Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn Brigade

Dawn Brigade

a part of “Dawn Brigade”, a fictional universe by Ξ•pΞΉmetheus.

A country on the brink of collapsing. A dying king. The crown prince and his crew of vigilantes. A new dawn is coming, one way or another.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dawn Brigade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dawn Brigade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 pm

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
Hiya! I'm Epimetheus, feel free to call me Epi or Jack idc really lol. Anyway, welcome to this RP i've just made!! I hope if you're reading this, you liked what you saw on the front page! :')
So, feel free to post reservations or ask any questions here. I am at your disposal!
I'll be posting the character sheet probably sometime tomorrow or so along with my unfinished character to show an example of how the finished product might look. I'm just waiting to see if there's any interest at all beforehand lol. Also! It ought to be mentioned that I am temporarily holding the cleric character for a friend who might join later on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

hiiii

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 am

Yoyo Jack! Just thought I'd poke my head in to say that I'm potentially keen to join your beautiful RP (if you'll have me :) ). I haven't played/heard of fire realm, but it sounds cool!

I think I'd be interested in trying out for the archer (the predetermined story sounded cool!), but I don't have a face claim yet, or even a gender... can I get back to you on that front... and the hexcode too? (Sorry, that's fully half the things required for reservation). I will update my reservation asap with any changes/found FCs/etc. Alternatively, I was also interested in the entertainer, so if archer gets snapped up before I get sorted I'm flexible :)

Edit: Or the wyvern rider? Because dragon!! No, Cloud, be calm. I'm so indecisive. I'll have to search for FCs. For now keep me locked in as trying out for the Archer :)

Edit no.2: Made a proper reservation below! Wyvern rider it is!

I always like playing mages, so if I could be any class that's what I'd be. In Dragon Age they're always the class I pick first, because magic
Last edited by Cloud on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: Dawn Brigade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 am

Hmm hmm! Could be interested. The archer was the one that caught my eye too. But the Myrmidon also sounds pretty fun.

Will have to get back to you on all the stuff you require if/when I have a decent idea and find an FC for it.
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

I'd like to reserve a female Sorcerer [though I'd really like the cleric, should your friend not join in]. I thought I might use Alina Kovalenko for the FC as she just seems so magical. In addition, the Hex Code would be #5a8453. I almost always end up with a character [be it D&D or videogames] that uses magic. I'd probably be a Cleric though as there are so many paths to take.
For how the Sorceress joined the Brigade, I'd probably say she would be a character similar to Morrigan from Dragon Age. Someone who usually sticks to themselves, but find herself called to a higher calling. Despite her penchant for dark magic, she isn't necessarily an evil person. Just one that chaotically follows her own set of rules.

EDIT: She'd ideally meet the Brigade when they pass by the the forests she calls home on their way to save a town from the wicked Feayeran soldiers. Perhaps they stopped at the inn run by her mother [who taught her all the magic she knows] and shared tales of how close the threat was actually coming to her home. In a selfish need to protect her own, she decides she'll join the brigade [because 'of course they'd be helpless without her'].

Please let me know if you'd like me to change something. I'm open for anything.
Last edited by HalcyonCamp on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Okay, an edit to my last post.

May I please try out for the Wyvern Rider with FC Shanina Shaik (I hope she's alright to use)? Hexcode: #CAC097.

How she would join the brigade... I might have to do a bit of research on the riders and get back to you? At the moment I'm thinking she struck on out her own from other dragon riders, maybe a disagreement or a growing need to help pushed her to seek out the group. Maybe she was trying to help and ran into the brigade while they were helping in some town, decided to stick around for a few days and ended up staying permanently? I will brainstorm! Please, let me know if you have any ideas!

Edit: I can also take a male character! Possibly FC Torin Verdone as the Prince/Lord with hexcode #85a5b9.

And just to make sure it's here again, I would love to be a mage. Magic is my business.
Last edited by Cloud on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:17 am

Hiya! So this roleplay sounds realllllllyyyyy cool and I'd love to reserve the Rogue if that is chill? So I'm thinking Eva Green as the face claim and as for Hex Code, I ususally only choose one after having completed my CS and seeing what looks best but from the few gif's I have now, it'll probably be #990000

For her background, I was thinking (and you can totally shut me down on this!) that she originally was a slave to the Feayeran royal family (on the assumption they have one) and was scouted by their spy master at a young age due to her innate ability to sneak around and eavesdrop of dignitaries, meaning she knew far more then she should of. Eventually, she works her way up through the ranks and manages to become one of the Kings (again assuming) main tools to use against Reskaea. When news of the King's poor health, She is tasked with the mission of finding the wayward crown prince and killing him so that the king's cousin takes the thrown and Feayer can take control of Reskaea. However, She had never had a particular fondness for the king or his ways, in fact hating him for the cruelty he shows her and his subjects, but has remained subservient due to her loyalty to the old spy master. So she goes to Reskaea and finds the prince and his Dawn brigade. She manages to infiltrate the group and join their ranks, but as time goes by and many opportunities to kill the Prince slip by, she realises she doesn't want to kill him and end all the good he is doing for his country. So she decides to keep her past a secret and continues her facade with the Dawn Brigade as wayward Rogue who hates the Feayer kingdom and wants to stop them however she can.

Okay, so really long and big backstory there so completely understand if you like nope half of it, but thought it might offer a really interesting bit of subplot down the road. But of course, it's completely up to you :P

Edit: I forgot to ask, but what is the level of maturity on this RP? Just because some of the gifs I'm using have swearing and her past has the potential to be pretty dark such as violence and sexual content so just thought I would check that before getting to far :P

As for fighting class, it would defo be a Rogue or Spy of some kind. I just love how fast and agile they are, all super sneaky. For some reason that has always appealed to me.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Would it make things too complicated if I said I wanted the sorcerer in the event Halcyon gets the Cleric?

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:26 pm

I'd like to reserve a female Pegasus Rider, with Virginia Hankins as an FC. I'll also double up with a dude if it comes to it that we need more, but I'm not sure what class, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Hexcode... Melikes #B24A70

How my lass might have joined up with the Dawn Brigade, hmmmm. Well, I'm liking the idea of her as a very caring soul, so what she's doing helping the weak is obvious. I'd suppose her joining was fairly natural, a logical progression from her trying to help out as much as she could by herself, and then getting stumbled across by the Dawn Brigade.

Look up the story of Uncle Wiggly-Wings, that's what I'm thinking she was doing. I doubt the superiors in whatever order of Pegasus Knights she came from okayed it, though.

Gosh I hope I'm doing this transparency thing right. I'd probably want to be a Pegasus Rider myself, I love horses. Though, I'm also scared of heights, so that puts a damper on things. XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 pm

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Hellooo. Sorry for the late reply, guys, I got swallowed by an English presentation I had to give today ;;; rip
At any rate, I should be putting the character sheet along with instructions up shortly!! (Instructions because some parts get a little complicated lol)

Also! To clear up any potential misunderstandings, while there are some mercenaries and rogues running around, who are basically hired guns/hands, for the most part, if a character is experienced with any sort of battle, they were likely a part of the military. There aren't things, like, leagues of pegasus knights or wyvern riders who operate independently from the country's military. Boy, I am ???? Bad at explaining things, but I guess what I'm trying to say ?? is classes are sorta like professions in our world. Not all people who ride pegasi are pegasus knights. There's probably some cute girl in a village somewhere who uses her pegasus to deliver flowers lol. So kinda like how lawyers or dentists don't all gather together and work exclusively with one another, classes in this world don't either. Clerics are the exception, because only priests/priestesses can be clerics, but also not all the people in monasteries become clerics lol. Myrmidons too, maybe, if they belong to a school, but not all myrmidons do; some study independently. Okay, sorry for the super long note !! I should have explained that better in the information guide, so my bad!

Cloud; Heeeey, of course you are always welcome!! ilysm Your idea is great!! (And the FC is perfect omg that's exactly how I picture a dragon-riding boss bitch how do you always pick them so well ??? Teach me.) The only thing is what I mentioned above, but if you were planning on her being a part of a group of mercenaries who were all wyvern riders, then that's perfectly fine! If you do come up with some other idea, just PM me! Ur always welcome to slide into my DMs ;^)
And that'd be great, thanks !!

Kato; I'm glad you liked the idea! If you do end up finding the inspiration for something, you are most definitely welcome anytime!

Halcyon; My friend did get back to me, and she's definitely in, sorry!!;;; But your FC for the sorceress is so lovely, so maybe this is meant to be ??? (´q‒ α΅• ‒q`)
I certainly like your concept for the character! But could you perhaps provide a little more information for how she came to join the brigade particularly? Thank you!

Miyer; I'm really glad you liked the rp!! ;;v;; I'm PMing you!

Immayahoka; As I mentioned, the cleric role is definitely taken, but you are also welcome to compete for any spots if you'd like!

Robinwing; I like that idea a lot! I really like pegasus knights that are soft and gentle rip my soul;;;
The only problem is what I'd mentioned above about the groups of certain classes, but let me know what you come up with in regards to that!

And @everyone, thank you all soooo much for expressing interest in this and saying you like it!! I was really scared no one would be interested, so this is really just great ;v;

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Epimetheus, thanks! That clears things up :) I actually really like the mercenary idea too. I'll give it a think and slide you a PM when I've got a possible story lined up. Right now though, thinking possible ex-mercenary, though maybe just in a normal mercenary group rather than a wyvern-riding gang.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vellichor on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 pm

This RP is so gorgeous and I am in tears. I hope you don't mind me trying out for the role of entertainer with FC Deepika Padukone? And the hexcode would probably be #BDBC9B. As for the concept, I hope you don't mind if I pop by your inbox to go over some things?

Also... I'm somuchveryinterested in taking male. If I get my shit together, I'll definitely hit you up with an FC and concept.

EDIT: I'm definitely aiming to take up the role of a male Rogue, but I'm not too sure about if you'd approve of the FC, GM! I'll include him and his concept in our PM, perhaps?

God, sign me up to be a Wyvern Rider because that's only the coolest thing ever.
"whaddup, i'm jared, i'm nineteen, and i never fuckin learned how to read"

vellichor
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:32 am

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Halcyon; Thanks! That totally works!

Cloud; Of course! Lemme know whenever you're ready! :oo

vellichor; Oh my gosh I'm actually cryin thank you so much omg you're too kind :''')
And, yes, of course! I don't mind at all. (And your FC choice is so gorgeous gosh,,,,) Also, this 10000% warrants mentioning, but i'm cryin @ ur signature

N O T E; I am finally putting up the character sheet, guys! Sorry for the crazy delay. It is really late though lmao I'm only up because I took a midday nap (rip my sleep schedule youll be missed), so I'll edit this post with instructions on how to fill out the more confusing parts of the sheet tomorrow. (And some parts are really confusing i am so sorry;;;;) But my sample sheet will be up tonight.
A D D I T I O N A L L Y; I do believe we've reached the six person cap for female reserves! Unless you are competing for a character who already has a female reserve, please refrain from any more. Thank you !!

Without further ado!

Code: Select all
[list][list][left][img]https://placehold.it/375x210[/img][img]https://placehold.it/5x210[/img][/left][/list][/list][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/left][font=times][size=80][color=hex]CHARACTER FILE No. 07[/color][/size][/font]
[color=hex]──────────────────────────────────────[/color]

[font=arial][size=175][b][i][color=hex]FIRST LAST[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font][color=transparent].....................................[/color][font=times][b][i][color=#000000][size=90]Character Class[/size][/color][/i][/b][/font]
[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx[/color][/right]
[justify][font=times][size=95][i] some text about your character a short line or 2 about their history/ how they joined the gang/their role. Then another line that might quickly sum up their personality. try to keep this 3 lines, definitely not more than 4.[/i][/size][/font][/justify]
[left][color=transparent]...[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/P0GxmDO.png[/img][/left][left][/left][left][font=times][size=80][color=hex]【 [b][i]Strength[/b][/i] 】[/color][color=transparent].......[/color][b]Answer[/b][color=transparent]...............[/color][color=hex]【 [b][i]Weapon[/b][/i] 】[/color][color=transparent].........[/color][b]Answer[/b]
[color=hex]【 [b][i]Weakness[/b][/i] 】[/color][color=transparent]....[/color] [b]Answer[/b][color=transparent]...............[/color][color=hex]【 [b][i]Alignment[/b][/i] 】[/color][color=transparent]....[/color][b]Answer[/b][/size][/font][/left]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color][/right][center][font=times][size=150][i][color=grey]I.[/color] [color=transparent]..[/color][color=darkgrey]A D[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=darkgrey]H O M I N E M[/color][/i][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/right][right][img]https://placehold.it/5x600[/img][img]https://placehold.it/330x600[/img][/right][right][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/color][/right]
[list][list][list][center][font=times][size=135][b][color=grey]P E R S O N A[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95][i]age[/i] | [i]height[/i] | [i]eyes[/i] | [i]hair[/i][/size][/font][/center]

[font=times][size=98][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementum, non dignissim dolor efficitur. Nulla facilisi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse leo ligula, consectetur vel sollicitudin vitae, euismod at dui. Proin vel ultrices justo, nec porttitor turpis. Curabitur consequat id nulla ut tristique. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse condimentum leo a est tincidunt, vitae ornare lorem fringilla.

Fusce blandit, diam sed auctor condimentum, mi libero pellentesque lectus, at fermentum ligula tortor quis dui. Nulla id erat ornare, congue mauris eget, scelerisque augue. Curabitur feugiat accumsan velit, vitae ornare ligula vehicula eget. Nulla facilisis posuere ante sed bibendum. Quisque ac ante non justo viverra posuere in quis purus. Nullam sollicitudin nec ante vitae euismod. Suspendisse potenti. Quisque sed blandit enim, at sagittis nisl. Mauris eu nisl vel odio venenatis rutrum. Duis lacus mauris, commodo vel blandit ac, efficitur non massa.[/justify][/size][/font][/list][/list][/list]

[hr][/hr]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]S O U L[/color][/size][/font][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]E G O[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right][left][font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]STRENGTH[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here about a character strength, but keep it short and
don't exceed 2 lines or the length of this line of text or the code will break lorem ipsum  [/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]STRENGTH[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellente-
sque ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementum[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]STRENGTH[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellente-
sque ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementum[/size][/font][/left][left][color=lightgrey][size=300]β”Š
β”Š
β”Š
[/size][/color][/left][left][font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]FLAW[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here about a character flaw, but keep it short and don't e
xceed 2 lines or the length of this line of text or the code will break lorem ipsum dol[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]FLAW[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesq
ue ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementu[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=#9dafbf][b]FLAW[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesq
ue ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementu[/size][/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]

[left][color=transparent]xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/left][left][img]https://placehold.it/330x600[/img][img]https://placehold.it/5x600[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[list][list][list][center][font=times][size=135][b][color=grey]A C T U M [/color][color=transparent].[/color][color=grey]T E M P U S[/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[font=times][size=98][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementum, non dignissim dolor efficitur. Nulla facilisi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse leo ligula, consectetur vel sollicitudin vitae, euismod at dui. Proin vel ultrices justo, nec porttitor turpis. Curabitur consequat id nulla ut tristique. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse condimentum leo a est tincidunt, vitae ornare lorem fringilla.

Fusce blandit, diam sed auctor condimentum, mi libero pellentesque lectus, at fermentum ligula tortor quis dui. Nulla id erat ornare, congue mauris eget, scelerisque augue. Curabitur feugiat accumsan velit, vitae ornare ligula vehicula eget. Nulla facilisis posuere ante sed bibendum. Quisque ac ante non justo viverra posuere in quis purus. Nullam sollicitudin nec ante vitae euismod. Suspendisse potenti. Quisque sed blandit enim, at sagittis nisl. Mauris eu nisl vel odio venenatis rutrum. Duis lacus mauris, commodo vel blandit ac, efficitur non massa.[/justify][/size][/font][/list][/list][/list]

[hr][/hr]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color][/right][center][font=times][size=150][i][color=grey]II.[/color] [color=transparent]..[/color][color=darkgrey]P R O[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=darkgrey]P A T R I A[/color][color=transparent].[/color] [color=darkgrey]M O R I[/color][/i][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/right][right][img]https://placehold.it/5x425[/img][img]https://placehold.it/330x425[/img][/right][right][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/color][/right]
[list][list][list][center][font=times][size=135][b][color=grey]B E L L U M[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95][i]class[/i] | [i]best[/i] | [i]worst[/i] | [i]weapons[/i][/size][/font][/center]

[font=times][size=98][justify]Write a short paragraph or two detailing your character's combat. Go over combat history, combat style & techniques, strengths, weaknesses, their unique way of approaching it, etc.  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque ut ex et purus iaculis eleifend. Curabitur pharetra metus eleifend ligula elementum, non dignissim dolor efficitur. Nulla facilisi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse leo ligula, consectetur vel sollicitudin vitae, euismod at dui. Proin vel ultrices justo, nec porttitor turpis. Curabitur consequat id nulla ut tristique. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse condimentum leo a est tincidunt, vitae ornare lorem fringilla.

[hr][/hr]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]S T A T S[/color][/size][/font][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]E Q U I P M E N T[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][size=56][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]STR[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[size=65][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]SPD[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]MAG[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]

[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/3k0Cjsh.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RUSwsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img][size=50][color=transparent].[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/MxGk8Wz.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RdywsLjAAAA,,/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/RaTw1tt.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5SUSwsLjA,/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color][/left][left][color=transparent]x
x
x[/color][/left][left][size=39][color=transparent].[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]DEF[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]AGL[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[size=55][color=transparent].[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]RES[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]

[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/jD3vLkW.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RZywsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img][size=25][color=transparent].[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/H5UxNBN.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5SQSwsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/pAzUKc1.png[/img] [size=56][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][size=135][color=lightgrey]β˜“[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color][/left][left][color=transparent].....[/color][/left][left][color=lightgrey][size=300]β”Š
β”Š
β”Š
[/size][/color][/left][left][font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 1[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 2[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 3[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 1[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 2[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 3[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]S T A T S[/color][/size][/font][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times][size=95][color=darkgrey]E Q U I P M E N T[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][size=56][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]STR[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[size=65][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]SPD[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]MAG[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]

[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/MLI8tVM.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RUSwsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img][size=50][color=transparent].[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/W4ImYlf.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RdywsLjAAAA,,/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/vyqGbWY.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5SUSwsLjA,/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color][/left][left][color=transparent]x
x
x[/color][/left][left][size=39][color=transparent].[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]DEF[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]AGL[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]
[size=55][color=transparent].[/color][/size][font=aa][size=80][b][color=grey]γ€Œ[/color][color=darkgrey]RES[/color][color=grey]」[/color][/b][/size][/font][size=85][b][color=hex]β–Šβ–Š[/color][color=lightgrey]β–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Šβ–Š [/color][/b][/size]

[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nuqy8qc.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5RZywsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img][size=25][color=transparent].[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/52kd7gS.png[/img] [img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjIwLmQxZDFkMS5SQSwsLjAA/alte-caps.regular.png[/img] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color]
[color=transparent]xx.[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/bxcn68R.png[/img] [size=56][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][size=135][color=lightgrey]β˜“[/color][/size] [color=hex][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size][/color][color=darkgrey][size=50]β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„[/size] [/color][/left][left][color=transparent].....[/color][/left][left][color=lightgrey][size=300]β”Š
β”Š
β”Š
[/size][/color][/left][left][font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 1[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 2[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]WEAPON 3[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 1[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 2[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=85]γ€Œ[color=hex][b]DEF/ALT 3[/b][/color]」 [color=grey]➀[/color][/size][color=transparent]..[/color][/font][font=arial][size=80]text goes here abt ur weapon lol but do not exceed one line or itll look ugly[/size][/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]

[list][left][img]https://placehold.it/150[/img][/left][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][left][font=times][i][color=lightgrey]([/color][/i][/font] [b][font=arial][color=darkgrey]OOC[/color][/font][/b] [font=times][i][color=lightgrey])[/color][/i][/font]

[font=arial][size=70][justify]FACE CLAIM: [i]your fc[/i]
HEX CODE: [i]ur hex[/i]
PORTRAYED BY: [i]username[/i]
CS CREATED BY: [i]Epimetheus[/i]
TIME ZONE: [i]timezone[/i]

[i]DISCLAIMER:[/i] the big text secti
ons of this sheet, (the personal
ity, biography & combat sectio
ns) are heavily inspired by one
of verix's character sheets. (i
love her)<- u can delete that
sentence.[/justify][/size][/font][/left][left][color=transparent]_[/color][/left][left][font=times][i][color=lightgrey]([/color][/i][/font] [b][font=arial][color=darkgrey]ASSOCIATED[/color][/font][/b] [font=times][i][color=lightgrey])[/color]
[color=transparent]..[/color][color=grey]words and phrases[/color][/i][/font]
[font=arial][size=70][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellente
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellente
just use this space for like word spam, short phrases or links to
pictures of quotes that remind you of your character. Have fun
with it, they can be silly. In fact, I use this section primarily for
memes LMAO[/justify][/size][/font][/left][left][color=transparent]_[/color][/left][left][font=times][i][color=lightgrey]([/color][/i][/font] [b][font=arial][color=darkgrey]MISC[/color][/font][/b] [font=times][i][color=lightgrey])[/color][/i][/font]

[font=arial][size=70][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellente
Use this section for miscellaneous information about your char-
acter that doesn't quite fit anywhere else. these sections don't h-
ave to be a full eleven lines; make them as short or as long as y-
ou need.[/justify][/size][/font][/left][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[center][color=lightgrey]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/center]

Spoiler: show
I N T R O : For the character file, change the number to whatever number your character comes in on the front page. Lord would be 01, archer 02, etc. If it's a double digit number, keep a zero in front. Like, 011. For the strength and weakness, these do not have to be your character's worst & best stat, those have a place later on. They can be whatever you imagine would be the biggest boon or detriment during battle. Mine just so happen to be stats, but it can also be something like endurance, stamina, etc. Weapon is not whatever weapon your character uses, but rather a personalized weapon. Not all characters have to have one nor will they have one. That's okay !! Just write none. If you do have a named weapon, you will have the chance to describe it later on. Alignment is pr obvs, but you can use this to help you decide.
A D H O M I N E M : this whole section is about the character of your character (lol). Persona is your character's personality. Soul and Ego are personality flaws and strengths. Actum Tempus is history. You'll notice that these sections are purposely made to be pretty short. That's because I don't really care to hear your character's whole life story. Stick to what is relevant and keep it concise. This way, you'll have more wiggle room later on in the RP to make any potential adjustments.
P R O P A T R I A M O R I : this section is about combat. Bellum, as is written, is where you'll write out a description of your character's place on the battlefield.
You'll notice there are two copies of the next section. The top one is for physical units. The weapons there, if you can't make it out, are, in order left to right doing down, sword-axe-lance-bow-dagger-magic. The bottom one is for magical units. Those weapons are fire-thunder-wind-dark-light-staves. Regarding stats, while I had contemplated assigned a set number of points, I decided to leave it up to the player's discretion. I trust you guys to keep the stats balanced !! Just remember what your strength and weaknesses are. Don't be afraid to assign very little points to a certain stat. Weapon rank refers to how well your character handles a certain type of weapon. I outlined this in the "manual" link, look there if you need a refresher. If you place a rank E with no advancement, it means your character has an affinity for that weapon, meaning that in a future promotion, they will be able to use that weapon. For Equipment, it's pretty self explanatory. Defensive/alt equipment can be any number of things. Ask if you're unsure if your character could be carrying a certain thing. If, for whatever reason, you have an empty slot, write EMPTY SLOT : nothing is equipped...
N O T E S : this character sheet is sooo finicky, i s2g. i'm really sorry for it !! I absolutely recommend opening two new character tabs and doing the sheet in sections so that you can preview each section. Because of the number of transparent text and stuff, you will need to make adjustments, particularly in the sections where there are columns. If you're having any issues, please do not hesitate to ask !!! Worst comes to worst, I can always go into your character sheet and edit it myself lol. Additionally, please don't mess with the sheet. I know some people like to add their own flair to it, particularly when it comes to colors, but i myself am a slut for uniformity. Only change what is pointed out as editable, esp with colors. Don't change the grays or blacks to any other colors pls && thank u
Alright, that's it!!
Last edited by Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:57 pm

I suppose my girl would be ex-military then. I need someone to yell at her for going full Aunty Wiggly-Wings. XD

Okay, so how do we figure out our characters stats and stuff? Do we just kinda guess? Or should we be looking stuff up on the Fire Emblem Wiki?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Oh my I really can't help myself from trying out for this master piece XD I am certainly interested in the cleric position because I have this fun idea of a guy who used to be some sort of felon that was saved. I can elaborate more in a pm once I'm able to decide on what face claim I want to use.

Somehow missed that it's taken my bad haha XD Hmm... Now I'm between the lord and the fighter. Decisions decisions.

For the passcode.... I'd have to say a sorcerer. I find the idea of magic to be interesting along with I love dark and complex villains. haha
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Next question: Is 'Persona' appearance and 'Actum Tempus' personality? Or 'Persona' might be Personality and 'Actum Tempus' history?

I know tempus means time but I didn't pay Latin o'er much attention in school XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 pm

Hey, guys! So I'm checking back in because I'm just now realizing that I grossly overestimated my ability to explain things precisely and concisely lmaooo.
I'm working on setting up instructions for the character sheet (@robinwing, i promise youll get answers sorry for taking so long !!! :'''ooo) and replying to PMs now, but I figured I would do this first in case anyone needs.
I'm providing links to the class page from the fire emblem wiki for everyone to get a better handle on how their unit would be in combat as well as to potentially get ideas for how their character joined the brigade! Not all backstories need to be intricate and detailed lol, some of the fire emblem joining stories are literally just "lol i have no where else to go Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―" (s/o to wil, my boo). If you'd like to see how previous characters in the real FE franchise have been, just scroll down to "Notable [class]s" and check out the profiles of some old characters! I'm basing this around Rekka no Ken forward, excluding Fates (FE 14). So here it is!
Lords; Archers; Pegasus Knights; Wyvern Riders; Sorcerers; Rogues (u should def check out matthew and sothe just because i love them a lot. so much. i cried because of matthew's story playing rekka no ken but dont let any1 know); Myrmidons; Fighters; Clerics; Bards/Dancers.

So while I get cracking on those instructions and PM, please check those out! Also here's a fun video for anyone who isn't at all familiar with what fire emblem even is lmao and wants to see what it is w/o playing an actual game. You don't have to watch it !! but i thought it was funny but thats also just bc im a weeb lol rip

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:25 am

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Okay, guys, I've edited the post with the character sheet to include directions and I'm getting to work on the PMs now! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

StupidPunk; Thank you and I'm glad you're interested!! Not sure if this impacts your decision in any way, but you would be competing for the Lord position. You're still welcome to post a reservation for it! Let me know what you decide on :)

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 am

Alright so my official reservation will be competing for the lord spot. I'll be using Santiago Cabrera for the face claim and the hexcode will be D1A043

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:26 am

Hello! I'm the friend that took the Cleric sorry my dudes.

For the hex code I'll update this when I have it, but as for the FC I was thinking Vito Basso. For the story on how he joined the guild. . . I'll get back to you on that. But it's really nice to see a few familiar faces here!!! I'm excited to see how everyone's characters develop.

I'd want to be a bard or something like that because I wish I were more musically inclined lmao.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Mrs Cloud Basso

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:33 am

VERIX OMG, VITO BASSO IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE EVER. Not even kidding. He's been on my list to use for so long (fun fact, I've even given his character a name and personality). Please, I am so excited. He's beautiful. Be prepared for both my characters to constantly be hurting themselves and needing medical attention.

Or at least one of my chars, depending how the competition goes. ThatStupidPunk, good luck! Tbh, I wouldn't even be mad if your lord beats out mine since Santiago Cabrera is a beautiful man who makes me drool almost as much as I drool for Vito Basso.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's characters/developing mine... if I can decide on a name at least.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!