Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Avalon Awakened

Avalon Awakened

a part of “Avalon Awakened”, a fictional universe by Miyer.

With the invention of Virtual Reality Gaming, one company seems to trump the rest. Devmal Games have produced a fully functioning VR Sleep Geer and have ask 8 young adults to Beta test their first VRMMO, but are their motives as clear as they seem.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avalon Awakened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Avalon Awakened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avalon Awakened"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Avalon Awakened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 am

Ey-up! This looks awesome.

Could I reserve Player 7?

Rogue is typically my favourite. I'm not sure what classes you have available, I kinda want him to be something resembling a mage.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miniskirt on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi, I saw this roleplay posted and I thought it was pretty cool.

I wanted to know if I could reserve Player 8 and I would also like to know if I could change the Real + Anime FCs.

I wanted to change the real FC to Jisook Kim

And I also would like to change the Anime FC to Megumin from Kono Subarashii

I don't know what extra information to add besides that when I play an MMO or an RPG I usually go with a magic class and make it into a glass cannon that can nuke + has a ton of DPS

miniskirt
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:53 pm

I'd like to reserve Player 5 or 7. My favorite class is a DPS spellcaster or Warror Tank/DPS highbrid.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadronC on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Yo there! I'd like to reserve role 4 with some slight changes ^.^
I'd like to change the real life claim to Shun Oguri

and the anime one to Guts from Berserk

As for my favourite class it'd have to be a necromancer dark type/ A warrior tanky type.

HadronC
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:20 pm

I'd like to tweak the irl face claim, but I'm not sure who yet. I'll have the info up in an hour or so,i just wanted to get this reservation in asap for:

Player 7|Real FC: Antonia Thomas / Avatar FC: Michiko Malandro.

------------------------------
EDIT:: Okay so I'd like to change the IRL FC of Antonia Thomas to Channel Iman:

I adore Michiko though, so that FC is fine with me! :D
------------------------------

My fav. class in general, hmm, that's hard for me. I'm a hardcore gamer grill irl and I tend to play every single class there is.
I can pick a role more easily than a class; I LOVE to Tank and Heal. Damage roles are fun and all, esp. in PvP, but at end-game Tanking and Healing are more interesting/important/fun imo...
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 am

@ Everyone: All reserved, you guys have about 3 days to have a WIP up thanks!

@Miniskirt, HadronC, Lonesome: FC are accepted, just let me know if you guys will also be keeping the extra information that is underneath your chosen character :P

@Almostinsane: You are welcome to have Player 5, however Player 7 is reserved already ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miniskirt on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:57 pm

[font=tahoma] I had a lot of time today so Alice and her character (won't let me post links yet) are basically complete. I still need to do the history for her but I should be done later tonight or by tomorrow morning. Just wanted to let you know just in case there was something you didn't like that you wanted to be changed.

miniskirt
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Soooo mad right now, had my entire CS typed out in a new word pad file, computer fucks up and I lost EVERYTHING......

-sigh-
I'll start working on it again later today, right now I'm in too much of a "I wanna smash my keyboard and throw it out a window" kind of mood. >.> lol

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:07 pm

I should have mine up tonight or tomorrow night.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:37 pm

CS submitted! Hope you guys are still around <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:38 pm

(Ignore.)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!