Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How We Used to Be

Relationship

a part of “How We Used to Be”, a fictional universe by Wafflesx.

"I want to go back to the days where love was more than a word, being together was for a lifetime, and saying goodbye was only until tomorrow."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How We Used to Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:59 am

Hay!!!

So, I'm thinking Jojo won't really be buddy-buddy with most people at this reunion simply since she was such an outcast in school and ended up leaving the state after HS. I'm also assuming most people won't recognize her at first.....and when they do, they probably won't know how to react or what to say - ya know?

I'd be up for any discussion on specific relationships with her though, maybe one of you could have been her only friend or crush in HS or something and you guys lost contact when she moved.....so when she comes back it would be a shock and what not?!?!

Idk, but LETS BRAINSTORM YOUS GUYS!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!