when you're struggling to place your character. I can appreciate that, so really, please don't worry.

As for that idea, that's perfectly fine.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!