Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wayfarer: Amongst Skies

a part of “The Wayfarer: Amongst Skies”, a fictional universe by Mr.Celestial.

Fly with the hardy crew of the greatest airship to ever fly, the Wayfarer! Help shape the world around you! Advanced literacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wayfarer: Amongst Skies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wayfarer: Amongst Skies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wayfarer: Amongst Skies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Best of luck on this roleplay, bredduh.
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Interesting stuff. If it's open, I'd like to assume the role of navigator in this RP. Is that fine?

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Nightblazer wrote:Interesting stuff. If it's open, I'd like to assume the role of navigator in this RP. Is that fine?

Navigator is open. Submit a character to officially have a spot. Be creative, you have practically no limitations!

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Done. Hope this is satisfactory.
Can't promise when we can get some pictures, but I'll do my best to find a fitting one.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Nightblazer wrote:Done. Hope this is satisfactory.
Can't promise when we can get some pictures, but I'll do my best to find a fitting one.

The character is great! I won't "accept" the character until she has a thumbnail picture, but know that the character is good and your spot is reserved as the navigator.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Oh, boy, here we go...

What are your feelings on hand-drawn and possibly mediocre art? If you're already cringing, I can give up my reservation.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Nightblazer wrote:Oh, boy, here we go...

What are your feelings on hand-drawn and possibly mediocre art? If you're already cringing, I can give up my reservation.

Any art works.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:28 am

Yo yo yo~ What's poppin' B? Could I get that adviser role? The color I identify most with is green.

yo.
Last edited by phantasms on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:03 am

Okay so I have a half a million things I really ought to be doing right now, but.....*whimpers* Steampunk Pirates...

So I shall like to reserve the Engineer! A plucky little 13 year old girl. I would like her to work in the boiler room, so maybe she used to be like an apprentice to the Engineer but he died or something and it was left to her? I need to do the drawings for her, but I'll sketch some up.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 am

Oh dear, here we go an RP after my own heart. Now which swashbuckler do I draw from, WHICH ONE!! I would like to reserve the position of The Silver Tongue please, I will have my character up for approval if not tonight then tomorrow.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:33 am

I'm wondering how magical you'd let us be? I would like to reserve the Healer slot and am partial to magical healing as it just seems so much more fun! Either way, I'm excited to see where this goes!

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:47 am

Allow me to follow this cascade of reserving by tossing in a reservation for the Wayfarer's Scout. Because who doesn't like staring off into vast nothing for a couple hours? Not me, because I've got the free time, and like Wolfsbane said; This just fits my interests.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Bobbie is nearly finished minus the art, I gotta sketch her up proper. Let me know what you think and there is also something i wanted to discuss with you about how she came aboard the Wayfarer.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Hello.
Before working on a character, I wanted to ask if this was going to be a serious RP or if you're going for a more comedic feel.
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:07 am

Snazzy-looking RP. If it hasn't been ninja'd I'd like to reserve the position of cook.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 am

Lady Mercy is finally done.

Madame
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:10 am

Addressing the people reserving roles, I will acknowledge that you were the first to ask for the role, but a role is not officially reserved until at least a WIP character is submitted that I consider acceptable minus a few minute details or one that I think will be successful when finished. I can't wait to see all your characters.

@HalyconCamp The general outline of magic is that there are three families of how characters in the universe use magic (magi, chi, or druidic), but, like everything else in the story, everyone evolved helps flush it out as we go and evolve the lore. It is not my universe, but ours. Unless you are splitting dimensions and summoning dragons, your magic will surely be fine any way you please.
@TheCrimsonLady PrivateMessage me if you want to discuss her history with Caintry or the Wayfarer; the only real requirement of their history is that they have not been aboard the wayfarer more than three years, for the sake of the continuity of Caintry's story.
@Sench I would like to think of it as a serious roleplay with light-hearted moments.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 am

Character Discrepancies

Robbie 'Bobbie' Jayne
All that is needed is a thumbnail picture, the other pictures are not required but encouraged.

Eire Seeleheiler
Great character! The only thing is that you said her home islands " float hundreds of miles above a wide ocean"; no hard fix. There is no surface of Terreth per se, only a wide sea of clouds between islands with no surface ever visible, but who knows, visiting the unknown surface might be a future Arc.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:44 am

My art style doesn't fit with the avatars that have been submitted. I think I may have to give the Navigator role up after all.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!