Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Extinction

Dark Extinction

a part of “Dark Extinction”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

When the world is dying, and turning against them... The darkest beings from the corners of the world are forced to come together to save their species. But will they work together or kill each other in the process?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Extinction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dark Extinction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dark Extinction"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Dark Extinction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:42 am

Bringing back my precious XD

C A S S I U S . G L A B E R
Face Claim: Janis Ancens Hexcode: D4AC0D Species: Demon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Hey how's it going? Thought I would throw my hat in the ring for Nightmare if you don't mind!

Blake Kansas
Face Claim: Nathan Fillion Hexcode: 0333C2 Species: Nightmare
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Oh, bother. It seems I missed the boat. If you end up opening up any more supernatural spots, would you be so kind as to PM me? :D Good luck on the role play anyway, though. It looks awesome!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:40 am

So hey, just wondering if I could get an update as to the status of everything? Are we still getting ready to go? Are characters still in the works? Etc etc etc.

Just asking cause I haven't seen much in the way of activity in awhile.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am

I'm still here! I'm just working on my characters atm, though. I've almost finished my banshee, and then I'll be onto my hunter and my siren. :)

Speaking of, @scar, I've decided on my hunter's face claim. I'll be using Cykeem White. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:20 am

Been wondering the same too, though I'm definitely still here :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 am

Sorry all college has been sucking my life source haha. Yes still happening. I have one CS left to finish, fingers crossed for it to be all done by sunday. I know Arrow is having slight computer issues but hers should be up soonish. Apologies for the intro not being updated yet as well I will get there teachers just sprung everything on me at once. But yes were are all green. Feel free to message around and establish relations or whatever else :) sorry for the tardy responses I generally see PMs faster than OOC posts.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 am

Ok so I plan on hopefully *fingers crossed* having Axel done, and intro updated by Monday evening. By Friday at the latest I hope everyone else has their CS in because I intend to post the intro by then. I'm going to check in through PMs but that is the plan.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:45 am

I've finished Clodagh if anyone would like to discuss relationships! I'll try to finish my siren and venator tomorrow- with school up and running again I've been a little pressed for time, but... whatever. My priorities have always been kind of skewed so... no shame. ;)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:12 am

Sooooo, any news yet? :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm still here wandering around.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Lol impatient butts. I said by Friday it's Friday :p I'm at work but you'll be happy to know I stayed up way fucking late to finish my chapter for novel writing so that I could work on the intro post tonight.

Disclaimer: if people would like me to code and make their post header let me know. It's fairly simple and then you don't have to search for gifs or anything.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:19 am

Well that would be hella cool, and that's one hella wall of text xD
Also, am I the only one with only one chara around here? >.>

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Lol yeah.... that's nothing new for me especially for intro posts haha.

And yeah I believe you are

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Totally had a blonde moment with my post... I "thought" Livia was the youngest but there are like 2 that are younger than her. Sorry... minor thing but oh well oops :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello all, I'm so sorry I've not been active in this forum, but anyway just popping in to see hello~!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:47 pm

It's almost a party! WE NEED BEER PONG AND SHOTS! Someone watch the werewolf, I heard he can't handle his liquor!

This has been an attempt at OOC revival by Quakernuts, head of Insane Posts Conglomerate

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Hahahaha! I love it!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 pm

nearly everyone has posted... still waiting on 2 people to get their CS in but woo!! Nearly there!!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!