Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth

a part of “A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth”, a fictional universe by zody.

Clouds of darkness coat the world in fear and terror. Humans, non-humans and Demons war with each other daily. Seven Children chosen to bring the end will rise- but will they fall to their destinies or create their own?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 am

Hey hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of an introduction or welcome or anything, I got so caught up transferring the Demon information over that I totally blanked about this OOC thread.

So this is a thread. Yep.
If you have any questions, you're free to either post them here or PM me directly. I'll just pop this link here to the older roleplay's OOC section where all the lore, aside from the updated lore, resides until it's been transferred.

So since this is being edited after VitaminHeart, Zalgo and Tanman posted, I'll put my replies in here as well.

@VitaminHeart - You're free to make as many characters as you feel comfortable with playing at once, since I myself have a bad habit of playing multiple roles at once (even if some are considered NPCs). The roles for the Seven will be given out on a first-come first-serve basis, so getting in early if that's your priority is a must. In terms of Demons, would you be considering a Demon Lord for your high-ranking one?
Glad to have ya aboard, and glad you enjoyed the lore~

@Zalgo - Consider your position as one of the Seven reserved! There's quite a bit of lore and it's being updated on my behalf almost constantly. My goal this time around is to really flesh out the universe much more than it was during the last run. I hope your headache clears up soon, and glad to have you aboard!

@Tanman - I'll reserve the spot for you, but you might have to update her a little for the redone sheet? Although it's just a template, so I won't mind at all if you forgo it.

Anyways, guys, thank you so much for your interest! I'm hoping to make this story a memorable one~

- Zody/Kuro
Last edited by zody on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Tale of Seven Children//Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:59 am

Ooh this sounds like a whole lot of fun. It's a tiny bit early here and I have far too many different ideas bouncing about having read some of the lore, though currently I think I'd love a high-ranking demon and/or a lower one, maybe one of the seven depending on how sought-after the roles are. Looks like it could be very entertaining.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:11 am

This rp does sound rather interesting. I would desire to claim a position for one of the seven. I am still reading through the lore and such but once my headache passes and I'm able to really bite down on the information provided I should have a character ready relatively soon.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 am

As per my conversation with you, I reserve my position as one of the seven children once more Zody. I'd copy and paste her over, but I'm on phone.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 am

On reflection I think I'd quite like one of the seven, plus one or two non-human/demon characters if you're cool with me playing multiples. (And if I can find an FC for my demon Leviathan, which has been surprisingly hard for a character designed to look like an anime prettyboy.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 am

I'm perfectly fine with you playing multiples as I said, as long as you're comfortable doing so~
I'll reserve a child for you and also toss in the non-human/demon when I find out where specifically they'd fit in.
Updating the front page now, should also reserve a child for myself..

EDIT: I should probably let you guys know I replied up in the first post, just in case nobody saw it. Sorry 'bout that!
Last edited by zody on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 am

Awesome! Very much appreciate it! Will get on the applications today, though I've got an obligation to go out and be sociable this evening but will try and get through as much as possible.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:59 am

Hey everyone,

So I've put down a character in the 'Notable NPCs' character page as kind of an example of, well, I dunno really. If you're curious, go check her out- she's a legitimate character as well as an example.

- Zody/Kuro

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello! I see the Seven are taken, so I'm too late for that, but could I reserve a human character? One who is kinda a Demon hunter?
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:27 pm

@afreerobin:

I don't believe all Seven are taken at this point - Only 4 as far as I can see.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Oh wow. You are very right. I read the front page wrong. In that case may I reserve one of the Seven and a human?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi! May I reserve a spot as one of the seven children???

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yazu on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Hey there! This role play looks freaking amazing and happily I'm forced to ask if I could join this wonderful slice of cake? And if you would let me, may I make a purely antagonistic character? I have a couple ideas but don't want to ruin things with my silly ideas...

Yazu
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:44 am

@afreerobin - Reserved and reserved!

@Pandora's Melancholy - Reserved your spot~

@Yazu - Shoot me a PM with your basic idea (to preserve any secrets you wanna preserve) and I'll read over it. Antagonists are fun! Glad you like the roleplay so much~

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:44 am

Okay, so I've got my character submitted. There are a couple sections still under construction and I plan to add some more pictures tomorrow. Unfortunately it's so late over here I have gone well past the time I should of been asleep. Hopefully what I've got to present is acceptable thus far. I should have the rest complete in the morning.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:51 am

It's okay Zalgo, I totally vouched for your cool factor. You continue not to disappoint when it comes to your creativity, so I'm stoked to see you in here. Enjoy sleep buddy, I might do the same.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 am

@Zalgo - Rick looks good. Does his voodoo marking happen automatically when in Awakened mode, or is it a thing that requires focus? I had a laugh to myself earlier, Rick bumping into JoJo- Rick would mark JoJo by accident, and JoJo would mimic that power from Rick and mark him too. Both of them would spend the next five minutes eagerly looking for lemons, I'd say.

We only need the seventh child, then once all the children are done we can begin posting, whoo!
So psyched to read up on these characters, they're all so good~

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:33 am

I never thought I'd see this revived, one of the first big RPs I tried joining and was way too inexperienced to be in. That said, I don't suppose there is a possibility of reviving good old Brenhin?

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:09 pm

I'll be sending in a WIP of both characters sometime today, and I will hopefully finish them by tomorrow.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Okie, my child is submitted. Let me know if I need any edits. :D

Leviathan following soon!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!