Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Christmas With Friends

Christmas With Friends

a part of “Christmas With Friends”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

What will happen when these ten friends get together for two weeks for this holiday season? You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Christmas With Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Christmas With Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:18 am

Please reserve your characters here. No drama within the OOC, please though chatter about the roleplay or anything mindless is encouraged. Thanks.

By the way, my hex code is going to be #F18C32.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Christmas With Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravi on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:15 am

Hey there! Could I reserve (or simply place interest in) Harry Shum Jr, but if it's not too much trouble, possibly change the FC to Cha Hakyeon (N of VIXX)?

His hex will be #54757a. I'll probably make him like a kennel & cattery assistant, 'cause that's the only job I know anything about.

Also, it'd have to be Christmas. That's mainly for the food though, I'll admit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravi
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:03 am

Hey Sunshine! I'd like to reserve the Ash Stymest FC?
Hex Code: #027770
Occupation: Singer. BC that's literally all I know about bc I am pursuing it.

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN. Or Valentines Day.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve the Holland Roden FC. Her hex color will be #0c97dd Her occupation will be a Pediatrician.

My favorite Holiday is either Christmas or Halloween. Thanks a bunch! :)
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello!

Can I reserve the FC: Daniel Sharman, and I believe his hex code will be #4C3F7C #3a0202. I think for the time being I'd like to make him a chemistry professor, just because every time I think of Daniel that what I see, haha!

My favorite holiday is definitely Halloween, but Christmas is the runner up!

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Hey!

Could I please reserve Naya Rivera, HEX code and occupation unknown for the moment as I go through multiple before I decide. :)

Also my favourite holiday is Halloween and Christmas comes in as a close second.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:15 pm

@Ravi
I'll go ahead and reserve him for you but note that face claim changes doesn't go through until a completed character sheet has been turned in. :)

@InakoUchiha
Sure. I can definitely reserve him for you. :)

@afreerobin
Consider her reserved for you.

@geminiblues
He's reserved for you.

@Sorella
She is reserved for you.

@Everyone
By the way, my favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas, mostly for the food but also because I am surrounded by the people that I love. :) Anyways, please try to have your characters done by Wednesday at the latest.

Also, thoughts on a relations sheet? Yay or nay?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi there! Could I reserve FC: Jamie Chung? Her hex code will be #5CDE4A, and she's going to be am engineer. My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas!!

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh, if possible, I would love to change the face claim to Chloe Bennet

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:39 am

Hi, I would like to apply for Jacob Artist. I would like to change the claim to Grant Gustin if possible?

Hex code would be 700000 and job is photographer.

My favorite holiday is a Dutch holiday called St. Nicolas, but of the more widely known holidays it's Halloween.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:27 pm

@aurban16
I can reserve her for you. :)

Sorella
I can do that change for you but only whenever a completed sheet is turned in.

Tusho Ka
I would allow that change but I want this to be diverse, as possible. Unless you can come up with a different face claim. Sorry.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:55 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey,
Hello, could I please reserve Aja Naomi King but change her FC to Ashley Moore? Currently I'm undecided on her occupation, however this will be her hex code: #ca7b80.
Also, my favourite holiday is definitely Halloween - Christmas is a close second, though.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:21 pm

I'd be up for RPing as Avan....not sure on name or occupation yet, but his age will be 20, straight, and his writing code will just be "Red."

Fav. Holiday is probably Halloween or Seollal. I loathe most of the rest of them.......hehe.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:22 pm

@Everyone
I think all of the roles have been reserved! That makes me so happy. :)

I'll update the front page shortly and cannot wait to see everyone's finished characters.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Also, if everyone can finish their characters by Wednesday or Thursday, at the latest, that would be perfect.

And considering that all characters know each other, I think a relations sheet should be used because even though they are all friends, might be some enemies or hidden feelings within the mix, yes?

So, relations sheet... Yay or Nay?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:12 pm

A relationship thread/sheet seems a-okay with me!!! As long as people use it! I always feel like Relationship threads die on here lol :P

I'll try to have my CS up tonight but we're having a big cookout atm and I probably won't wanna do a CS tonight heh, but I'll try to start it at least! <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 pm

I wouldn't mind a character sheet, especially because this roleplay is so character and relationship driven, I think it would be a good idea!

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:01 pm

CS Submitted! *happy dance*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:17 pm

I've accepted two characters so far, everyone. Front page has been updated! :D I'll try to get my character up tomorrow since I am off of work.

How's everyone else's character coming along? :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 am

Hello, I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to drop out. This RP looks like a lot of fun, I hope it goes well for you all :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!