Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pantheon: Shattered World

a part of “Pantheon: Shattered World”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

A fragile world shattered by an ages old war. Will you reunite it or will you fling it into chaos, or let the world be born anew? How will you reign? This is a tale of heroes and gods.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pantheon: Shattered World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pantheon: Shattered World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Re: Pantheon: Shattered World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:29 am

So wonderful to see this roleplay back in action. I look forward to submitting my god and getting underway. I shall be claiming the god of insects, just in case anyone might of had their eye on that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 am

Hello there! May I reserve the Goddess of Love whose name shall be Ai, and the Goddess of Wisdom, Storytelling and Fate-Weaving, the Patron Goddess of Spiders; Anansi xD

Spiders aren't insects so I'm not trying to take Zalgo's god though we could make them like siblings in that regard?

FC for Ai will be Koda Kumi and the FC for Anansi will be Aaliyah (Queen Akasha ver.)
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 am

I was hoping this rp would get remade, thanks for the hard work M! I will definitely need to submit a character, I was thinking a God of Horror and Tragedy, for a change of pace.
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadronC on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:56 am

Hello there! I'd like to reserve a God of time, who goes by the name of Rimus. He will definitely have some strong limiations as a know time can be a strong power. He's faceclaim will be Serpahimon

HadronC
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DScanlon88 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 am

greetings Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to make a god of honorable combat and smithing. If there is no issue i will have this character up by sat at noon at the latest

DScanlon88
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Well it's nice to see a return of this, cheers everyone!

Anyways...I will stick to the Goddess of nature. I should get her sheet up today.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 am

I've been reading through character sheets, liking what I've seen read thus far. I can't wait to read the completed versions of these works in progress.

@TheCrimsonLady - I do enjoy planning out inter-deital relations but I doubt Anazi and Creep would necessarily be siblings given how Creep was made a god relatively recently, relative meaning as a god or goddess would see as recent. If you wish to discuss more potential ideas to expand upon the concept however I'm happy to talk.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 am

Oh hey, seeing some old faces from the previous Pantheons, Spec, Zalgo, Leocedus, welcome aboard! As for those new to this, this Roleplay series has something of a history where two GMs vanished in the middle of it despite showing promise. I plan not to vanish, and hope to capture the spirit of them, as well as present a more gradual plot which was a bit lacking in the first revival.

Hope for you all to have fun! :)

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadronC on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Look forward to getting started :)

HadronC
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 am

I can't wait! Almost done with my character actually, just need an image.If anyone gets the reference in my character, they get a cookie >->

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Whoever else wants a realm added as a place, or wants to suggest I add another, say so. Otherwise I'm getting ready to start now that most key places and neutral characters are in.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 am

I forgot to place my post in the correct area so it's just "Somewhere in the Astral Sea" currently.

Also it's quite similar to my previous introduction. Not a lot different enough to of really changed his course of action unfortunately so he'll be bumming around until something happens.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Starting post was made, submissions are still open of course though!

Zalgo, where would you say Creep is around at currently? Like around what areas?

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bkfootball on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Okay, I feel like I did this wrong. However, I would like to claim a god of sickness and possession like some of you may have seen. I apologize, again, for doing this in a bit of a wrong order.

Bkfootball
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:18 pm

How do you mean? You didn't have to claim a position ahead of time, just not overlap the other gods.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bkfootball on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Okay, thanks, I just wanted to make sure because everyone either claimed one beforehand or was a part of the original roleplay.

Bkfootball
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 am

Yeah, it isn't the case, people are free to make their own, just some have reprized the characters they once played before, same with me. I have no presets or anything, and encourage (but not enforce) originality.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:19 am

@MartinVole - If I had to set him in a place I'd of put the post in Aettean Ruins. As for a more specific location I'd have to say I was leaving it rather fluid. He'd be in an area that had sparse human settlement and plenty of woods but that's about it.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Alright, I can work with that! Also, to restate:

Posting has started, BUT new god submissions + heroes are still open!

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!