Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Christmas With Friends

Holiday Relations

a part of “Christmas With Friends”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

What will happen when these ten friends get together for two weeks for this holiday season? You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Christmas With Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Holiday Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:58 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20Photo%20Here[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[font=FONT[size=120][color=hexcode]{[/color][i]"Quote Here."[/i][color=hexcode]}[/color][/size][/font]
[font=FONT]⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies[/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/59af16ef9e990d4c5587e37a9616725e/tumblr_nkx0n6CjoD1rg0tuzo1_250.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=#FF4000]E L I Z A B E T H . S C O T T[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
"Thoughts about relations."
Descriptive paragraph about the relation.[/center][/right]
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/e063f9b84b2ea07aa2cf4b28c2ff4e08/tumblr_n2jsdeIWbA1qca4m1o2_250.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=blue]O R L A N D O . R O M A N O[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cfc8fd730dde1ee47328fe9885451e4d/tumblr_o8hgrriFMy1u2c5yuo1_250.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=#700000]D A N I E L . C O L E M A N[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z1ncDvbV1rtgc6w.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=#C44F4F]J E N N I E . C H U N[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7c395c2340b87edbda981fc0a5bab3d2/tumblr_mhrv1o0IvZ1rcb67po1_250.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=#027770]A U G  U S T U S . D I S A N T O S[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e02f86b957872c73b8eb21361e554451/tumblr_mz3xfqdJa31swb1e4o2_250.gif[/img][/left] [right][center][font=FONT][b][color=#3a0202]B E C K E T T . C R A W F O R D[/color][/b][/font]
{ Symbol }
[hr][/hr]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Holiday Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 am

{"It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."}
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

E L I Z A B E T H . S C O T T
{ Symbol }
Descriptive paragraph about the relation.

O R L A N D O . R O M A N O
{ Symbol }

D A N I E L . C O L E M A N
{ Symbol }

J E N N I E . C H U N
{ Symbol }

A U G U S T U S . D I S A N T O S
{ ♥ }
"Ya know, this guys pretty hot. He has an amazing singing voice. Ya know, I heard he's single."
Augustus is not in love with himself, but very fond. Aside from his fear of never finding love, he knows he's an attractive person. He does highly enjoy talking about himself though.

B E C K E T T . C R A W F O R D
{ ♥ || ♫ }
"People talk about the one who got away. I think Beckett was that, he and I got close when we attended the same boarding school. I think someone in his family got sick so he vanished. But I did definitely like him."
Beckett and Augustus go way back. They attended the same private boys school, when August's parents decided to attempt and separate him from his friends. They became close, due to Beckett helping August with schoolwork. August developed a crush, but he soon got with Dean, and Beckett disappeared. He does miss their friendship however.

Last edited by InakoUchiha on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:24 pm

{"Sometimes I can't help it. It just happens. }
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

{ ☮ }

"She's always been nice, I think it's cool that she helped set this up. "

Elizabeth and Beckett have never been super close, but they've always been friends. They've never had any conflicts, or problems and they enjoy some of the same things. He enjoys her cheerful company, and has a hope that maybe they can become better friends this Christmas.

{ Symbol }

D A N I E L . C O L E M A N

{ ☮ }

"Daniel? He's a nice guy, I don't deserve him as a friend. He is a good drinking buddy though."

Beckett met Daniel through his other friends and they had went out occasionally to watch sports, and drink. Finally, Daniel started to realize how terrible Beckett's drinking problem was and tried to help. Beckett distanced himself after that, he was embarrassed and ashamed that someone had seen how much of an alcoholic he was.

J E N N I E . C H U N
{ Symbol }

{ ♥ ♫ }

"August. God, I think that was the first time in my life I ever look up from a book and paid attention to someone. He was different, in a good way, my mother would have loved him. I really screwed it up, I don't even think I said goodbye."

Beckett met August his sophomore year at his preparatory school in New York. They didn't talk much until Beckett kindly complied to help August with a project, and they easily became best friends. August was Beckett's first real crush, until he figured out that August was with someone else and they became quite distant. An almost unrequited love. They lost contact when Beckett disappeared from school to stay with his mother in the hospital.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm

{"Friendship: That's a horrible idea! What time?."}

{ Symbol }

{ Symbol }

J E N N I E . C H U N
{ Symbol }

{ Symbol }

B E C K E T T . C R A W F O R D

"If only he laid of the damned booze. Why did I entertain it as long as I did?"
Daniel met Beckett through their mutual friends. They became good friends themselves and shared a mutual hobby, drinking. It took way too long before Daniel started to notice that Beckett was more than just a social drinker. And it took even longer before Daniel found the courage to bring it up. A fight insued and the two no longer acted as friends. They started avoiding each other. Now that they are going to be spending Christmas with their friends again, Daniel is getting nervous. He doesn't want to tell the others on him, but he still wants Beckett to stop drinking.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!